Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2020, 10:05 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I understand, anyone who is against Ukrainian Nationalists is automatically a "Russian Propagandist."
How predictable of you.

With that being said, I love the short episode in the opening of this video, that PERFECTLY describes situation Ukrainians find themselves in, under NATO/IMF dominance. ( The guy is singing "Revolution, Revolution of Dignity.")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCpPifJwj3A

( In this video Sharij is telling about this whole latest fake operation of "hostage taking" - precisely as Scrat questioned it in his last post.
The idiots inn charge of this show wanted to evacuate the whole nearest building during the event, and for a good reason.
At the end they did not, and someone videotaped from the window the whole "hostage taking" grotesque show, that was apparently used to bump up the falling rating of Zelensky.
I don't know, is this the most pathetic thing you ever saw or pure comedy gold?

To me this shows just how little respect Zelensky and the people running the country have for the intellect of the Ukrainian people.

It's either that or utter desperation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2020, 10:22 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Making all kinds of nonsense up about capturing NATO soldiers or how we should believe Russian army installed "authorities" in Donetsk instead of fairly elected leadership and now the hostage situation being a fake to make the president look good. I get it, Russians can't stand that Ukraine has a better president than they do who actually cares about their well being... but this is pathetic and demonstrates the Russian jealous mentality too well.

Old 07-22-2020, 11:29 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Making all kinds of nonsense up about capturing NATO soldiers or how we should believe Russian army installed "authorities" in Donetsk instead of fairly elected leadership and now the hostage situation being a fake to make the president look good. I get it, Russians can't stand that Ukraine has a better president than they do who actually cares about their well being... but this is pathetic and demonstrates the Russian jealous mentality too well.
Well DKM there were NATO soldiers/operatives in the Ukrainian AO in the Donbas in 2014/2015. I know that for a fact. Did the Russians meddle in DNR/LNR affairs? Very likely and I'll go 90% sure they did. Russian soldiers fighting there? You betcha. Great career move for them to volunteer "unofficially" while on leave. I'm positive senior officers in the Russian army overlooked these transgressions too.

It's not good to lie to yourself DKM. It leads one down dark deep holes.

Old 08-06-2020, 09:39 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
...And now - back to Ukraine.
It looks like Europe started waking up to a fact that the country that's trying to "align" with it, is a cesspool of the right-wing radicals - i.e. Ukrainian nationalists.

According to Sharij, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe is preparing a commission to be sent to Ukraine on this subject.

https://112.international/politics/m...ups-53446.html

The latest scare of the free-lance Ukrainian journalist Ekaterina Sergatskova, ( who gave up her Russian citizenship and moved to Ukraine in 2015,) has apparently contributed to it.

After she published in her on-line media outlet an article about the close relations between "Stop Fake" organization (that Facebook contracted for moderation of its Russian-speaking section,) and Ukrainian ultra-right, her life has been threatened.

"On July 11, 2020, a Ukrainian journalist with over 130,000 followers on his social media account posted a picture of Sergatskova with her son, published details about her personal life, and suggested that she was working for Russian intelligence services. In the comments responding to the post, users threatened her with death and physical violence, and posted her address, as well as photos of her home. While the post appears to have been deleted, the journalist continued to write other insults and falsehoods about Sergatskova that were widely shared."

And since after such threats people have been killed in Ukraine, "Sergatskova told Human Rights Watch that she has contacted a lawyer to file a police report about the posts."

Meanwhile, the Ukrainian Nationalist retards decided to re-brand themselves yet again.

First they were "Azov battalion," then they morphed into the "National Corps," and now they became some "Centurions."

Biletsky is getting creative I suppose, but his clowns are still the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E245Ek18AY4

Old 08-07-2020, 05:22 PM
DKM

Quote:
...And now - back to Ukraine.
It looks like Europe started waking up to a fact that the country that's trying to "align" with it, is a cesspool of the right-wing radicals - i.e. Ukrainian nationalists.
Nope, Europe isn't considering Ukraine to be a cesspool of Nazis just because of a 100 guys in masks causing problems for Russian agents.

Quote:
According to Sharij, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe is preparing a commission to be sent to Ukraine on this subject.
Nope, he made that up, like he usually does. PACE doesn't have any authority to do anything.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Nope, Europe isn't considering Ukraine to be a cesspool of Nazis just because of a 100 guys in masks causing problems for Russian agents.

Of course not.
100 clowns in masks wouldn't be a problem, but the fact that Nazis are ruling the streets of Ukraine, ( with the backup of law enforcement agencies - be that police or any other security forces.)
So every attack on political opponents is well documented by now ( as much as the refusal of police to investigate them and to arrest the perpetrators.)

That latest example with Sergatskova is adding to the picture, and when it comes to the ultra-right Ukrainians running amok on Facebook as "moderators" - I can confirm my own experience with that.

So yes, of course Europeans are getting more and more signals that things are going awfully wrong in the so-called "country" that's trying to "align" with them.

Quote:
Nope, he made that up, like he usually does.
No he is not "making it up" - sorry it was my mistake.
He said that PACE is POSSIBLY creating a commission to investigate.

It's not set in stone yet.

Quote:
PACE doesn't have any authority to do anything.

PACE indeed can send the commission and to make its findings public, however that would set Europeans on a clashing course with the US once again, since Americans (Pentagon?) stand behind the Nazi in Ukraine.

Why?

Because it's the only force that keeps on propping the anti-Russian project and shaking Zelensky's government.
That much is clear.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:15 PM
DKM

Sorry you were banned from posting Russian propaganda on Ukrainian facebook accounts. Maybe try a new hobby like focusing on the rigged election in Belarus this Sunday?

Old 08-07-2020, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Sorry you were banned from posting Russian propaganda on Ukrainian facebook accounts. Maybe try a new hobby like focusing on the rigged election in Belarus this Sunday?

Wrong again, DKM.

I was not posting "Russian propaganda" - just dared to express my own opinion in conversation with certain people ( Russians by the way, not Ukrainians,) that didn't sit well with the "moderators."

And no, I was not banned - things got far more interesting from there.

First, I received the first "hello" from them ( someone was added as my "friend" without my permission, to snoop around. ( Later on the Facebook cleansed that account.)

And then two more *curious* things happened to my account - I am not going to describe them to you DKM, since I am super-cautious, knowing who your *friends* might be.

The point being is I know what those F.B. "moderators" are up to.

Old 08-13-2020, 09:49 PM

OK, so while the *democratic* circus keeps on going full speed ahead in Belorussia, I thought I'd share couple of the amusing latest dispatches from A. Sharij.

My guess is, while the US gov. is heading to organize the new coup d'etat, some sensitive noses feel brewing trouble at the place of the old coup d'etat, namely - Ukraine.

And so one of such noses - the newly-appointed acting US ambassador in Ukraine, Kristina Kvien, decided to come up with damage control, posting an article on US embassy site in Kiev.

In this article, she is calling to fight the "distortion of truth" that implies that "the West seeks to “run Ukraine” or pursues its own interests at Ukraine’s expense," and A. Sharij here invites Ukrainians to fight this disinformation together with Kristina.

The US want only what's good for you - don't you doubt it.

Sharij: "Hello dear friends; I couldn't refuse myself in such pleasure as to read about the disinformation that evil forces are spreading in Ukraine.You can read about it on US embassy site. We all have to fight this disinformation- that's what this woman - Kristina Kvin, the acting US ambassador is telling us. So let's read it together friends, so that we'd be able to fight this disinformation hand in hand.

Kristina: "...Real journalism is a vital component of any democracy, serving to educate and inform the public about its leaders and policies. Unfortunately, there have always been those who have attempted to use news sources to distort the truth to advance their own political, economic, or personal agendas...

Because of this, I am always cautious about the information I consume. I hope the people of Ukraine are taking a similar approach when they turn on their televisions and scroll through social media updates and news feeds. Today, disinformation is a challenge faced by every democracy and its citizens...

Today, we see an onslaught of disinformation aimed at undermining the important reforms Ukraine has undertaken since the Revolution of Dignity, and that President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is working to advance."

Sharij; "Oh, finally we have arrived to the major point about "the reforms." So it looks like reforms implemented in our country were successful as I understand, while the evil forces out there are trying to doubt this success.

Another thing I see is that Vladimir Zelensky, our president, keeps on working on these reforms, all while we were thinking that he and his entourage were fulfilling the demands of the Westerners to their satisfaction while stealing money from our state budget. But it's nice to know that it turned out that he was working on "reforms."

Kristina: "In order to protect personal economic interests, bad actors are attacking independent law enforcement and regulatory bodies and weakening corporate governance, while attempting to protect corrupt schemes that drain money from public coffers to the benefit of a few individuals."

Sharij.. "Hmm.. Let me see here.. most likely these "bad actors" attack not only "law enforcement and regulatory bodies" that don't protect people on the streets, but all that supra-government that's put over our heads to oversee our government - all those French, Americans, Swedes, Norwegians - all those people - well them and Sergey Leshenko joining them, receiving 300-500 thousand grivnas per month. ( Remember, our Rada was trying to put a cap on how much all these people can be paid and the IMF told us "No way, you can't limit their salaries." So may be that's what she is talking about in terms of the "corporate government." But moving on..
Kristina: "At the same time, retrograde forces seek to drive a wedge between Ukrainians and their democratic allies. They suggest that the West seeks to “run Ukraine” or pursues its own interests at Ukraine’s expense."

Sharij: Oh noes.. Where these retrograde forcesd even got the idea that the West seeks to "run Ukraine" - how could they ever imagine such thing - those evil retrograde forces? And of course, no way that the West wants to use Ukraine as their dumping ground for their goods, or that it wants to use Ukraine for their purpose - god forbids; all the West wants is goodness and peace in this world)).

Kristina: "This is a false narrative driven by those who do not want to see Ukraine reach its full potential as a thriving, prosperous democracy that makes full use of the talent and creativity of its people."

Sharij: "But of course. The creativity of our people, particularly in cutting trees and sending them to Europe - that's creativity right there "creative cutting."

Kristina; "The United States’ support for Ukraine’s ambition to be strong, independent, prosperous, and resilient is driven by our belief that a Europe whole, free and at peace is in the interest of all of us. My team at the U.S. Embassy works side by side with partners in the Ukrainian government, Ukrainian civil society, and the Ukrainian people as they advance the initiatives they themselves have designed to reach their objectives."

Sharij: Exactly. What kind of external governing can we even think of, when Biden gives commands to our president? Oh wait, let's not even mention Biden's name, since he might become US president, and it will be the end of us.

Kristina:"Many of the false narratives attacking Ukraine’s relations with the West and its reform agenda come directly from Russian sources. As outlined in the State Department’s recent report, Russia’s Pillars of Disinformation and Propaganda, the Kremlin routinely attempts to sow discord in Western societies, including Ukraine, to weaken Western institutions, promote fringe voices, and undermine our democratic ideals.'

Sharij: "OK guys, listen closely. So it's all Kremlin. When we are investigating corruption of our government - we are all Kremlin's agents. When we say that it's unacceptable to include in memorandum attached to IMF loans how and what we can teach our children at schools, we do it per Putin's personal instructions. Did you get that? I hope you did."

Kristina:"It’s no coincidence that we’ve recently seen long-standing Russian disinformation—and outright lies—about “secret U.S. biolaboratories” revived simultaneously in Georgia and Ukraine, two democracies pursuing reform and closer ties to the West. We have also seen certain prominent Ukrainians and Ukrainian media outlets falsely accuse Western reform partners of misspending assistance funds."

Sharij: "Listen up guys. So when the Western taxpayers send us their money and our government mishandles them - you know, either pocket them or write them off for some "events" with couple of people participating in them - it's all Russian propaganda as well. I want you to finally wisen up and not to follow Kremlin's lies. ( Don't forget about Putin personally.)

Kristina: "The United States has long been committed to working with the people of Ukraine to combat disinformation through media literacy programming, training in investigative journalism, and more. It’s important that all citizens in a democracy have the skills to differentiate what is legitimate, critical reporting from baseless lies."

Sharij: "Oh, she must be talking about that "Stop Fake" program, that Western taxpayers are paying for, and no one is listening it here. As in "no one." They were caught on so many lies, on so many fakes, that we already lost count. And they are the ones that supposedly have to teach us "how to fight disinformation."

Kristina: "Patriotic Ukrainians should firmly refute disinformation intended to advance Russian or oligarchic interests, and individuals propagating lies should be sidelined. Individual citizens also can take steps to protect themselves and their democracy from disinformation by thinking critically, using a diverse set of media sources, and seeking out ethical and unbiased sources of information."

Sharij: "Well obviously according to what we are told here, means that right now I am spreading disinformation, saying that the West (with the best interests of its citizens in mind of course) want to use Ukraine in its own purpose. Which is really obvious."

Kristina: "The United States remains committed to working with the Ukrainian Government and civil society to achieve peace in eastern Ukraine and fully implement reforms to build a stronger and more prosperous Ukrainian democracy."

Sharij: " So that's what all these American forces working here - all these missions, all these vassals - that's what they are doing day and night, achieving the goal that Ukraine ( finally) would become "democratically developed country." I hope that you ( like me) take it all seriously, so let's try to quell all those evil voices that say otherwise. Because saying that US is controlling Ukraine -... don't you dare."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzvf6vpN2qw

Old 09-02-2020, 10:22 PM

Yet another reminder ( or rather "hello" to Ukrainian "Stop fake" organization - the one that Facebook is using for whatever reason.)
As Sharij is saying, Igor Bezler (one of the former field commanders of Donbass region, nome de guerre "Bes" ( Devil) has been cleared in Dutch court.

He was accused by Ukrainian authorities of shooting the ill-fated Malasian flight 17 over Donbass back in 2014.

The ground for it was the recorded conversation between Bezler and his superiors, where he was talking about the plane that his people shot down in the area on the same date.

Bezler had no problems testifying in Amsterdam court, saying that the whole conversation that was admitted to the court, was edited by Ukrainian Security forces.

"They cut out the part of conversation where it becomes clear that we were refering to "Sushka" ( slang for Su airplanes) and catapulted Ukrainian pilots that we were searching in the area."
Bezler had witnesses as well ( Ukrainian POWs including,) that that day Donbass was attacked by Ukrainian air forces.

So he has been cleared by Amsterdam court after thorough questioning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kDfmlkUDcY&t=535s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe