Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2021, 09:45 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Holy crap. Murdered the land lady.

Yes, I was shocked to learn that too ( he actually didn't say that it happened already after he left, but it happened after the Lithuanians passed his address to Ukraine and it was published in the media. I am not sure whether Sharij was still in Lithuania at that point or it happened after he already left.

But in Spain it was the same story - the Ukrainian embassy there passed his address to the Nazi, so they showed up at his front door.

He already did have the guards at that point, which helped.

But he has a wife and a young child, so knowing what happened to his landlord in Lithuania...

They are desperate to outlaw and to shut down his party in Ukraine, that's going particularly strong in the South-East of the country ( and that's the area that used to support Zelensky - that's where his former voters go to now - to Sharij's party. The young and most educated segment of the population.

The Nazi are aware of it ( and so is Zelensky) so they are hunting S. as much as they can.

Last edited by erasure; 06-09-2021 at 09:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2021, 11:53 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

They are desperate to outlaw and to shut down his party in Ukraine, that's going particularly strong in the South-East of the country ( and that's the area that used to support Zelensky - that's where his former voters go to now - to Sharij's party. The young and most educated segment of the population.
Sorry to interrupt your pointless gaslighting on this thread. The above statement is laughably devoid of any reality. Wilkins would have put it better than I did, but that's all I have time for.

Carry on with your drivel...

Old 06-10-2021, 07:49 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Sorry to interrupt your pointless gaslighting on this thread. The above statement is laughably devoid of any reality. Wilkins would have put it better than I did, but that's all I have time for.

Carry on with your drivel...
Please explain to me the total lack of dissent in Ukraine DKM. Democracy is a PROCESS. A group of people talking, debating and hopefully coming to a point where a good decision is made.

I only see one side in Ukraine. That's not democracy.

Old 06-10-2021, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I am not surprised to hear about this bill.

Zelensky is going bezerk lately, now that he learned about the completion of the NS 2.

He demanded the weapons supply from Germans, condemned Americans for refusing to put a stop on NS2 project - I mean he knows that his regime is in trouble, so he is pushing for the nationalistic agenda as much as he can; this is the only salvation in his mind.

Recently he set the Nazi free ( the one who was convicted to 7 years in jail by the kangaroo court in Kiev, for the kidnapping and torture of the public official. Turned out - the official belonged to the "wrong, pro-Russian party," and thus it was not a crime.) Not to mention yet another "wrong kind of person" that he stubbed to death while broadcasting his murder on Youtube few years prior to it.

Remember - they were demanding his release, sending message to Zelensky couple of months ago?
So yes, now he is set free.

Stuff that you won't see on Western news.

It's all about the "buildup of Russian troops on Ukrainian border," and not a word about the crazies in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB3HEypddtk
That little stunt where a German Green party member went to Ukraine may have cost them the election. They lost voters bigtime recently. Germans don't want a damn thing to do with Ukraine. They also know the path forward is in good relations with Russia. Merkles party will probably continue in power.

A lot people in the loop are looking back at the era of Bismark and what Russia and Germany did then.

Old 06-10-2021, 08:02 AM

Oh, DKM.

On the Russian Ukrainian border most of the troops returned to base. They apparently left most of their equipment in the field minutes from the border in some cases. They manned and maintained by the troops there who are rotated in and out.

Tell your friends they shouldn't forget that.

Old 06-10-2021, 11:00 AM

Quote:
That little stunt where a German Green party member went to Ukraine may have cost them the election. They lost voters bigtime recently. Germans don't want a damn thing to do with Ukraine. They also know the path forward is in good relations with Russia. Merkles party will probably continue in power.

A lot people in the loop are looking back at the era of Bismark and what Russia and Germany did then.
Oh?
I didn't even know that the Greens traveled to Ukraine. ( I only heard that they've lost lately in some key city/area that went to Merkel's party.)
But I'll talk about Germany and its role in the whole setting separately ( my condolences to Heiko Maas ( their foreign minister?)
I think he already gets indigestion every time he hears the word "Ukraine"))

But overall the temperature is rising, the closer the meeting of Biden and Putin is nearing.

From what I hear on today's Russian 60 minutes from the get-go, is that Putin made the toughest statements on Ukraine now, ahead of the meeting, saying that there will be no American missiles placed near Kharkov. No "who," no "how."
Not only that - he said that Biden's oral assurances that US didn't promise Ukraine inclusion in NATO won't do any longer, after the oral NATO promises that were given to Russia during Gorbachev's times.

And when it comes to that latest law that the bleating idiots passed now through Rada (?) that "Russians are not the indigenous people of Ukraine," ( and thus should be regarded as second sort of people, officially so,) Putin reminded out in the open about the Jewish origin of Zelensky himself, and where does he ( and people like him) belong in this whole scenario.

So I am going to listen some more news and feedbacks provided by other bloggers/observers on what's going on; things are getting interesting for real, they are heating up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0XMBsl3DlE

Old 06-10-2021, 11:44 AM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Quote:
Please explain to me the total lack of dissent in Ukraine DKM. Democracy is a PROCESS. A group of people talking, debating and hopefully coming to a point where a good decision is made.

I only see one side in Ukraine. That's not democracy.
There is LOTS of dissent in Ukraine. This Russian blogger is not in any position to claim the mantle of opposition however. He has about 2% support, or most of the remaining voters from the banned Communist party who he appeals to.

Ukraine's democracy is a very complex intertwined web of good and bad, corrupt and idealistic things. Not too unlike a lot of places... It certainly has its downsides where a bunch of soviet brainwashed former peasants are convinced of absolute lies and vote based on that. However this is improving as their numbers keep declining relative to the population.

The Greens of Germany are Russia's number 1 enemy so of course you "hear" things that aren't true about them. They haven't lost the election unless you have a time machine since the elections are 3 months from now.

Any equipment left within range of the border is already targeted for destruction should it attempt to cross the border. In the meantime, enjoy driving them around in circles and shooting at trees for the Kremlin TV cameras. Defense of the motherland, we will defeat the fascist trees!

Old 06-10-2021, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
There is LOTS of dissent in Ukraine. This Russian blogger is not in any position to claim the mantle of opposition however. He has about 2% support, or most of the remaining voters from the banned Communist party who he appeals to.

Ukraine's democracy is a very complex intertwined web of good and bad, corrupt and idealistic things. Not too unlike a lot of places... It certainly has its downsides where a bunch of soviet brainwashed former peasants are convinced of absolute lies and vote based on that. However this is improving as their numbers keep declining relative to the population.

The Greens of Germany are Russia's number 1 enemy so of course you "hear" things that aren't true about them. They haven't lost the election unless you have a time machine since the elections are 3 months from now.

Any equipment left within range of the border is already targeted for destruction should it attempt to cross the border. In the meantime, enjoy driving them around in circles and shooting at trees for the Kremlin TV cameras. Defense of the motherland, we will defeat the fascist trees!

Are you talking about Sharij, or what nonsense are you spouting here again?

Sharij is "appealing to to the remaining voters of the Communist party" as much as I do.

2% support is yet another lie ( as much as Sharij's supporters are afraid of the Nazi that attack them on the streets out in the open, with the silent support of the police.)
The voters that support the 'leftovers of the Communist party" go to the "Opposition platform" with Medvedchuk ( and his personal ties to Putin,) and other organizations that exist "underground" I guess. That's definitely NOT Sharij's voter base. His voter base are former supporters of Zelensky - that's why his party is growing. In fact, if you don't remember already, Sharij was encouraging everyone to vote for Zelensky two years ago, having a very good opinion about him, as many other voters from the South-East in particular.

Tell your Nazi friends that they supply you the wrong information, since they are hopeless idiots.

Last edited by erasure; 06-10-2021 at 12:06 PM..

Old 06-10-2021, 01:25 PM

Here is a run down on the German Green Party and what happened for the pot. It's Alex and his opinion but he's not wrong often.

https://youtu.be/gsinxySsTpI

Old 06-10-2021, 01:27 PM

The German was Habeck.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/202.../ukra-m29.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe