Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2021, 02:35 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
It's a common issue there, children telling their parents they will not speak Russian anymore. It happened several times with people I know and the children can be up to age 35 in this situation!

Amazing how young children make up their minds so effectively lately, innit?
( Particularly when they see some *strangers in black* walking near-by.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2021, 03:00 PM

And now, the detailed interview of Olga Sharij ( wife of Anatolij Sharij, Ukrainian journalist turned politician)
to Spanish RAC1.

Anatolij: "Spanish journalists were glad to receive this information - it was shocking for them to learn about what's going on in Ukraine, about the direct ties of president's office with Nazi Corps and the rest..."

Olga; Good evening. Sorry for my Spanish - I speak Catalonian too, but it's not easy for me. I'll try to explain everything in Spanish; I want to tell our story. People should understand that our story is not just our personal problems, it's a much more wide-spread trouble. It's a problem of the existence of the Nazi organization in the heart of Europe.

This organization invites everyone willing to their camps in the middle of Europe. Everything is done in an open and legal way. This is happening in Ukraine as we speak.
As you've mentioned earlier, my husband is a journalist. He is a well-known journalist in our country, now he is a politician as well, but here in Spain we don't seek any popularity. We live the lives of the ordinary people.
I would like to stress that Nazi in Ukraine are not some crazy marginals that every country has -not at all. In my country it's an official political party with its leader who refers to himself as the "White Chief," is a colonel in the Ministry of Internal Affairs. This summer we were demanding to prohibit this party, because they are a terrorist, straightforward Nazi organization. However instead, we became persecuted.
There is an interesting article in American "Time" periodical, devoted to the "National Corp" ( that's the name of the Nazi party in Ukraine.) The article stated that this organization has free access to weapons. They have a lot of weapons, and what's worse, is that they control the whole state.

RAC1; Olga and Anatoliy, why are they after you? What was the turning point that they went after you?

Olga: I'll try to explain it to you. This is a subject very sensitive for our country.
You know that there is a civil war going on in my country. During this war, there are some people for example that want to speak certain language. And other people want to speak different language. And this National Corp dictates to everyone what they should do, what the National Corp tells them to do, what language to speak including.
So when our party ( Sharij's party) started gaining popularity in Ukraine, and we've got a lot of supporters, the National Corp didn't like it a bit. They have weapons and they have power; they don't like when someone dares to express a different opinion.

So they started following us, they started persecute us, posting threats to our lives in social media that they'll come to Spain to kill my husband.

RAC1: What about their social and economic ideas? What kind of ideas the National Corp has in this respect?
Why are they so focused on your party in particular?

Olga ; Now, after the war we are forced to believe the idea that we should speak only one language and to admire only certain heroes in our history. ( Unfortunately here the interpreter misses out on the piece regarding economy in Olga's response.)

RAC1 You are saying that you live in Catalonia already for long time, yet you are stating that you don't feel safe. Although you live practically in a fortress according to your description, and you are guarded 24/7.

Olga; Yes, we have a guard protecting us 24/7. We've got a guard this summer, after the National Corp started threatening our lives. They've said that Anatoliy is a the official enemy of the National Corp. We've received a lot of life threats.
What I want to say regarding these threats. We wrote a report to the police, and to the court, to prevent Nazi Corp leaders from entering Spain, who are saying out in the open that they will come here to kill my husband, because they consider him "the enemy of the Ukrainian state."
They say it out in the open, because they know nothing will happen to them because of it.
I don't say that (Spanish) police has to protect me non-stop. And after the quarantine the borders might be reopen again. And of course with open borders our enemies can come here for a couple of hours and then to leave.

I have to say that there are a lot of criminals in Ukraine, including the Nationalists among them. And after they start having legal problems back in Ukraine, they come here to Spain, hoping to start a "new life." And I have some examples, when people from the National Corp arrive here in Spain and insist that they should have here all the rights, because they "can change things here in Spain too."

RAC1: So from what I understand, you are concerned that they can come here in Spain and accomplish their threats, and that this nationalist movement is spilling beyond Ukraine's border and takes roots here?

Olga; yes, and I want to specify that its' a very interesting story. If the borders will reopen again, I want to tell about two cases when our house was under attack. First time it happened at night, and second time, when someone from president ( Zelensky) office o came to us with a question "Do you really think that someone will come to kill you?"
We were shocked that the president's office, uses the National Corp as its personal army when there are so many problems in the country that journalists/opposition are pointing at, latest stealing from Covid fund including.
So now the borders are closed, but we already had two attempts to attack our house. How this is possible with closed borders? The office of president of Ukraine is helping these people to get in Spain. And this Nazi movement is not a problem for my country only. A lot of people can say of course that since it's not happening in THEIR country, they are not interested in all that.
But now we already have this problem in Spain, when they come here visa-free and settle here.

RAC1: I see. You mentioned two attempts of attack on your house; can you give us more details?

Olga; First time three men came near our house with a flag ( we could see them on the security camera) and they were taking pictures of our house from 2 to 4 at night. They tried to enter our house too, but the guard prevented it, so they just run away.
Second time involved the official from presidential office. He came to us and made the picture as well, having our address provided to him by Ukrainian consulate. The consulate gave him the information about my son as well, that nobody had before. The Ukrainian consulate is cooperating with the National Corp, so the only thing that can save us is the closed borders.
I want the police and society in general to become aware of what's going on in our country, as far as Nazi are concerned. They officially celebrate Hitler's birthday. No one is doing anything about it. Their representatives are saying out in the open that they will kill us. They will kill us, and no one will do anything about it. This is a big problem for Europe.

RAC1; Olga, one more question; these people that were near your house another night - did they make it to Spain with the help of Ukrainian officials?
They did it either with the help of official resources or mafia - we know that with the help of mafia you can make it anywhere around the world.

Olga; I am sure that all these actions are under control of the president's office. I want to say that our president is surrounded by the utterly corrupt people. I have the names of this typical corrupt entourage - Timoshenko, Yermak, Smirnov. These are people that work in the presidential office, and who are directly connected to the corruption schemes. They have the ways as well to make journalists quiet, so that they wouldn't even dare to open their mouth.
They have their own army as well, that knows no borders and no morals. the National Corp is stating out in the open that they have their headquarters and their stores, where you can buy the T-shirts with Hitler's images. And since they don't make any secrets out of it, the nazis from other countries might start flocking to them. Because in Europe such movements are illegal. Here you can't say "I like Hitler" or to call yourself a "White Chief," but in Ukraine it's all legal. And these ideas are very dangerous and contagious.

RAC1; So we have the association agreement with Ukraine, while the wife of Anatoliy Sharij - a well-known journalist and politician, is saying that in Ukraine the Nazi party is gaining strength with support of the presidential office of Vladimir Zelensky. And this is a dangerous signal for Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsjXS2anAuY&t=79s

That's all you need to know about the "free and democratic Ukraine," run by the Democratic party of the United States, that fights "corruption" there with all its might, appointing the convenient overseers in so-called "anti-corruption" bureaus.
( But I will probably talk about that separately some more.)

Last edited by erasure; 02-03-2021 at 03:57 PM..

Old 02-03-2021, 03:53 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Amazing how young children make up their minds so effectively lately, innit?
( Particularly when they see some *strangers in black* walking near-by.)
Not young, kids over 10 and through their 20s. Your remark about strangers in black is just another lie to cover up the real reason why they are rejecting Russian.

Old 02-03-2021, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Not young, kids over 10 and through their 20s. Your remark about strangers in black is just another lie to cover up the real reason why they are rejecting Russian.

Of course it's all "lies and coverup," as if I can't hear the interview with that mother of the second grader regarding that "patriotic teacher."
Or as if I can't see footage one after another with "strangers in black" showing out of nowhere in public places, to "keep the order" - the kind of "order" they see it fit.

Old 02-03-2021, 07:17 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Okay you're right there are secret nazis forcing my friend's kids to speak Ukrainian and they are all hiding this from their parents. Sounds like a Russian funded Youtuber needs to investigate this and bring me the truth and then I can tell them to watch it and learn how their reality is wrong.

The "keep the order" with violence is a description of the dictatorship in Minsk where the Russian style of ownership is clinging to life.

Old 02-03-2021, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Okay you're right there are secret nazis forcing my friend's kids to speak Ukrainian and they are all hiding this from their parents. Sounds like a Russian funded Youtuber needs to investigate this and bring me the truth and then I can tell them to watch it and learn how their reality is wrong.
They are not all that "secret" nazi DKM - they are very well known to the US and other "Western Democracies."
Just lookie here -

"But the National Corps don't see themselves as a threat to Ukraine's democracy, and say they use legal means to protect public orders."

https://www.euronews.com/2019/03/03/...rowing-support

And this includes posting the "dissenters" names/whereabouts on the Mirotvorets site for the "open hunt," like that mother of that second grader for example.

Perfectly legal means - innit?

You wouldn't mind if someone would be using these legal means while disagreeing with you of course, would you?

Not only that, our dear friend Mark Zuckerberg seems to be profiting directly off of them -

"Although it banned the Azov movement and its leaders more than a year ago, Facebook continues to profit from ads placed by the far-right organization as recently as Monday.
Since July, Azov, which sprung up during the Russian invasion in 2014, has opened at least a dozen new Facebook pages. Alla Zasyadko, a 25-year-old member, has used one to place 82 ads on the social network, paying Facebook at least $3,726, according to the platform’s ad library. Many of the ads called for street protests against the Ukrainian government. One of the ads encourages children to sign up for a patriotic youth training course."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...group-facebook

See? Facebook is on your side, following the "community guidelines" as ever!
I suspect that all those life threats to Sharij came via Facebook as well, but that's already a minor detail.

Quote:
The "keep the order" with violence is a description of the dictatorship in Minsk where the Russian style of ownership is clinging to life.
I understand that this type of dictatorship in Russia/Belorussia is undesirable for American democracy, while the Nazi dictatorship in Ukraine is pretty convenient.

And that's why Mr. Anthony Blinken is all indignant regarding Navalny's fate in Russia, while the shutdown of the opposition TV channels in Ukraine ( according to the "US News") is a "fight in the information war for truth and European values,†and a "matter of the national security."

https://www.usnews.com/news/business...riendly-tycoon

But other than that, Ukraine is all for "Freedom of Speech."

As much as Putin is.

You know DKM, I am arriving to conclusion with time, that the source of all problems in the world today ( if not to say the source of evil,) is not "Russia" and" Putin," and not even the US per se, but very specifically - the Democratic Party of the United States, the shape and form it exists in today.

Because of all its questionable narratives, deceptive practices and most of all - desire to climb on top of the world no matter what price.

This is the evil number one, the source of it.
Putin and Co is evil that follows, the unnecessary evil so to speak, and should be dealt with only in appropriate order.

Take that from a very left-minded person like me.

Last edited by erasure; 02-03-2021 at 08:23 PM..

Old 02-04-2021, 12:08 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Accident at the Zaporizhzhya CHPP. The city of Energodar is de-energized. It looks like there was an emergency steam collection from the station.
It's nothing serious.

Old 02-04-2021, 05:51 AM

2 posts, read 650 times
Hi guys, I'm from Ukraine. Sorry to write this, but our country has a very bad financial situation. Because of the coronavirus, I'm lost his job and was forced to take a loan from the bank in order to somehow live. Now I have found a new job, but half of my salary ~ $ 150 goes to utility bills, the rest of the money I can't even close the loan. I ask you for help, because I no longer know where to ask for it. Need ~ $ 1400 to close your debt in the bank. Sorry for my bad english.

Old 02-04-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazyUA View Post
Hi guys, I'm from Ukraine. Sorry to write this, but our country has a very bad financial situation. Because of the coronavirus, I'm lost his job and was forced to take a loan from the bank in order to somehow live. Now I have found a new job, but half of my salary ~ $ 150 goes to utility bills, the rest of the money I can't even close the loan. I ask you for help, because I no longer know where to ask for it. Need ~ $ 1400 to close your debt in the bank. Sorry for my bad english.

As long as you remain the American colony, the situation is not going to get any better, sorry to say.

And no one can help you, unless you can get organized and demand your freedom back.

If not - the Nazi will keep you under their thumb, backed by American democrats, that are currently in the office.

I see the latest news today is that the Nazi came to demand the closure of the last TV channel that they deem "inconvenient." ( Those are all the channels with the highest ratings.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEtwlXeT8O8

Instead of going around begging for money, why don't you go and join the people, that are doing just that - talking on air/broadcasting about the growing poverty, rising tariffs, loss of sovereignty of your country, loss of free speech and the rest?

Last edited by erasure; 02-04-2021 at 02:06 PM..

Old 02-04-2021, 06:21 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
As long as you remain the American colony, the situation is not going to get any better, sorry to say.

And no one can help you, unless you can get organized and demand your freedom back.

If not - the Nazi will keep you under their thumb, backed by American democrats, that are currently in the office.

I see the latest news today is that the Nazi came to demand the closure of the last TV channel that they deem "inconvenient." ( Those are all the channels with the highest ratings.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEtwlXeT8O8

Instead of going around begging for money, why don't you go and join the people, that are doing just that - talking on air/broadcasting about the growing poverty, rising tariffs, loss of sovereignty of your country, loss of free speech and the rest?
Well said. In 2014 Ukrainians thought Europe would help with their "civilizational choice". Sacrifice their own standard of living for poor Ukraine. You're dealing with the western world. The only law here is the boot on the neck. Might makes right. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe