Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2021, 03:53 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Sure lets listen to a Russian propagandist about which vaccine to take and which to avoid. Certainly the Russian vaxx is the top of the list. Somehow it doesn't seem to be working for Russians but it should for Venezuela and Cuba. Followed by the Chinese ones, they are not bad. Avoid the Pfizer and other western vaccines. They are dangerous poison. Poor Ukraine will be getting 8 million doses of that poison next month. No doubt an attempt by Westerners to weaken Ukraine and further colonize them.

Nope, that's not what he is talking about.

Keep on guessing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2021, 07:35 PM

168 posts, read 128,808 times
https://www.kiis.com.ua/?lang=ukr&ca...id=1000&page=1

74,3% of Ukrainians think country is heading in the wrong direction.

Old 01-26-2021, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygent View Post
https://www.kiis.com.ua/?lang=ukr&ca...id=1000&page=1

74,3% of Ukrainians think country is heading in the wrong direction.

Those are the very same 74% that voted for Zelensky.

Instead, they've got another four years of Porosheno and then some more.

By now, many of Ukrainians start realizing that they are a colony and their votes don't count, since their government will keep on doing what the colonial powers dictate them to do.

But there are a couple of new interesting developments there;
The first one - the new law that their Rada voted for - that is the "people's referendums" that Zelensky promised long time ago.

After the major demands of the IMF - the sale of land and transfer of Ukrainian banks under the foreign control have been fulfilled, NOW Zelensky wants to allow "people's referendums," and start with *major polls* such as legalization of marijuana and prostitution.

There is one more interesting question that will be brought to *people's referendum* apparently in the nearest future though, is the permission for the foreign military bases, which goes directly against the current constitution of Ukraine.
But THIS vote is going to be tied ( judging by what Sharij is pointing at,) to the Budapest Memorandum of the 1994, when the US, UK and Russia became the guarantors of Ukraine's territorial integrity in exchange for refusal from the nuclear weapons.

And THAT's when things might get interesting, but we are not there yet.

Legalization of marijuana and prostitution come first, for the reasons that Ukraine can't afford pain killers for their oncology patients, and too many destitute young women, "daughters from impoverished families need to be put to work" ( quoting Sharij here.)

The other interesting development is that lately Rada voted on a new law apparently, that allows the possible reduction of Ukraine's territory, ( not just the expansion as it was implied before.)

And third thing they discuss here, is that recent article in the "Deutsche Welle," where the disappearance/misappropriation of funds shifted from the Covid fund to the "road construction project" is noted by the Europeans that sent these funds in the first place.

With other words, things that make you go hmmm..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSp4py-wJDE

Last edited by erasure; 01-26-2021 at 09:49 PM..

Old 01-26-2021, 09:39 PM

P.S. DKM is as amazing as ever, talking about things that nobody else is apparently aware of.

8 million of *Western vaccine* doses being shipped to Ukraine next months?

And which country would be doing that, I wonder?

The US that is counting every dose at this point?

UK?
Germany?

Ukrainian officials are voicing different figures every day - from 100 thousand to 1 million promised by Zelensky "very soon."
At that, he wants to keep it a mystery where this vaccine is coming from, referring to some "international suppliers."

Some are making guesses that the vaccine ( as minuscule numbers as they are) is coming from China. ( That's "international" all right.)
(Only 6% of Ukrainians trust Chinese-made vaccine by the way, according to the polls.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIKVRZonaPc

Old 01-27-2021, 04:51 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Yes people cloaked in Russian disinformation bubbles are unaware of many things. Why this is surprising isn't really my concern.

No doubt Russian propagandists will have an issue with a vaccination campaign happening in Ukraine while Russia seems to have stopped giving theirs out after the initial 800k shots. Nobody knows what happened with the Gamelaya production but clearly there is a problem there. But this isn't unique to Russia, China has the same problem and so does Astra Zeneca. AZ is the supplier of shots to countries in Covax like Ukraine. Schedules of AZ are slipping so Europe waits for the American companies to produce enough to fill its demands. I don't expect 8 million to be delivered to Ukraine next month, as most of them were going to come from AZ, but rather the first batch of the 8 million allocated to them under Covax are supposed to arrive next month. I don't know if they will since AZ is clearly having the same issues their counterparts in Russia and China are.

I don't fully understand why Russians are against referendums in Ukraine but since it seems to give power to the people to decide things that is generally and specifically an "anti Russian" concept. And more than that, the referendums threaten the interests of the oligarchs (land sales, privatization and even reducing the Rada to 300 members). No doubt they will be working with their Russian friends to push Ukrainians to reject anti corruption reforms much as this Sharijj guy seems to be doing (no doubt he is paid well for this).

Old 01-27-2021, 06:31 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Yes people cloaked in Russian disinformation bubbles are unaware of many things. Why this is surprising isn't really my concern.

No doubt Russian propagandists will have an issue with a vaccination campaign happening in Ukraine while Russia seems to have stopped giving theirs out after the initial 800k shots. Nobody knows what happened with the Gamelaya production but clearly there is a problem there. But this isn't unique to Russia, China has the same problem and so does Astra Zeneca. AZ is the supplier of shots to countries in Covax like Ukraine. Schedules of AZ are slipping so Europe waits for the American companies to produce enough to fill its demands. I don't expect 8 million to be delivered to Ukraine next month, as most of them were going to come from AZ, but rather the first batch of the 8 million allocated to them under Covax are supposed to arrive next month. I don't know if they will since AZ is clearly having the same issues their counterparts in Russia and China are.

I don't fully understand why Russians are against referendums in Ukraine but since it seems to give power to the people to decide things that is generally and specifically an "anti Russian" concept. And more than that, the referendums threaten the interests of the oligarchs (land sales, privatization and even reducing the Rada to 300 members). No doubt they will be working with their Russian friends to push Ukrainians to reject anti corruption reforms much as this Sharijj guy seems to be doing (no doubt he is paid well for this).
I sure as hell don't know what is going on over here in America. Seems that we couldn't organize a gangbang in a university campus whorehouse with a truckload of beer and money. Many other countries are getting a good result though.

Old 01-27-2021, 06:33 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Got any links? I never heard of this. Referendums are a good thing. I'm really busy, no time to search.

Old 01-27-2021, 07:33 PM

Quote:

DKM, I post the videos of UKRAINIAN TV channels, not the Russian ones.

They are talking there about the disaster that their "vaccination campaign" is, and they are the ones giving the numbers that THEIR government is pitching them.

Ukrainian TV, not the Russian one, capisce?
In fact the majority of Russians wouldn't even understand a lot of it, since they use Ukrainian/Russian interchangeably on those channels.

It usually takes some time before Russians can adjust their ear to Ukrainian dialect.

Old 01-27-2021, 07:48 PM

617 posts, read 538,217 times
I wish West could "colonize" Russia ASAP as well, because that psycho in Kremlin is not going to leave his tsar chair until he's dead, just like his soviet predecessors.

Old 01-27-2021, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post
I wish West could "colonize" Russia ASAP as well, because that psycho in Kremlin is not going to leave his tsar chair until he's dead, just like his soviet predecessors.

And whose fault is it, that he is in Kremlin?

Give it a thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe