Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2019, 11:20 AM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times

Advertisements

Ukraine today - the National day of the "Ukraine's defender."

March of the Nationalists in Kiev - "No to Capitulation"; the war in Donbass must go on.
I hope the Democrats are happy to see American Red, White and Blue proudly fluttering on side by side with

the Nationalists banners, that support the ideas of OUN/UPA and the rest of such wonderful organizations? (at 2:09 and on)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd2a1TDVJ7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu3zLzbK2t4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ZsOBNtv4I

^
(This is the second march throughout the day, since Azov battalion decided to march separately.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2019, 11:59 AM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,857,559 times
Interesting line of discussion. Summary:

Ukrainians don't want to defend themselves from Russia. Only corrupt Democrat supporters in the USA funneling billions to nazis in Ukraine keep the war going.

Ukraine's budget no longer subsidizes gas but somehow its reduced due to increased gas prices, which are actually lower than they used to be. The budget is lower now, due to decline in industry in the south east, which has no relation to Russia's war there... even though its higher than ever but only because of Soros. The IMF is simultaneously increasing Ukraine's cash reserves while somehow sucking money from the country.

The new majority party in Ukraine are secretly nazi (for apparently following the will of the voters to not switch Ukraine to Russia's control) and the party is about to die. Even though the voters were the majority in the south east of Ukraine, they must have been confused who they were voting for, so they ache for the next round in 5 years to pick Russia friendly oligarchs which led to the 2014 events.

Did I miss any more main points?

Old 10-14-2019, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post

Ukrainians don't want to defend themselves from Russia. Only corrupt Democrat supporters in the USA funneling billions to nazis in Ukraine keep the war going.

Ukraine's budget no longer subsidizes gas but somehow its reduced due to increased gas prices, which are actually lower than they used to be. The budget is lower now, due to decline in industry in the south east, which has no relation to Russia's war there... even though its higher than ever but only because of Soros. The IMF is simultaneously increasing Ukraine's cash reserves while somehow sucking money from the country.

The new majority party in Ukraine are secretly nazi (for apparently following the will of the voters to not switch Ukraine to Russia's control) and the party is about to die. Even though the voters were the majority in the south east of Ukraine, they must have been confused who they were voting for, so they ache for the next round in 5 years to pick Russia friendly oligarchs which led to the 2014 events.

You've already missed a lot in your previous narratives ( and I mean A LOT) and now you keep on missing the major point yet again, that the South-East that overwhelmingly voted for Ze is coming to realization now that he is not capable to control the Nationalists. He is going to bend to their will and he is going to do what THEY tell him to do. ( By the way one of the slogans they were pushing today was "no to the land sale" ( As I've said, the morons woke up now to the fact that it's THEIR lands that are under threat.)

I won't go any further at this point.

The show must go on.

Old 10-14-2019, 05:37 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:

If Erasures accessement of the situation is correct (she's usually not far off) and I see similarites with other situations also. Yugoslavia, Nazi Germany, Pilsudsky and the Polish Bolshevik conflict. I know of powerful groups of Ukrainian expats (western Ukrainians) in the west with lots of funding and power ($$$) and apparently very well, coordinated, organized and effective. This organization has far reaching power also.

If the people of the central and south east see the land sales the way I do, sponsored and managed by key individuals influenced by the above and corrupt politicans then they must see what may be coming.

Ethnic cleansing.

Eastern and central Ukraine is largely ethnically of Russian heritage. We all know how these "land sales" go. Shari made a real good point with the farmer who had his crop confiscated. We all know of the fraud people with access to power will perpetrate and the thugs that will carry out the actual foot work. On top of that I know first hand (an uncles experience) just what "property rights" really mean when government and large corporations take an interest in what a common individual owns.

Crap like this has gone on throughout history in various places. Whole people displaced, forced into servitude and poverty by this same system. Mexico suffers from it to this day. I work with a guy whos mother was run off her families land by a Mexican gold company, given a pittance and "relocated" to Mexico city. She walked away from the enforced poverty and came to America with him as a 2 year old child.

I hope the ethnic Russians see this. I hope their not so atomized and individualistic that they won't stand together and prevent it. I hope maybe they're prepared to go to war.

I also hope i'm ****ing wrong.

Old 10-15-2019, 12:20 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You've already missed a lot in your previous narratives ( and I mean A LOT) and now you keep on missing the major point yet again, that the South-East that overwhelmingly voted for Ze is coming to realization now that he is not capable to control the Nationalists. He is going to bend to their will and he is going to do what THEY tell him to do. ( By the way one of the slogans they were pushing today was "no to the land sale" ( As I've said, the morons woke up now to the fact that it's THEIR lands that are under threat.)

What does that even mean? How people who got maybe 2-3% of the vote are going to tell Ze what to do when he has his own majority? The people in the South East who voted for Ze think Russia is their threat, so how is it they should change their minds to think their true threat is nationalists? It sounds like you are just making up that nationalists threaten the people in the south east... threaten them with what?

Old 10-15-2019, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
If Erasures accessement of the situation is correct (she's usually not far off) and I see similarites with other situations also. Yugoslavia, Nazi Germany, Pilsudsky and the Polish Bolshevik conflict. I know of powerful groups of Ukrainian expats (western Ukrainians) in the west with lots of funding and power ($$$) and apparently very well, coordinated, organized and effective. This organization has far reaching power also.

If the people of the central and south east see the land sales the way I do, sponsored and managed by key individuals influenced by the above and corrupt politicans then they must see what may be coming.

Ethnic cleansing.

Of course the nationalists are having their wet dreams, that they are not shy about, such as setting the "filtration camps" for Donbassians. But in spite of the recent promises of their leaders ( A. Biletsky
first of all, who promised to "show their might" during the yesterday's "Day of Defender" and to bring thousands and thousands of people to manifest their power, only 10-15 thousand max showed up. So it's a far cry from the *original Maidan* back in 2014.

Quote:
Eastern and central Ukraine is largely ethnically of Russian heritage. We all know how these "land sales" go. Shari made a real good point with the farmer who had his crop confiscated. We all know of the fraud people with access to power will perpetrate and the thugs that will carry out the actual foot work. On top of that I know first hand (an uncles experience) just what "property rights" really mean when government and large corporations take an interest in what a common individual owns.

Crap like this has gone on throughout history in various places. Whole people displaced, forced into servitude and poverty by this same system. Mexico suffers from it to this day. I work with a guy whos mother was run off her families land by a Mexican gold company, given a pittance and "relocated" to Mexico city. She walked away from the enforced poverty and came to America with him as a 2 year old child.

I hope the ethnic Russians see this. I hope their not so atomized and individualistic that they won't stand together and prevent it. I hope maybe they're prepared to go to war.

I also hope i'm ****ing wrong.
It's not just the "farmer."
It was the whole coop that has been raided, ( and from what I see now, their legal papers have been switched with the help of the "black notary," and even the name of their "new director" that they supposedly "elected" is now magically in charge of their coop.

A. Dubinsky ( the investigative journalist turned MP) described in details how it's all done in his previous video.
And as the story has it, this raid took place in a district ( near Kiev,) where he is a representative. ( These people who have been robbed actually speak Ukrainian, not Russian.)

And so both Dubinsky and Sharii, independently from each other, are making this case to be known nationwide, since this case is not unique for Ukraine.

To begin with - this is what MP Dubinsky has to say today about it;

First of all, he organized the press-conference, where he invited people who have been robbed of their land, crop, equipment and who have been severely beaten up for their resistance to this thuggery.

Second - he sent the inquiry to the Ministry of Justice, but while the Ministry of Justice "was looking into it," the PROSECUTOR GENERAL, THE NEW ONE, appointed by Zelensky recently, and to whom he referred as "my man" in conversation with Trump, is OPENING THE CRIMINAL CASES AGAINST THE VERY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN JUST ROBBED OF THEIR PROPERTY, accusing them of "interference" that "prevents the legal owners to proceed with their business."

To which Dubinsky is saying "My friends, from everything I see is developing, we are not moving in the right direction. And if that's how things are going to go, I can't serve any longer as the representative of the "Servant of the People" party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXuhVYcMn6E

I will have to translate separately what Sharij is saying regarding this case, because there are more details there.

Meanwhile my question is - Ze came from showiness, and still consider him as a decent guy, (as indecisive as he is.) He simply couldn't know all these people personally, who are in key positions now ( the new Prosecutor General Ryaboshapka including.)
It's becomes more and more obvious, that someone is DICTATING to Ze, who should be appointed to the key positions.)
So my question is, WHO IS REALLY RUNNING that country now?

( More later.)

Last edited by erasure; 10-15-2019 at 01:38 PM..

Old 10-15-2019, 01:18 PM

Quote:
What does that even mean? How people who got maybe 2-3% of the vote are going to tell Ze what to do when he has his own majority? The people in the South East who voted for Ze think Russia is their threat, so how is it they should change their minds to think their true threat is nationalists?It sounds like you are just making up that nationalists threaten the people in the south east... threaten them with what?

No DKM, not exactly.
That's what YOU and Western media would like us to believe, but the reality of things is quite, quite different.

The South-East is as weary of the Nationalists as they are weary of the "Russian threat," if not more.

Old 10-15-2019, 03:10 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
No DKM, not exactly.
That's what YOU and Western media would like us to believe, but the reality of things is quite, quite different.

The South-East is as weary of the Nationalists as they are weary of the "Russian threat," if not more.
You still haven't answer the question. You are making an unfounded claim about Ukrainians in the South East and not backing it up with any arguments in favor of your claim. What makes you think they believe Ukrainian nationalists are a bigger threat than the neighbor who supports armed insurrection? Because some politician said so or? Citing Russian news or Scrat doesn't count.

How do you explain South Eastern Ukrainians fighting against Russian soldiers in 2014? They did it for what reason other than the obvious one?

Old 10-15-2019, 03:30 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
I think the greatest fear of the SE Ukrainians is not Russian aggression, it's Russian ambivalence. The fear that they won't come if they need them.

Old 10-15-2019, 03:57 PM
DKM

Well, you're wrong. They fear Russian aggression as they can see very clearly what it brought to the Donbas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe