Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2021, 02:02 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
Apparently, then there would be a big war, which our potential friends so persistently sought." The very ones who really want to solve their problems once again at the expense of Russian blood. Let's remember how it all started. On the second day after the Maidan, military equipment was sent to the east of Ukraine, all of which could be sent.At the same time, remember, there were many videos of Ukrainian boys on tanks,without ammunition,caught by collective farmers in the fields of Donetsk, etc. Then there was a "patriot" and in fact a provocateur Strelkov, who with a couple of three people armed with anything, held back the entire Ukrainian army, sitting at some checkpoint.we remember how Strelkov groaned.."Putin give weapons" Putin bring in troops" and so on. They started the war gently and carefully, first the village boys on the buses, then the Strelkov , and so on, then when the temperature rose, they started shelling peaceful streets and people.And then you know..

At the same time,all social networks were literally blown up with groans, shouts and demands that Russia invade with the whole army and restore order.
At whose command social networks explode and protests are organized, we can see perfectly well right now, online.

And what was happening in Europe at that time? Let's see, let's remember.

The most powerful PR company behind Bragsit, Britain, was just about to leave the EU to sit on the sidelines during the great war.

The whole of Europe, as if by magic, was suddenly flooded with refugees, and not just refugees, but young strong men, just familiar with war and weapons.Well, yes, they showed a couple of stories to distract the eyes, that they say we can not, we can not contain this wave of refugees in any way. ay ay. But aren't these refugees supposed to be mercenaries in the event of a war? They would have been left with no other choice. It's just that Europeans personally do not want to fight with the Russians, those people are still alive who remember how painful it is..So we decided, with someone else's hands, someone else's blood.

But this stupid Russia, did not want to fight and that's all. And Brexit was no longer needed, and the process was launched, and what to do with it now. Moreover, the money is paid. With the refugees, too, now it is not clear what, they were not called to work and they do not know how to work. The problem is terrible.. Russian aggression and monstrous Russian corruption (DCM won't let you lie) are the only things left to shake the air . But somehow everything went wrong. And all this is stupid Russia and Putin.

These are the considerations. How do you like the version of events?ssian blood.This has already happened in history.

Oh, I remember - that's the favorite centerpiece of Putin's propaganda to cover his cowardice and betrayal.

But the "cache" remembers it all;

Kiselyov ( one of the main mothpieces of Putin's propaganda):

"In any case, Putin explained to Obama that in case of escalation of violence of the ultra-nationalists towards the Russians in the Eastern regions of Ukraine and Crimea, Russia won't remain on a side walk."

Putin; "If we'll see that this lawlessness will commence in the Eastern regions of Ukraine, and if people will ask us for help, ( and we already have the official request of the legitimate acting president of Ukraine,) we reserve the right to use any means to protect these people."
Putin ( waving his finger in indignation) "And let any military will only TRY to shoot at their own people.
Let them only try..
Let them only try..
Let them only try.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4CZQqytphA&t=39s

The rest of your drivel is irrelevant, sorry to say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2021, 02:17 PM

Here it is one more time, straight from "Russia Today";

Journalist; "So if it will start the war - this doesn't bother you?"
Putin: "No it doesn't bother me, because we are not going to fight with Ukrainian people."
Journalist; "But there is Ukrainian army out there, Ukrainian troops. Or you don't believe that..."
Putin ( interrupting her) "Listen to me, and listen to me well.. I want you to understand me in the most straightforward way..
If we will make this decision, then it will be only for protection of Ukrainian citizens. And let any military only try to shoot at their own people. We will be standing behind them, not in front of them, but behind them.
Let them only try to shoot at women and children. I want to see those who will give such order in Ukraine."

(He could enjoy looking at Poroshenko all he wanted after this press-conference, because that's precisely what Poroshenko (backed by Americans) ordered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_C-AJEHWao

Last edited by erasure; 02-07-2021 at 02:59 PM..

Old 02-07-2021, 11:28 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh, I remember - that's the favorite centerpiece of Putin's propaganda to cover his cowardice and betrayal.

But the "cache" remembers it all;

Kiselyov ( one of the main mothpieces of Putin's propaganda):

"In any case, Putin explained to Obama that in case of escalation of violence of the ultra-nationalists towards the Russians in the Eastern regions of Ukraine and Crimea, Russia won't remain on a side walk."

Putin; "If we'll see that this lawlessness will commence in the Eastern regions of Ukraine, and if people will ask us for help, ( and we already have the official request of the legitimate acting president of Ukraine,) we reserve the right to use any means to protect these people."
Putin ( waving his finger in indignation) "And let any military will only TRY to shoot at their own people.
Let them only try..
Let them only try..
Let them only try.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4CZQqytphA&t=39s

The rest of your drivel is irrelevant, sorry to say.
Oh, yes, yes, nonsense and propaganda.Well, in another way, everything that does not coincide with your position is nonsense and Putin's propaganda..It's so convenient, DKM will pull you up !

Old 02-07-2021, 11:40 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Here it is one more time, straight from "Russia Today";

Journalist; "So if it will start the war - this doesn't bother you?"
Putin: "No it doesn't bother me, because we are not going to fight with Ukrainian people."
Journalist; "But there is Ukrainian army out there, Ukrainian troops. Or you don't believe that..."
Putin ( interrupting her) "Listen to me, and listen to me well.. I want you to understand me in the most straightforward way..
If we will make this decision, then it will be only for protection of Ukrainian citizens. And let any military only try to shoot at their own people. We will be standing behind them, not in front of them, but behind them.
Let them only try to shoot at women and children. I want to see those who will give such order in Ukraine."

(He could enjoy looking at Poroshenko all he wanted after this press-conference, because that's precisely what Poroshenko (backed by Americans) ordered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_C-AJEHWao
Yes, yes, I saw it all, and I saw your propaganda cuts.Just in the style of "Putin lead the regular army", Untie Washington's hands already.Come on, so carefully provoked arranged, come on. But who told you that we should act exactly as you want us to? And who told you it was over ? And what makes you think that all problems should be solved again with Russian blood?

Old 02-08-2021, 01:54 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
We could argue a lot about what happened 6 to 7 years ago and who was telling the truth and etc. It would be a lot of typing without more than a few people reading this who really care. Sure there was a "civil war" component as much as volunteers who joined both sides. I've said on here many times I know people on both sides and they have rational reasons for caring for their position.

What is important to note is that "Washington" wasn't the reason the "rebellion" didn't spread. It is a scapegoat to explain away why the situation resolved the way it did. The reality is the older generation in the east were mostly like dear Erasure here, really against a lot of the things that went on in the capitol and really wanted to begin closer ties to Russia. I ascribe most of that to nostalgia.

Unfortunately for them, the younger generation (mine and now below mine) did not agree with this nearly as much and they are the ones who took up arms AFTER they saw the uprising in Donbas. In war, the older people sit it out and the youngers do the fighting.

An interesting thing to me was it wasn't so much the Crimean or Donbas events that spurred my friends to action as much as the seizure of Kharkov's administration building and the hoisting of the Russian flag. That for some reason made a lot of Russian speaking dudes 100's of miles away to the south really get angry and ready to kill whoever was going to try that in their hometowns (Odessa for example). I know this is the ACTUAL reason for the Odessa events and then the Russian propaganda went full crazy after that. Even here and years later the disinformation surrounding that day is fierce. I know the GRU knew this was local resistance to their movement and that ended their Novorossiya project.

And I also know that the Ukrainian soldiers are well aware that most of their prisoners captured were also Ukrainians. But most of them spoke of Russian commanders... If it were up to me, we would hold a fair vote in Donetsk and if they want it, give them their independence to join Russia or do whatever they want with their obsolete coal mines. Every Russia loving pensioner in Ukraine could move there and lay flowers at Lenin and sing patriotic songs for the rest of their remaining days.

Old 02-09-2021, 06:43 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
You're dead wrong here.

Quote:
Unfortunately for them, the younger generation (mine and now below mine) did not agree with this nearly as much and they are the ones who took up arms AFTER they saw the uprising in Donbas. In war, the older people sit it out and the youngers do the fighting.
I read a very interesting article about who was fighting on the rebels side. It was quite a mix of young and old. Veterans from all over Russia went there, some as old as 60 +. They knew how to properly use the Soviet kit they had available. What a lot of them didn't know how to use is the more modern stuff like the newer communications gear, internet, drones and the like. The younger kids did. That's part of the reason they were so effective.

A drunken Ukrop thug uploads a video to YT and an hour later he has GRAD rockets flattening his position.

Old 02-10-2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
You're dead wrong here.

I read a very interesting article about who was fighting on the rebels side. It was quite a mix of young and old. Veterans from all over Russia went there, some as old as 60 +. They knew how to properly use the Soviet kit they had available. What a lot of them didn't know how to use is the more modern stuff like the newer communications gear, internet, drones and the like. The younger kids did. That's part of the reason they were so effective.

A drunken Ukrop thug uploads a video to YT and an hour later he has GRAD rockets flattening his position.

Oh, DKM will manipulate the picture out there in order to fit his narrative as much as he can - we know that much.
Meanwhile, Girkin ( aka Strelkov) said in one of his earlier interviews, that when he was still with his local troops in Slavyansk, and everyone was expecting more or less the arrival of Russian troops, the Ukrainian top militaty commandment in the area ( he didn't want to name the names, in order to not to hurt people,) sent him a messenger with a question "when exactly," because they were ready to be sworn in, in the same manner as it was in Crimea.

"Back then" Girkin said, "there was a clear window of opportunity to take over the area without spilling any blood, because "Ukrainian military" was nothing to speak of, and the locals would have greeted us.

But that window closed soon after everyone realized that Putin changed his plans ( or rather he was talked out of it by his *financial advisers* - that's the way I see it.)

"Novorossya" project that was brought forth by Putin's "ideologists" in Kremlin, responsible for Ukrainian policies came already later.

Old 02-10-2021, 01:53 PM

But anyways, I am sitting and listening here the latest interview given by Sharij couple now on Spanish TV, where they were invited after the radio interview. ( Sharij said he would do it in other EU countries too, but the borders are closed.)

Plenty of footage of Nazi paramilitary units and their actions on Ukrainian streets ( and within the EU) provided - check.

The direct ties of these units with presidential office - check.

The fact that Ukrainian diplomatic channels facilitate Nazi arrivals to EU - check. ( No one had the information regarding Sharij's child, other than people in the consulate. The info was passed to the Nazi.) Check.

Sharijs confirm certain ties that Spanish police was already aware of. Check.

The host of the show looked shocked by all the information coming her way ( Sharij mentioned it in the very beginning.)

So the cat is out of the bag I guess.

Navalny is not " the one and only political opposition whose life is threatened" out there, according to the "Democratic" narrative.

Ukraine indeed is ruled by the Nazi, and anyone who dares to disagree with them, is touted as "Russian operative," "Russian propagandist," or simply thrown in prison or killed in order to be silenced.

All this happens under the careful watch of the various "anti-corruption" entities set by the West at that, where the Nazi raid Ukrainian businesses in order to have their "cut," that they share with the top officials apparently, who in their turn cover up these thugs of the lower ladder.

Not sure Sharij touches this subject in this particular interview, but he sure covers it in details in his other investigations.

And this, boys and girls, how the "liberated, free and democratic Ukraine" rolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEtCXT5leSw

Last edited by erasure; 02-10-2021 at 02:47 PM..

Old 02-10-2021, 06:34 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Then there is this.

https://www.rt.com/russia/515185-ukr...ls-corruption/

Old 02-10-2021, 08:34 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
They say this about every 3 or 4 months and its been true for as long as I've been alive at least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe