Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2021, 04:11 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,534,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
Ahahaha, basically anything DKM says, you have to turn it 180 degrees and then that is what actually happened. LOL

I love his mentioning of the EU Council President, like what the EU says count for anything....Borrell's face probably is still sting from Lavrov smackdown in Moscow....
Pretty much.
His nationalist friends can't keep the record straight I guess...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2021, 04:14 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,854,455 times
True, my words are often 180 degrees from Russian propaganda. Nothing new there, or surprising. Its become a form of entertainment for me to see how creative their lies are about Ukraine and how it shows their desperation as their "hybrid" war tactics gain them nothing. Calling people "nazi" for putting on their country's uniform and killing foreign invaders just isn't going to stick in Ukraine, sorry.

The EU's language on Ukraine vs. how they speak about Russia: Music to my ears!

At last, Ze gets the danger here. Russian malign influence in Ukraine manifests itself as supporting the entrenched corruption. You get rid of corruption, you get rid of Russian influence. This is what they badly need and its very encouraging to see his words today about countering their disinformation in Ukrainian media. I think it's premature to seek out a military solution to the Donbas as its not worth fighting for but if he presses ahead he has my support.

Old 03-03-2021, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
At last, Ze gets the danger here. Russian malign influence in Ukraine manifests itself as supporting the entrenched corruption. You get rid of corruption, you get rid of Russian influence. This is what they badly need and its very encouraging to see his words today about countering their disinformation in Ukrainian media. I think it's premature to seek out a military solution to the Donbas as its not worth fighting for but if he presses ahead he has my support.

DKM, let's play a game here.
So Ukraine paid over 1,500 000 grivnas for the Covishield vaccine from India ( that other third world countries are getting for free, since it's efficiency is about 63% among other things.)

This vaccine has been purchased by Ukrainian state through the Indian company "Grace of God," that has the total capital of 28 thousand grivnas, sells "fruits, meats, and other products," and was registered in Kiev on November 4, 2020.

You have three attempts to find the "hand of Kremlin" in this whole scenario (since we are talking about "getting rid of Russian influence," right?)

https://strana.ua/news/319925-firmu-...hchanskoj.html

https://strana.ua/articles/analysis/...-medikov-.html

Quote:
True, my words are often 180 degrees from Russian propaganda. Nothing new there, or surprising. Its become a form of entertainment for me to see how creative their lies are about Ukraine and how it shows their desperation as their "hybrid" war tactics gain them nothing. Calling people "nazi" for putting on their country's uniform and killing foreign invaders just isn't going to stick in Ukraine, sorry.

The EU's language on Ukraine vs. how they speak about Russia: Music to my ears!
Such innocence and bravery - I can barely hold my tears back, I'm telling you)))

Old 03-03-2021, 06:47 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Quote:
Calling people "nazi" for putting on their country's uniform and killing foreign invaders just isn't going to stick in Ukraine, sorry.
At least not loudly, you never know when you'll get a visit in the dark of night there from a squad of "heroes" now do you. That's oppression DKM and you know it. In its finest form.

Old 03-03-2021, 06:58 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
At least not loudly, you never know when you'll get a visit in the dark of night there from a squad of "heroes" now do you. That's oppression DKM and you know it. In its finest form.
That's why there are a half million people from Donetsk living in Kiev now.

Old 03-03-2021, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post

Not only that, these Nazi ( that as political force won 0.03% of the vote, and thus officially didn't pass in any kind of the local governments, leave alone the state ones,) are let in during the city/regional councils to "guard the premises," so that the deputies would make the "right decisions," and god forbids wouldn't be allowed to speak Russian.

Sharij; "So my lawyers had a good laugh over one of the criminal cases open against me, because I christened Security Services of Ukraine "dumb pigs." Of course we could laugh at that, it's not a big deal for me, while some people in Ukraine are not so lucky and arrested for these kind of things and thrown in jails.
But what I wanted to show you this time around is two city councils; one in Nikolayev and the next one - in Kharkov.

In Nikolaev, when my deputies brought the banner "Stop political repressions" everything went smoothly. Even after their short speech, deputy Prasol remained calm ( I guess all Sharij investigations into his criminal back ground keeps him quite for now.)
But in Kharkov ( where after the death of Kernes, Trukhanov ( who supposedly is Kernes associate) brings the National Corpus to serve as the police during the city Council.
So they immediately attack Sharij's deputies, as soon as they bring the banner "stop political repressions" in. ( at 3:54.)

I am glad that Sharij deputies are making these videos public, so that the citizens of Kharkov knew by now WHO is in charge of their city, and wouldn't make any mistakes or wrong assumptions about their new mayor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT86loA3yyc

And here the Nazi monkeys are in action, destroying the monuments to Marshall Zhukov in Kharkov, while pepperspraying the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igIuP1530sA

Here they are in action yet again..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hfZ4pV06ZQ

So yeah..
"putting on their country's uniform and killing foreign invaders" - sure thing DKM, sure thing...
Tell your fairy-tales someone else.

Old 03-03-2021, 08:36 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,567,188 times
Quote:
Is that the best "opinion" piece you got? What happened, are they getting lazy in the Kremlin lately?

And now that Georgia has been going downhill since turning back towards Russia... ahh that's America's fault too.

Russia thinks if it can ruin Donetsk, then they can point to it and say "see? America did all of this!" Sad thing is all they really accomplished was to make half of Eastern Ukraine hate them almost as much as they do in Lvov. And make Lvov into a model of development while the Donbas hollows out. My how things can change.
It's written by an Indian diplomat who is going to be more neutral. It's obvious that Ukraine is a pawn in a global conflict and nothing more. The US didn't quite achieve what it set out for. The problem with propagandists like you is that you omit any inconvenient truths. Much of the world would be more prosperous if not for use of economic weapons. There's really no turning back even if the US changed its stripes. The other side wouldn't suddenly become more trusting. So that is where things stand.

Old 03-03-2021, 08:59 PM

Quote:
That's why there are a half million people from Donetsk living in Kiev now.

Really?
Source please.

Old 03-03-2021, 09:17 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
It's written by an Indian diplomat who is going to be more neutral. It's obvious that Ukraine is a pawn in a global conflict and nothing more. The US didn't quite achieve what it set out for. The problem with propagandists like you is that you omit any inconvenient truths. Much of the world would be more prosperous if not for use of economic weapons. There's really no turning back even if the US changed its stripes. The other side wouldn't suddenly become more trusting. So that is where things stand.
He's a former diplomat who writes anti American opinion pieces on a blog for years. The US had nothing at all to do with this conflict. This is between the EU and Russia. We only got involved once the government asked for support from being literally attacked by the Russian military. We have an interest in what happens but this isn't because of our involvement. I'm not linking propaganda, I'm easily rebutting facts (its fun, what can I say).

Old 03-03-2021, 09:32 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Really?
Source please.
The UN refugee agency. Officially # for Kiev district, there are approx 230,000 residents of Donbas who registered there as internally displaced, but many more have moved since from other parts of eastern Ukraine as they were counted where they first registered. Kharkov and Dnipro have another 200k between them.

Who else is buying the 100s of thousands of homes built in Kiev in the past 5 years... Immigrants? As the Donbas residents realize they aren't going back, they are buying homes all over Kyiv which is experiencing its largest construction boom since independence. There are about another 100k currently under construction as demand far exceeds supply. Lviv is going through this too but it cannot be many Russian speaking easterners wanting to move there. Really, this is quite common knowledge there. You must not know diddly about Ukraine if you aren't aware of the wave of former Donbas residents living there now.

What, your bubble ignores that most Donetsk residents fled to EU aligned Ukraine? Why am I not surprised? LOL. I'm quite certain they have an array of propaganda to deny and refute this or make some excuses for it like they are there because America threatened to kill their families if they didn't leave or something. Donbas is a ghost of its former self, sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe