Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2019, 12:32 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
He was a featured speaker at that rally. The opposition in Ukraine is mostly against giving an inch to Russia's demands. There is another opposition which is the opposite (so Ze is in the middle) They are a vocal minority as these videos show. There is also some misinformation telling these people that Ze is giving away the Donbas or creating a situation there against Ukraine's interests. Its all wrong, but that's politics for you.

What are you even talking about DKM?
No matter how much Ze is trying to navigate the troubling waters and to bend "Steinmeier's formula" to his own advantage, Moscow is not going to give an inch retreating from the way it's laid out.
And the Nationalists KNOW IT.
So here they are, these wonderful "warriors of light" entering Zolotoe village, ready to "defend Ukrainian interests," even if/when the Ukrainian troops will be called off by the president for implementation of that "Steinmeier's formula."
How do you deal now with these sh*ts now, these militarized nazi, when they've been let out of their ****hole by the coup of the 2014?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9zcG0KON3M

( Wait, I see here a big interview with Oleg Tzarev regarding US corruption in Ukraine with Biden's pics all over the place.)
Need to go through that one today - may be something new will pop up.

Because Tzarev is the ultimate insider, you know...
After all, he was the first one to alert everyone to what was coming already back in November 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gbVOr6n8Ww

( Oh boy, don't you hear how much the Nationalists hate him?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2019, 02:29 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
What are you even talking about DKM?
No matter how much Ze is trying to navigate the troubling waters and to bend "Steinmeier's formula" to his own advantage, Moscow is not going to give an inch retreating from the way it's laid out.
And the Nationalists KNOW IT.
So here they are, these wonderful "warriors of light" entering Zolotoe village, ready to "defend Ukrainian interests," even if/when the Ukrainian troops will be called off by the president for implementation of that "Steinmeier's formula."
How do you deal now with these sh*ts now, these militarized nazi, when they've been let out of their ****hole by the coup of the 2014?
I thought by posting videos of this rally you were supporting their message. It wasn't very clear in the way you did it. Yeah, there are groups who are against pulling back in the East. No big surprise there. Your video however presents the video of guys in another place as if it were Zolotoe. Its not. So misleading, as usual.

Quote:
( Wait, I see here a big interview with Oleg Tzarev regarding US corruption in Ukraine with Biden's pics all over the place.)
Need to go through that one today - may be something new will pop up.

Because Tzarev is the ultimate insider, you know...
After all, he was the first one to alert everyone to what was coming already back in November 2013.
Tsarov! I seen him in person believe it or not way before the euromaidan. It would be understandable that he would be trying to align with Trump's discredited message about the Bidens. Since Biden is likely our next president, he's getting ahead of the message. I wonder if Tsarov expects amnesty for his crimes as part of this settlement.

His rant against Techcamp.. hilarious! Teaching kids how to use Twitter is definitely an act of war lol. He was as truth challenged then as he is now. And his hatred of independent Ukraine... maybe its not the place for guys like him?

My all time favorite video of him (there are a few to chose from):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1n3FnKEdYc

Old 10-08-2019, 10:30 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,729 times
I found on YouTube one guy. He is an American, a former military man. Trying to convey the truth about the Donbass.

Old 10-09-2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
I thought by posting videos of this rally you were supporting their message. It wasn't very clear in the way you did it. Yeah, there are groups who are against pulling back in the East. No big surprise there. Your video however presents the video of guys in another place as if it were Zolotoe. Its not. So misleading, as usual.

No the newsmen are saying where they are exactly (outskirts of Severodonetsk,) but who cares, what's important is they are defying the president's orders - of president who was (yet again, I underline it,) democratically elected. And we know who these people are, don't we?

The backbone of Maidan and coup d'etat organized back in 2014.

Quote:
Tsarov! I seen him in person believe it or not way before the euromaidan. It would be understandable that he would be trying to align with Trump's discredited message about the Bidens.
Tzarev is *aligned* with Trump, because we live in interesting times, when the "left" of that part of the world is aligned with the "right" of the US, and for a good reason.
Under the normal circumstances I would probably find myself in Sanders camp, ( as hopeless as his case might be,) but if I could help Trump to investigate "Ukrainegate/Bidengate" affairs, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

There are people out there I'm sure who'd provide Trump with necessary information; Tzarev is one of them.

Quote:
Since Biden is likely our next president, he's getting ahead of the message.
Mmm.... right.

Quote:
I wonder if Tsarov expects amnesty for his crimes as part of this settlement.
"His crimes?"
Ah yeah, I remember the original narrative concocted by American media - Zakhar, Givi, Tzarev are the "terrorists" just because they defied the orders coming from Washington, but those guys running around with guns and nazi swastika - that's the good guys, they are practically one and the same with "women with flowers" ( as congressman Dana Rohrabacher once sarcastically has put it.)

Quote:
His rant against Techcamp.. hilarious! Teaching kids how to use Twitter is definitely an act of war lol. He was as truth challenged then as he is now. And his hatred of independent Ukraine... maybe its not the place for guys like him?
There was no and there is no such thing as "independent Ukraine."
Before the coup d'etat Ukraine enjoyed certain degree of autonomy, still being dependent economy wise on Russia. Now it turned into Bantustan, completely dependent on external management of the IMF and the orders from Washington.

Quote:
My all time favorite video of him (there are a few to chose from):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1n3FnKEdYc

This is yet another proof of "free and democratic Ukraine" that came after the coup d'etat, since it took a lot of guts from Tzarev to come to the TV station that evening, just to express his opinion.

He could have been killed by a mob that night, and his calmness and integrity in response were amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNX9cdyCFAA

That's why I keep on paying close attention at what he has to say, since as ex MP, he is the ultimate insider, knowing all these people personally - Zlochevsky Kolomoysky et al, and ( as it turned out,) he kept his eye on Biden already for long time, long before today's scandal took place. ( I need to go through his short article on that from 2018, since Tzarev figured out that Biden was going to be moved on a chess board as the next contender for presidential election in US.)
However for now, the scoop of all the interesting stuff he was talking about in his latest interview is that Zlochevsky with his Burisma initially was cooperating with Poroshenko and paying off his illegal activities as Poroshenko was demanding it. But then Zlochevsky decided to break the rules of the game, to bring the Westerners on board ( Biden's son including,) and do his own thing, since the transfer of illegal millions of dollars from Ukraine to foreign/offshore accounts was a problem for him anyways.
Poroshenko however was not impressed. He personally asked Shokin to open a case against Burisma ( and that was particularly poisonous one, for obtaining the illegal permit to operate the gas fields,) which Shokin dutifully did. As I correctly perceived Shokin, he was not particularly corrupt - he was just an "old school" investigator Soviet style, loyal to his superior ( Poroshenko that is) and thus very inconvenient for Democrats, who were pursuing their own goals in Ukraine, while fleecing it in the process.

And that's why Biden was demanding from Poroshenko to remove Shokin from that Prosecutor General position.

Last edited by erasure; 10-09-2019 at 12:23 PM..

Old 10-09-2019, 12:33 PM

P.S. Oh, some people are pointing at A. Daniluk as a possible source of the "whistle-blowing" on Trump ( or someone close to him may be.)
There is a reason why he was not allowed to accompany Ze on his recent trip to US and removed from his position.
But this is yet unconfirmed.

Old 10-09-2019, 12:45 PM
DKM

Quote:
No the newsmen are saying where they are exactly (outskirts of Severodonetsk,) but who cares, what's important is they are defying the president's orders - of president who was (yet again, I underline it,) democratically elected. And we know who these people are, don't we?
Its just some guys protesting. They aren't and cannot stop the Ukrainian army from imposing a pullback from that area. General Bondar is the one in charge of disengagement, not some angry dudes on a Youtube video. Not that I expect your "sources" to show things as they are.

I'll try to avoid American politics on this thread, but it sounds as if you/Russia/Trump hope that Biden isn't nominated, because he will obviously beat Trump if he is and that's not in your interest.

Quote:
"His crimes?"
Ah yeah, I remember the original narrative concocted by American media - Zakhar, Givi, Tzarev are the "terrorists" just because they defied the orders coming from Washington, but those guys running around with guns and nazi swastika - that's the good guys, they are practically one and the same with "women with flowers" ( as congressman Dana Rohrabacher once sarcastically has put it.)
His crimes were determined by a Ukrainian court. I don't recall anyone in America knowing or caring about Tsarov at all. He's welcome to come back and appeal the conviction. I doubt he would survive though. Good ole Rohrabacher... It was easy for Rouda to beat him in the election by pointing out some pro Russian things Dana said.

Quote:
There was no and there is no such thing as "independent Ukraine."
Before the coup d'etat Ukraine enjoyed certain degree of autonomy, still being dependent economy wise on Russia. Now it turned into Bantustan, completely dependent on external management of the IMF and the orders from Washington.
Sure if you consider the leaders flying to Moscow for orders to be "independence" then what you have now would not be independence. Too bad, so sad. What a tragedy to no longer be dependent on the stagnant Russian economy. Morgan Stanley's upgrade of Ukrainian growth forecasts for the next 2 years is really a sad state of affairs for Russia (downgraded).

Quote:
This is yet another proof of "free and democratic Ukraine" that came after the coup d'etat, since it took a lot of guts from Tzarev to come to the TV station that evening, just to express his opinion.

He could have been killed by a mob that night, and his calmness and integrity in response were amazing.
Agreed, he took his beating like a man. This happened in Nikolaev too. He's not faking his beliefs.

Quote:
And that's why Biden was demanding from Poroshenko to remove Shokin from that Prosecutor General position.
I hate to tell you this but Shokin's firing was the policy of Obama's administration. Biden was the messenger, and a good one at it. VP's don't conduct independent foreign policy.

Old 10-09-2019, 12:53 PM
DKM

Quote:
P.S. Oh, some people are pointing at A. Daniluk as a possible source of the "whistle-blowing" on Trump ( or someone close to him may be.)
There is a reason why he was not allowed to accompany Ze on his recent trip to US and removed from his position.
But this is yet unconfirmed.
Its not a Ukrainian source. He said why he quit and it is very obviously related to the Kolomoisky issue. Any other silly ideas?

Old 10-09-2019, 04:46 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
You can try to avoid American politics all you like. The fact is Ukrainian power brokers have pimped the country to America and the corrupt carpet baggers that are crawling all over the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ELftcKUE8k&app=desktop

Old 10-09-2019, 05:59 PM

Malaysia is not happy about the MH-17 investigation. They want Ukraine held accountable.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...raine-11877240

Old 10-09-2019, 06:23 PM

Ukraine refuses to take part in the withdrawl of armed forces from the frontline. DNR forces indicated their readiness to withdraw by firing a white flare. There was not like reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyJ9aCH2SOU&app=desktop
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe