Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2021, 10:31 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
This is barbaric. Mean spirited and downright insane. Just like the fascist tribal mindset. They didn't build the gates to with stand even a few artillery shells.

https://www.stalkerzone.org/ukraine-...water-dnieper/

This is corect Scrat.
They are tribal with the mentality typical for the third world countries ( that's why I kept on referring to them as "bleating idiots") and they ARE terrorists.

And America supports this tribal terrorism, because it benefits its geopolitical goals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2021, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Zelensky is/was correct. It was a nice try and I see a genuine attempt to breach the gap before the war with Russia started. Glad we can agree on something.

And if Zelensky is correct, saying "We can't be against the Russian people by default, because we are one and the same people," then what I've said here, is correct as well.

So let me reiterate it again;

Quote:
I will tell you something else about "how we operate here."
After Obama's administration decided to stick its nose in Ukraine, the kind of split, distrust and animosity it brought between Russians and Ukrainians, between Eastern and Western Ukrainians, returned as boomerang to US.

You've never seen the kind of distrust and animosity that you see now between Republicans and Democrats ( and not just politicians.)

Things are never going to be the same DKM.

It's called G.O.D.

Old 02-20-2021, 02:25 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
This is barbaric. Mean spirited and downright insane. Just like the fascist tribal mindset. They didn't build the gates to with stand even a few artillery shells.

https://www.stalkerzone.org/ukraine-...water-dnieper/
The water has been cutoff for 7 years almost now. I've seen the empty canal myself. This is only making "news" in your propaganda now? I think this is because there are water shortages in Crimea now so the Russian news is bringing this up as if its a new development.

Old 02-20-2021, 02:28 PM

Quote:
The water has been cutoff for 7 years almost now. I've seen the empty canal myself. This is only making "news" in your propaganda now? I think this is because there are water shortages in Crimea now so the Russian news is bringing this up as if its a new development.

I think that by now the ecological disaster deliberatley set in motion by the bleating idiots simply became more obvious.
( Or rather came to fruition.)

Old 02-20-2021, 02:30 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And if Zelensky is correct, saying "We can't be against the Russian people by default, because we are one and the same people," then what I've said here, is correct as well.

So let me reiterate it again;
Duh, you are repeating the obvious. Ukrainians and Russians are the same people (subjectively) and they can't be against "Russian people" since they would be against themselves too. I know only a few Ukrainians who hate Russians and they are just misguided. Why is this such a breakthrough to discover this obvious thing which has always been true? Because you believed propaganda about Americans and nazis or what? You really want to believe western and Eastern Ukrainians hate each other. Based on outdated notions and propaganda, but its not like that anymore. Just because you want Ukraine to split, doesn't mean the people want any such nonsense.

Old 02-20-2021, 02:33 PM
DKM

Quote:
I think that by now the ecological disaster set in motion by the bleating idiots simply became more obvious.
( Or rather came to fruition.)
Its not an ecological disaster. It's a canal which diverted water for farms. Crimea just doesn't have enough water to do the farming they used to do when they used imported water.

This can be changed of course if Russia would withdraw its military from eastern Ukraine. Then perhaps some agreement could be politically feasible.

Old 02-20-2021, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Duh, you are repeating the obvious. Ukrainians and Russians are the same people (subjectively) and they can't be against "Russian people" since they would be against themselves too. I know only a few Ukrainians who hate Russians and they are just misguided. Why is this such a breakthrough to discover this obvious thing which has always been true? Because you believed propaganda about Americans and nazis or what?

You "know only," because you are obviously not following what's going on on-line; the amount and intensity of mutual hatred, going in both directions.
( Particularly when it comes to Eastern Ukrainians vs Western Ukrainians.)

Old 02-20-2021, 02:53 PM
DKM

I don't find Russian infiltrated Youtube comments to be a replacement for on the ground reality, you're right. There is definitely political disagreement, but that isn't the same as east wants Russia and west wants Europe and they are all willing to fight to make it happen. Not even close (just Putin's wet dream).

Old 02-20-2021, 04:31 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
You're deluded. The main dam at Tavriisk on the Dniepre is being used and can be closed but is open. I don't know what you saw but the canal for the most part has never been empty. Why? Ukrainian farmers downstream depend on it for their needs too. I doubt you've seen anything aside from some unverifiable photos. I've followed this mess for most of those 7 years and only recently has the new dam north west of Armianck been completed. Cutting off the Crimea entirely. Up to this point there was some getting through, enough to sustain the rest in the Crimea.

Countries have went to war for less and the deprivation of a population of the means of life is hard to top when it comes to a reason to go to war. The Nazis in Kiev just spent 60+ million on that dam and in any sane mind it was not money well spent. The uncivilized baboons in Kiev could cut a deal for water payment and it's best they do because it is fair and right to do so. if they want to be stupid then there's no reason Russia should show any respect for those apes. Take Tavriisk too, just to make sure. Hell, take the whole of Kherson Oblast.

Old 02-20-2021, 04:42 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
This is corect Scrat.
They are tribal with the mentality typical for the third world countries ( that's why I kept on referring to them as "bleating idiots") and they ARE terrorists.

And America supports this tribal terrorism, because it benefits its geopolitical goals.
This tribalism has dogged the Slavic peoples for millennia. It's why they were absorbed by the Swedish vikings, the Varangians and it's why Slavs are a people that are weak and subject to the will of others. Even the Nazis.

This tribalism is the best way to describe the "fascism" you see in central Europe. The different groups are forever at one anothers throats at one time or another and because of that easily manipulated and exploited. You see it throughout the history of the region.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe