Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2016, 04:25 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Please DO tell me more about them.
Why? Its open information. Look for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkzoBY2FZmo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2016, 04:55 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
The "heroic exploits" of the likes of the Dumbwanker Brigade and others are well noted in history. In the Level/Vitebsk area one of them actually managed to kill 20000 plus "partisans" in the spring of 1944. Not to mention all the kids and women in the villages they burned down.

Just sit comfy in your warm house Ari and pine away because you missed all the fun.

Old 12-02-2016, 07:14 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Why? Its open information. Look for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkzoBY2FZmo
Didn't I tell you to count to three before typing?
If you did, you wouldn't have posted the video with the footage from Prague, while talking about Russia and Vlasov's POWs army.
No, I want you to find the footage of excited crowds greeting the Nazi troops, the flowers, the marching women and the rest that you see in Western Ukraine pertaining to those events. Not to mention the worst Jewish pogroms conducted by Western Ukrainians in Lvov. ( And not to mention how all these people at the helm of this thuggery became the "national heroes" over there, and remains as such until this day.)

Last edited by erasure; 12-02-2016 at 07:24 PM..

Old 12-03-2016, 08:59 AM

I want to take the opportunity to say that the people of Western Ukraine have been given a raw deal over the centuries.The people there have always had some great power from either the east or west telling them what to do and exploiting them in some way. It's why I think the Ukraine should be split down the middle. Let the people of the west choose their own path as they deserve.

We need. Galicia back. I think it will go far to settle a lot of disputes.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:50 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I want to take the opportunity to say that the people of Western Ukraine have been given a raw deal over the centuries.The people there have always had some great power from either the east or west telling them what to do and exploiting them in some way. It's why I think the Ukraine should be split down the middle. Let the people of the west choose their own path as they deserve.

We need. Galicia back. I think it will go far to settle a lot of disputes.
Standard policy is to divide and conquer! This is what wants the Kremlin hungry dogs! They broke off his teeth! Ukraine is a hard nut to crack!

Old 12-04-2016, 08:49 AM

Read my post again and take your medication. What you said makes no sense.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:25 PM

Ukrainians shelling Debaltsevo area. Philip Graham got right in the middle of it.

LiveLeak.com - ukraine shelling pro russian rebels

Old 12-28-2016, 07:08 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
Three former US secretaries of state, Henry Kissinger, Condoleeza Rice, and Robert Gates, are now advising Trump on diplomatic policy and national security. Kissinger is working on a deal with Russia that recognizes Crimea as part of Russia in exchange for cutting off the Eastern Ukrainian separatists from any support from Russia.

Henry Kissinger has 'advised Donald Trump to accept' Crimea as part of Russia | The Independent

Old 12-29-2016, 05:20 PM

I heard Donald was inclined to do that anyway?

Who in the hell do those people think they are? If I were Putin there's no way I would allow the people of Lugansk and Donetsk to be subject to the tender mercies of the current junta in Kiev. Even if the Russian government could prevent Russian citizens from supporting the rebels, I wouldn't do it. The Russians wouldn't go for this. Its just stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe