Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2019, 06:26 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times

Advertisements

You really wonder just who is fighting over there. I guess this guy has no choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfY8PZBHSKM&app=desktop

Some people love war and strife. Raping, robbing, murdering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2019, 06:57 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
You really wonder just who is fighting over there. I guess this guy has no choice.

That explains the Russian soldiers in the Donbas? Not all of them "volunteered" to go fight, some were active duty. But yes, many of them volunteered as they believed they were fighting fascists. I think its been this way for a long time... you have to fill their heads with BS to get them to go fight. But more just enjoyed having a conflict to be part of.

Old 10-09-2019, 06:58 PM
DKM

Quote:
Ukraine refuses to take part in the withdrawl of armed forces from the frontline. DNR forces indicated their readiness to withdraw by firing a white flare. There was not like reply.
They won't withdraw while the Russian forces shoot at them. Its either stop shooting or forget this pullback.

Old 10-09-2019, 09:55 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Its just some guys protesting. They aren't and cannot stop the Ukrainian army from imposing a pullback from that area. General Bondar is the one in charge of disengagement, not some angry dudes on a Youtube video. Not that I expect your "sources" to show things as they are.

The nationalists don't care what some "general Bondar" says, they have their own plans of military actions ( that's them, fighting the Ukrainian police and breaking through the military posts in Zolotoe village ( one of the two designated points of troops disengagement)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJgJJK6Vbtk

Quote:
I'll try to avoid American politics on this thread, but it sounds as if you/Russia/Trump hope that Biden isn't nominated, because he will obviously beat Trump if he is and that's not in your interest.
Yes, me/Russia/Trump are the trinity that tirelessly works on Biden's downfall)))

Quote:
His crimes were determined by a Ukrainian court. I don't recall anyone in America knowing or caring about Tsarov at all. He's welcome to come back and appeal the conviction. I doubt he would survive though.
"Ukrainian courts?"

Is it a new joke?

Quote:
Good ole Rohrabacher... It was easy for Rouda to beat him in the election by pointing out some pro Russian things Dana said.
God forbids ANYONE says anything positive about Russia amidst the anti-Russian hysteria induced by the *Democrats,* least of all some American official.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK9yVfl781s

Quote:
Sure if you consider the leaders flying to Moscow for orders to be "independence" then what you have now would not be independence. Too bad, so sad. What a tragedy to no longer be dependent on the stagnant Russian economy. Morgan Stanley's upgrade of Ukrainian growth forecasts for the next 2 years is really a sad state of affairs for Russia (downgraded).
One more time; Ukraine was never independent ( I was talking about only some relative autonomy) and never will be. It can only change the masters. ( Or at least try.)

Quote:
I hate to tell you this but Shokin's firing was the policy of Obama's administration. Biden was the messenger, and a good one at it. VP's don't conduct independent foreign policy.
I hate to tell you, but the "policies of administration" are based on what people "on location" recommend.

No one in Obama (or any other US administration) would have any clue who some "Shokin" or "Kononenko" are, if not for Jovanovich, Nuland et al.

Last edited by erasure; 10-09-2019 at 11:01 PM..

Old 10-09-2019, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Its not a Ukrainian source. He said why he quit and it is very obviously related to the Kolomoisky issue. Any other silly ideas?

Daniluk?
Related to "Kolomoysky issue?"
Keep on talking please, how exactly he is "related."

Old 10-09-2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:
They won't withdraw while the Russian forces shoot at them. Its either stop shooting or forget this pullback.

They won't withdraw period.

Let's face it, as much as Zelensky tries to proceed with "Steinmeier's formula," he is facing the fierce resistance of the nationalists, that consider the fulfillment of this plan as the ultimate capitulation of Ukraine.
In fact his life has been threatened already if he decides to proceed with it.

According to Steinmeier's formula, both sides had to disengage the troops first, (OSCE was a witness today that Ukrainian troops didn't follow through with agreement,) second step were supposed to be the elections in DNR/LNR ( they were supposed to vote in their own local government/heads of law enforcement/judges and what's not,) then their "special status" had to be be guaranteed in Ukrainian Constitution ( ie. Ukrainian Constitution had to be changed,) the amnesty and safety of DNR/DPR fighters had to be guaranteed, and only THEN Russia would pass the control of Russian-Ukrainian border to Ukraine.

Well guess what the nationalists are saying to all that...

Old 10-10-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfY8PZBHSKM&app=desktop

Hey, Vinnitza is in Western part of Ukraine.
This person in question is a member of the radical "Right Sector".
And if in Ukrainian Vinnitza court to all American charges he responded "I didn't do it," what questions there might be?

He is a hero and "Ukrainian patriot" now, (with a local girl-friend and child on the way,) so the court has already set him free.

That's all you need to know about Ukrainian "justice system."

P.S. Oh, and while in Ukraine, this "anti-terrorist operation" hero was consulting other Americans, willing to join Nazi battalion Azov.

FBI Arrests Army Soldier

( Listening here to the "Strana UA" investigation.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FCtso8sI8U

Old 10-10-2019, 06:03 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Daniluk?
Related to "Kolomoysky issue?"
Keep on talking please, how exactly he is "related."
Try looking up what he said about why he left. It is very clear since your limited English didn't get what I just said.

Its obvious that Russia won't stop firing at Ukrainian soldiers so they can blame Ukraine for the failure of this process to move forward. There are other ways to solve this issue.

Looks like more Moscow connections keep showing up in the political scandal here. Popcorn is ready.

Old 10-10-2019, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Try looking up what he said about why he left. It is very clear since your limited English didn't get what I just said.
Let me explain to you in my limited English, that what "Sasha Manhattan* ( that's Daniluk's nick name) is saying is really unimportant, because ( *cough-cough*) it's not necessarily true.

I looked up his *official version* as a reason for resignation ( him pointing at *Kolomoysky-Gontareva drama*) and it's as fake as it gets.
And that's why I asked you what Daniluk had to do with Kolomoysky, because everyone knows ( except for you, apparently) that Daniluk is Soros man ( i.e. he is tied directly to the Dem party of the US.)
Daniluk was a Secretary of NSDC of Ukraine - i.e. a person in charge of Ukraine-US relations, and he has put his resignation paper in on September 27th.

So yes, although unconfirmed, the rumors that he could have been the source of leaked Zelensky-Trump conversation are pretty persistent over there, even for a fact that no one has credible explanations for the true reasons behind Daniluk's removal.

Quote:
Its obvious that Russia won't stop firing at Ukrainian soldiers so they can blame Ukraine for the failure of this process to move forward. There are other ways to solve this issue.

Moscow is VERY interested in following through with Steinmeier formula, so no one is shooting from DNR/LNR side and they already initiated the signal of readiness to proceed to the troops disengagement TWICE, with OSCE reps on site.
It looks like the French and the Germans are signalling that in exchange for the "Donbass return to Ukraine" ( on Russian conditions) the Europeans might consider removing the sanctions from Russia ( at least some of them.) Plus Trump already told to Zelensky that "he has to sit down and to talk things over with Putin" ( i.e. that basically he is on his own when it comes to the on-going military conflict in Donbass." ) And Kiev gets all these signals.

But Zelensky is facing the upheaval of the Nationalists at home, if he decides to follow through according to that Steinmeier's formula, the agreement that Poroshenko signed before him. And Poroshenko is basically breathing in his neck now, stirring up these mass protests of the Nationalists.

So as I've said, the situation in Donbass is a "Part deux" of the whole "Ukrainegate."

Quote:
Looks like more Moscow connections keep showing up in the political scandal here. Popcorn is ready.

As long as it's not burned.

Old 10-11-2019, 02:53 PM
DKM

Ukrainegate is apparently financed by Firtash as its all coming out. Same guy who paid Shokin. Biden story, ambassador Yovanovitch... all comes back to the Russian/Ukrainian mafia. Not surprised, they were fighting against the forces who were fighting them (by promoting anti-corruption). Trump found someone who shared an interest. I'll help your extradition case if you get me a Ukrainian investigation into Biden...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe