Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2020, 08:21 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times

Advertisements

If I were the Ukronazi in charge I would not be taking anything apart. I'd be digging deeper. Artillery is the king of the battlefield but there's only so much it can do. I don't know if they have any 2S4 Tyulpans and most likely those would have a hard time digging out really well armored bunkers.

If they wait too long it's there for good. It smells like a setup to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2020, 08:30 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
If I were the Ukronazi in charge I would not be taking anything apart. I'd be digging deeper. Artillery is the king of the battlefield but there's only so much it can do. I don't know if they have any 2S4 Tyulpans and most likely those would have a hard time digging out really well armored bunkers.

If they wait too long it's there for good. It smells like a setup to me.

From my understanding, DNR have much better position in the area - they have advantage in terms of hitting practically any target they want.

It all has been well-calculated, and there is a reason why Ukrainians are clutching every inch of that land, trying to get more favorable positions for themselves, which is practically impossible with the way DNR are set to target them.

Old 09-07-2020, 10:49 PM

By the way, looking again at this video
that I just posted on "Beloriussia's" thread, and then keeping in mind the US gov. involvement into Ukrainian church affairs ( that delivered Ukrainian Church in the hands of the Muslim state, as I've mentioned before,) something else popped in my mind - something for the area of more "sophisticated" or "paranormal" things if you wish.

So I watched something few days ago from the youtube channel that I follow as well ( it belongs to someone from Crimea,) and there they were talking about some curios things, some premonitions, comparing them sometimes to the ancient times of Rome and Greece, where these kind of premonitions were taken quite seriously.

They start here with the current mayor of Kiev building the tallest flag pole in Ukrainian history.

Before the "grand opening" the journalists noticed that Ukrainian trident - the symbol of Ukraine on top of it was uneven. This has been fixed, but in a week or so the biggest Ukrainian flag fluttering on top of that pole was shredded by winds and went down.
Some saw a bad sign right there, and started looking into the past, when the whole "Maidan" thing ( an attempt to separate Ukraine from Russia) started during the first "Orange revolution" back in 2004.

That year, when the new president Yushenko was inaugurated, he released thirty three white doves, and one of them refused to take off, until Yushenko personally didn't help him. This was yet another bad sign in the eyes of people.

Yushenko was the first president that started the division between Western and Eastern parts of Ukraine, constantly stressing the notion of the "unity of one nation" in the process.

He was the one who started the persecution of the Orthodox Church of Moscow's patriarchy, trying to switch them to the newly-organized Kiev's patriarchy. It was a brutal process ( sometimes ending even in deaths.)

The person who was in charge of this process in Western part of Ukraine was killed by a lightening.

( I checked on it - it's true; he was one of the deputies of Ukrainian Rada and was awarded by Yushenko as a "hero of Ukraine.")

At that, they are saying here that he was killed by a lightening shortly before the arrival of Moscow's patriarch to Ukriane. ( The person in question was gathering the signatures trying to prevent patriarch's arrival.)

The believers ( and not only) saw another bad sign in these events.

But moving on.

Yanukovich ( the now-in hiding dismissed ex-president of Ukraine) during his inauguration at 3:21 - the heavy wooden doors are shutting down in front of him for no apparent reason.

Meanwhile, already just before his inauguration, back in 2010, the monument devoted to the founders of the city of Kiev, broke in two parts, ( the Eastern part literally broke off of it,) which some regard as yet another bad premonition. (3:49) ( Many ancient cultures regarded these kind of occurrences in the same manner; ancient Rome for example - they've had their own division of the priests that were observing the monuments symbolizing the power of the state and sitting ruler.)

One of the deputies of Ukrainian Rada noted back then that it was precisely the Eastern part of the monument that broke off.

Four years later the next "color revolution" took place in Ukraine - the one, with the consequences of which Ukraine is dealing until now; first of all the war in the Eastern part of it.

Another interesting event that was observed two years before Maidan - in Jerusalem, during Easter, Ukrainian delegation had problems two years in a row to get the Holy Fire
It just wouldn't start for them until the second try, unlike for the rest of delegations.

Next inauguration ( of Poroshenko,) comes another sign; (5:46) one of the guards falls near him, dropping his gun by Poroshenko's feet. (Soon follows the beginning of the civil war, unleashed under Poroshenko. Even today, the unofficial name of Poroshenko's party "European Solidarity" in Rada is dubbed as "Party of War." Everyone is aware of it. They even had a meeting against the cease fire in Donbass a month ago.)

Yet another bad sign for Poroshenko came in a church during the prayer service. This prayer service came during celebration of "Ukrainian independence." His son suddenly fainted during it. ( 6:01)
And so, what happened during Zelensky's inauguration?
Something that can't be left without attention as well.

All the protocol was fulfilled up to a "T," but when Zelensky placed his newly received presidential certificate on a holder, it slipped from the hands of a military staff and fell down. (6:23.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ioRvQFKlI

Things that make you go "hmm" ..

Last edited by erasure; 09-07-2020 at 10:58 PM..

Old 09-08-2020, 03:31 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Russia cannot force Ukraine to turn back to them and away from Europe. The harder they try, the more Ukraine turns its back.

Old 09-08-2020, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Russia cannot force Ukraine to turn back to them and away from Europe. The harder they try, the more Ukraine turns its back.
Yawn.

Old 09-10-2020, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh you need the update - sorry...

OK, judging by what Strana UA ( and other Ukrainian sources) are reporting, Ukrainian military sure heard the DNR's warning and started some activities in the pinpointed area. ( They were trying to gather the "contact group" urgently because of this threat, but to no avail.)

But DNR people can't figure out at this point whether Ukrainian military is dismantling the fortification or reinforcing it, so they gave it a time - couple more days to figure it out.

Because really, DNR is not interested in breaking cease-fire on one hand ( unless it's necessary,) and Zelensky doesn't want more trouble, because the local elections are taking place next month already, and he ( and hence his party) want to claim at least SOME credit for relative peace in Donbass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftrpxWYDIJU

https://dnl.com.ua/news/ultimatum-pu...tyabrya_145538

So we'll have to wait a bit more for DNR report on their conclusions, because then the actions will follow ( if still necessary,) or there will be no need, if Ukrainian troops complied.

Short update;

Kiev agreed on the inspection of the pinpointed area, so the DNR reps are heading there along with the OSCE representatives. (This is happening today I suppose..)

Old 09-10-2020, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Short update;

Kiev agreed on the inspection of the pinpointed area, so the DNR reps are heading there along with the OSCE representatives. (This is happening today I suppose..)

Nope-nope-nope, the "Party of War" - Poroshenko and the nationalists staged the protest, Zelensky got scared again and canceled the inspection the last moment.

So the situation is still developing there, more later..)))

Old 09-10-2020, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Nope-nope-nope, the "Party of War" - Poroshenko and the nationalists staged the protest, Zelensky got scared again and canceled the inspection the last moment.

So the situation is still developing there, more later..)))
I looked at the area of Shumy on Google Earth. I can't find who's where but there's a lot of mounds in the area. 3 very close to Gorlivka and one west of Shumy. DNR definitely has the high ground BUT the Ukronazis appear to have all the forests in the area. Some of the footage shows that.

There's really no advantage for the Ukronazis to have this outpost tactically as far as I can see.

It's just a stunt. It's long past due for the DNR to remove it. If they can.

When are Russians going to understand the only thing the west will understand is a freaking club?

Old 09-10-2020, 06:25 PM

Maybe the RUAF can test the Khinzhal on it

Old 09-10-2020, 11:38 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Ukrainian MP Andrey Derkach is finally designated a Russian agent by the US Dept of State. "Derkach maintains close ties to Russian intelligence and sought to influence the views of American voters through a Russian-directed covert influence campaign ... designed to culminate prior to Election Day."

Trump, Guliani and Erasure's "source" of info on Biden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe