Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2021, 07:37 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
Lol at the poster saying Ukraine became an American colony.
Really? Prove us wrong. Back up your statement or ****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2021, 09:34 AM

9,373 posts, read 6,972,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Really? Prove us wrong. Back up your statement or ****.

Our government couldn't administer ice cubes to Eskimos. To colonize a place takes more than a donation and some degree of competence. We can't even colonize Puerto Rico and that has been a US territory for 100 years.

Old 03-07-2021, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Our government couldn't administer ice cubes to Eskimos. To colonize a place takes more than a donation and some degree of competence. We can't even colonize Puerto Rico and that has been a US territory for 100 years.
What do you see as a colony by definition?

We may be using the term incorrectly by your standards.

I apply the concept to Ukraine because of all the foreign powers (this includes the EU powers) the US seems to hold the highest degree of control.

Old 03-07-2021, 10:08 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,534,034 times
Quote:

Eskimos ( and their ice cubes) are unimportant.

Russia ( and Ukraine as anti-Russian project, in which US invested already plenty of money,) is a whole different story.

Old 03-07-2021, 10:24 AM

P.S. I am listening couple of Ukrainian bloggers today.

1. Zelensky is getting into tough situation with the new American sanctions imposed on Kolomoysky, since Zelensky owes his presidency to Kolomoysky in many ways. ( It was his channel for starters that was runnning the "Servant of the People" serial, after which Ukraine considered Zelensky for presidential position.)
Another thing - some think that Kolomoysky ( since he was close to Zelensky) might have some compromising material on him and his close circle of friends/associates. Which can be a case.

2. Sharij in his today's analysis thinks that Zelensky is going to go for a war in Donbass, in order to save whatever he has left from his disastrous approval rating.

Kravchuk is demanding NATO to include Ukraine now, "no matter what Russia thinks about it."
They are definitely stepping up the aggression there, once the quite phase is over, the suspense during American presidential elections.

They feel more secure with these hostile activities, once Democrats are in the charge in the US.
And American media is ready to oblige - now the 112 channel ( Medvedchuk's channel I believe) is prohibited from broadcasting on Youtube as well.

Russian vaccine is verbotten in Ukraine, explicitly, by American embassy ( British Embassy is trying to explain to Ukrainians that Indian vaccine is as good as it gets, and that's what they should use instead of Russian "Sputinik V")
And now 112 channels is completely prohibited from broadcasting too, per Zelensky request.
The word "Russia" shouldn't be used with any positive connotation in Ukraine.
That's how the Democrats want it.

They are weary of all the money that were already invested in this anti-Russian project.

P.S. I'll listen to Sharij's analysis of today's situation some more.

Last edited by erasure; 03-07-2021 at 11:19 AM..

Old 03-07-2021, 10:37 AM

168 posts, read 128,756 times
Lookback at former President Yushchenko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MRLQBLdtLw

Old 03-07-2021, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygent View Post
Lookback at former President Yushchenko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MRLQBLdtLw
I hope they got the witch doctor who injected his face with cat urine and cow dung.

Worst makeover I have ever seen.

Old 03-07-2021, 03:14 PM

Quote:
I hope they got the witch doctor who injected his face with cat urine and cow dung.

Worst makeover I have ever seen.

He always stated that he was poisoned with the dioxin.

( By the Russians I assume.. )

Old 03-07-2021, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
He always stated that he was poisoned with the dioxin.

( By the Russians I assume.. )
A bad reaction to a face job of some kind. Botox treatments can leave scarring if not done correctly or the body reacts badly to it.

https://www.realself.com/question/li...mentation-scar

I still think it was cat urine and cow dung.

Old 03-07-2021, 05:25 PM

Quote:
A bad reaction to a face job of some kind. Botox treatments can leave scarring if not done correctly or the body reacts badly to it.

https://www.realself.com/question/li...mentation-scar

I still think it was cat urine and cow dung.

Could be so, because why would dioxin ( or whatever he claims it was) would have affected specifically his face and not other parts of the body?
So not sure what happened there, because I didn't even remember about the existence of Ukraine back in that time, when it all happened.

But anyways, I keep on listening to what's going on on Donbass; the Ukrs used GRADS for the first time in two years. ( The shelling is increasing overall, a lot of damages to the civil structures; a policeman was killed yesterday too - he was taking children out of the shelled area.)
Moscow is thinking about calling the other two participants (Germany and France) to influence the bleating idiots so that they would keep tabs on their "warriors of light" in the area, but I'm afraid it's going to be to no avail.

They are getting more and more aggressive.

So Donbass is getting ready for the war ( they are checking on their bomb shelters - where are the nearest ones in every district and so on.)
And it sounds like they are ready to respond, which is nice.

Today they are saying it's the anniversary of the post-Maidan uprising in their region - the one the West prefers to keep silence about, conveniently passing it for the "Russian aggression."

But here is the reminder of what took place around these dates 7 years ago, after the coup d'etat in Kiev; from 34:48. ( People there are saying that THEY are not allowed to have an opinion on the change of power in Kiev, on the new government that was imposed on them, that they never voted for. 35:49 "So when they were chanting over there "Glory to the nation, death to the enemies" everyone was keeping silence, when they were chanting "the one who is not jumping is Moscal" - everyone was keeping silence yet again. But when we have risen yesterday - all 50,000 of us, the Donbass, we've been told to shut up. So who can guarantee us our rights, the rights of the Russian-speaking population? Only Russia can guarantee it, while that Nazi riot is going on in Kiev."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8GbL8mAduQ&t=588s

I have never seen such blatant violation of human rights imposed on people anywhere, with the direct help of the West.

And of course as much as the Easterners were calling Russia to help them out, Putin betrayed them as I already said.

So now he has to deal with all this sh*t, both in Donbass AND Crimea, regarding that ecological terrorism, that the bleating idiots, the "ISIS of Zhytomyr" is stirring up there.
It all jeopardizes ( yet again) his pet project Nord Stream 2 I suppose, but betrayal is NEVER a good idea.

Not everything in this world can be counted in money, as much as some would like to believe it.

Last edited by erasure; 03-07-2021 at 05:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe