Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2021, 07:34 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times

Advertisements

I wish there was more on this.

https://youtu.be/dat9pcpwxQM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2021, 08:27 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I have no doubt there is a NATO/US presence in Ukraine, it's just very quiet. Russia needs to send a message in the worst way and it should not be with speeches like Putin put out the other day. The reptiles of the west don't heed words. All they understand is a boot.

It's "very quiet" in the Western media only.
But on Russian-speaking sites it's a well-known fact.

So it's one of the reasons why Putin came up with his recent article on Ukraine recently, and that's why he addressed this particular problem in his comments;

" I know that Ukrainian constitution prohibits the presence of the foreign military bases on its territories, but there are ways to go around these laws, and that's what concerns me."

But these are his comments on his article; why he wrote it in the first place. ( With English subs.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV8wEsSQnL4

After his article where he wrote that basically since Ukrainian government hates Soviet Union and Stalin so much, shouldn't they refuse then of all the lands they received from the Soviet government, and this includes Stalin.

I still ponder about the "original borders of Ukraine" that he mentioned; how small "Ukraine" was, when it asked to join Russia.

What kind of signal it was?

I think a lot of Ukrainians are pondering that too at this point.

Old 07-15-2021, 09:04 PM

Quote:
I wish there was more on this.

https://youtu.be/dat9pcpwxQM

I dunno, may be they too want to keep it quiet for the English-speaking sites, while *officially* the "Minsk agreement" is still on the table ( while it's already dead for quite some time already.)

And according to THIS agreement, Donbass ( all of it it) should still remain PART OF UKRAINE.
While in reality ( although by now ( finally) officially recognizing DNR and LNR republics,) Russia de facto is integrating them into the Russian Federation.
The "United Russia" deputies are all over the place at that forum, promising to not to leave Donbass alone in trouble (finally, yet again.)
And since it's the "United Russia," everyone understands that it's Putin's message to Donbass.

Now Denis Pushilin in his opening speech is referring to Putin too ( or rather his recent article,) that Donbass' choice back in 2014 was not spontaneous or *strange,* since "historically Donbass always felt as part of Russia." ( There he mentions the "Donbass-Krovoy Rog Republic, the predecessor of modern LDNR that back in 1919 was appealing to Moscow's Central Committee to include them in "Russia proper." ( True fact.)

Then he ( Pushilin that is) is saying that Donbass is uniting the most patriotic Russians for the time being, and "millions of people living there are fighting for their right to remain Russian and to protect the "Russian world."

Sounds like a lot of propaganda on one hand, yet on another hand a lot of it is true, particularly since from yesterday, officially Zelensky confirmed all laws, prohibiting ANY usage of Russian on a state level ( even regionally,) and depriving Russians of the status of being the "indigenous people of Ukraine."
The idiot still speaks Russian with his wife, ( and so do many other "Ukrainian" officials - they speak Russian at home AND with their colleagues behind the scene,) not to mention that ALL his shows that made him famous were in Russian. ( The South-Eastern part of the country where they were popular wouldn't have it in some "Ukrainian." (Zelensky has the franchise in Russia too by the way.)

So yes, an idiot and the traitor of his own people from the Eastern part of the country, who will not end up well I suspect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q5aRLr8GmI

^
Two captions here; "United Russia" takes responsibility..."
And "Russia keeps its word!"

Last edited by erasure; 07-15-2021 at 10:26 PM..

Old 07-16-2021, 02:17 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Hey, Ukrainians, what do you think about this?

https://i.ibb.co/2jS8CjF/photo-2021-07-16-10-04-50.jpg

Old 07-16-2021, 06:35 PM

Arsen Avakovs resignation was for a reason.

1, He just didn't want to do it anymore for personal reasons.

2, He was told to leave. Why? Was he too powerful? We know he runs the militias and his people are in power throughout Ukronazi Ukraines security apparatus. Was he up tp no good? With what happened this spring where the Donbas question was not settled maybe he became seen as a threat?

3, The US and EU want this current situation to end and he was an obstacle to that goal.

There's a small chance he may be back, there may be a coup in Ukraine once again.

Old 07-16-2021, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Arsen Avakovs resignation was for a reason.

1, He just didn't want to do it anymore for personal reasons.

2, He was told to leave. Why? Was he too powerful? We know he runs the militias and his people are in power throughout Ukronazi Ukraines security apparatus. Was he up tp no good? With what happened this spring where the Donbas question was not settled maybe he became seen as a threat?

3, The US and EU want this current situation to end and he was an obstacle to that goal.

There's a small chance he may be back, there may be a coup in Ukraine once again.

Two things happened before Avakov's resignation;

Number one - when George Kent arrived in Kiev, Avakov was the first man he met with. AVAKOV, not Zelensky. (Keep this detail in mind.)

So here comes version one, why he resigned.

https://www.rt.com/russia/529167-int...er-quit-order/

But after the meeting of Avakov and Kent, Avakov met with Zelensky.

And as the rumor has it, Avakov put the resignation in after THIS particular meeting.
Generally speaking Zelensky is mad lately ( after the total fiasco with NS2, or rather his attempt to talk Merkel out of it before her trip to Washington ( for the meeting with Biden.)

This is the hard blow for Zelensky personally, his whole idea to "show Russia who is the boss."
( Now one of his advisers is saying during the interview that "in this case of Western betrayal we'll team up with China and will get back at Russia this way."
Yeah.. )
But anyways.

Don't forget that Avakov originally is Poroshenko's man. ( Zelensky "inhereted" him from the previous government.)
And lately ( if to believe Sharij) Zelensky was welcoming the Nazi forces under the direct commandment of the presidential office. (So that he wouldn't need Avakov for these ties I assume.)
But since Zelensky's popularity overall is plummeting, and US gov. might be already looking for a replacement, these first greetings of Avakov ( as the part of the old, "more successful team") could have set Zelensky on fire, and that's why he called Avakov and advised him to resign.

So that's the version number two.

Judging by what people in the know are saying, before these two meetings, Avakov was not planning to resign at all.

Old 07-16-2021, 11:33 PM

Two more things happened in LDNR yesterday.
Number one - the result of that Russian forum was that now the citizenship of the DNR equals full Russian citizenship - i.e LDNR became part of the Russian Federation.

And number two - there was a huge gas explosion yesterday in Donetsk.

Pushilin made an official statement, appealing to the countries-guarantors;

Germany, France, Russia to take note of the terrorist act, committed by Ukraine. ( He said that the investigation showed that this explosion and subsequent fire were a terrorist act.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHYzM2jUIAM

Old 07-17-2021, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Two more things happened in LDNR yesterday.
Number one - the result of that Russian forum was that now the citizenship of the DNR equals full Russian citizenship - i.e LDNR became part of the Russian Federation.
Good. Just let them join up.

Quote:
And number two - there was a huge gas explosion yesterday in Donetsk.

Pushilin made an official statement, appealing to the countries-guarantors;

Germany, France, Russia to take note of the terrorist act, committed by Ukraine. ( He said that the investigation showed that this explosion and subsequent fire were a terrorist act.)

I doubt it was a terrorist act. Most likely human error or lack of maintenance. You can't write off an act of sabotage though. Truth is hard to ferret out in these situations.

Old 07-17-2021, 08:51 AM

Putin made it clear about the Ukrainian pipelines not too long ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1IgZSnLgTA

Old 07-17-2021, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Good. Just let them join up.

I doubt it was a terrorist act. Most likely human error or lack of maintenance. You can't write off an act of sabotage though. Truth is hard to ferret out in these situations.

Scrat, in their initial reporting on the explosion they didn't even mention the possibility of the terrorist act; after all, it's the outskirts of Donetsk, so not the best area for good maintenance.
But literally in a matter of two or three hours Pushilin came up with this official announcement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe