Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2019, 12:09 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,166,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
And about the language.. There is such a good anecdote: "the optimist learns English, and the realist-Chinese"
You are probably right!

For the Russian people, the Chinese language is most needed. While Russian men in Siberia drink too much, Russian women marry the Chinese men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2019, 12:12 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Great, well now the most educated class of people will know English instead, starting with the youth. That's how you get plugged into world class academia. Not Russian unless you are studying how to lie and cheat on a national scale. English is the mandatory 2nd language of schools now as the nation is European now. Trade, tourism and educational exchanges are growing with the west and this is all done in English.

Too bad, Russians and their supporters should not have pushed Russian language as an excuse to invade Ukraine and kill people there. This reaction should be a good lesson.

Can't get over the election eh? I'm very sorry, elections have consequences in democracies. What can I say, I sympathize. There is no scandal from the election except the one in Moscow's hysteria that the people in the (apparently misunderstood) South East actually overwhelmingly voted for a pro EU party. As above, too bad so sad.

You know who else learn English as part of "educated class"?
Yesterdays' colonies of Great Britain, today's third world countries.
I would think that someone like Iraqis are "learning English" now in order to survive around American military bases. ( getting jobs, working as interpreters and what's not.)
So while in your imagination Ukraine is becoming a "European nation," guess where it's really sliding to.

P.S. I am watching now Russian "60 minutes" where they are saying that American government is waking up now to the fact that Azov and the likes of it -( i.e. the official part of the Ukrainian Interior Ministry troops and backbone of the 2014 coup d'etat) is the terrorist organization.

The mad dog outlived its usefulness and getting out of control may be?

Sort of like radical Islamists?

Here they are showing people that went through the torture by Azov in Donbass ( needles under the fingernails, waterboarding and the rest of "pleasantries" you know. ) And these are the people who lived to tell. Those who were beaten to death is a whole different story - and those were the people who were not even part of the rebel troops - just the regular inhabitants of the "damned" area.

I can only shudder, thinking about the DNR soldiers who got into Azov hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYPB_nyhMTY

This is the cross-reference from what I see.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...esignate-white

Old 10-22-2019, 03:11 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,860,522 times
Azov... they have proven themselves in combat so they will stay active as long as Russia keeps fighting in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qMCHcpZz7g

Like I said before, if Russia doesn't want peace there are other ways to respond to the continuing attacks from their proxy forces in the Donbas.

Old 10-22-2019, 04:19 PM
DKM

In other news, the World Bank has upped its forecasts for Ukraine's economic growth in the current and next 2 years. This is assuming the Ze coalition continues to do what they plan to do.

And for my dear friends worried about Azov, another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn3OV2upc30

Old 10-22-2019, 04:36 PM

566 posts, read 504,082 times
Ukraine will break-up and split up just like the USSR, Yugoslavia, Roman Empire, Syria, etc. End of story. bye.

Old 10-22-2019, 05:33 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times
Quote:
In other news, the World Bank has upped its forecasts for Ukraine's economic growth in the current and next 2 years. This is assuming the Ze coalition continues to do what they plan to do.

And for my dear friends worried about Azov, another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn3OV2upc30
I'm not worried about Azov battalion, they're mercenaries and if they ever went up against the Russian armed forces they would not last long. The only option they would have (if they did not simply disappear into the dark when the first rumor is whispered) is to retreat. I'm not going to go into why, your understanding of modern mechanized warfare is non existent.

Old 10-22-2019, 05:44 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post

Yeah, tell that to the Kurds that the Anglo-Saxons are angels in the flesh and never deceive anyone... simply so.."nothing personal, just business."

And about the language.. There is such a good anecdote: "the optimist learns English, and the realist-Chinese"
Considering where they are it is not ill advised to learn Chinese. They and Russia are the next big thing on the World island.

Old 10-22-2019, 07:24 PM

1,348 posts, read 625,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
You are probably right!

For the Russian people, the Chinese language is most needed. While Russian men in Siberia drink too much, Russian women marry the Chinese men.
You are a prisoner of the deepest delusions

Last edited by Zimogor; 10-22-2019 at 07:44 PM..

Old 10-23-2019, 11:32 AM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Azov... they have proven themselves in combat so they will stay active as long as Russia keeps fighting in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qMCHcpZz7g

Like I said before, if Russia doesn't want peace there are other ways to respond to the continuing attacks from their proxy forces in the Donbas.

Oh no need to be so dramatic DKM.
Just simple acknowledgement that Nazi are indeed the backbone of American-supported regime after coup d'etat of 2014 would be sufficient.

But since it becomes more and more obvious, it's kinda embarrassing for American gov. innit?

Old 10-23-2019, 11:45 AM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
But since it becomes more and more obvious, it's kinda embarrassing for American gov. innit?
The only thing embarassing for the American gov here is it took Ukraine to expose the corruption of the Trump administration, and somewhat the Republican party itself. It is so ironic that the new president of Ukraine wasn't corrupt to go along with Trump's plan and that caused this whole fracas...

Fortunately for Ukraine, this proved Ze is smart because the party headed to power soon is now very pro Ukrainian. He's a mastermind or very very lucky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe