Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2020, 05:38 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
And how well it all started.. Someone here, I remember, said that Ze will change everything, that with him the economy of Ukraine will jump forward.. "Let's catch up and overtake the damned Rashka!!"

We wanted as the best, but it turned out as always.
Little thing called the pandemic stopped economic growth everywhere. The pro Russian blok in Ukraine isn't the opposition. That is an invention of their name (given by Paul Manafort) and conveniently fits the Russian desire to make their party the next in power by labeling them the opposition. 12% isn't ever going to make it to power, sorry. It didn't work before but Russians will try hard to stoke the crisis for their gain.

How dare they limit officials corruption in Ukraine! It should be like Russia where politicians hold the keys to riches.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2020, 05:55 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Yet another Nazi attack today in Kharkov, on Sharij's party.
( This time around they arrived with guns to threaten people.
Two are beaten up and hospitalized.)

Police didn't show up (as usual cooperating with Nazi,) until they already left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTIqYGZh0Ow

And this is their "action rally" couple of weeks ago, in front of the office of the "Opposition Platform," that was closed that day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szgqdB_bLwY

I've noticed they are particularly active in Kharkov and Odessa lately ( South-Eastern regions of Ukraine,) -the former voter base of Zelensky, where people are switching their support to different parties.

It's important to keep it all in mind before the upcoming election.
The comments tell everything.

Old 07-13-2020, 07:42 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,300,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Hilarious how 20 years behind Ukraine is politically compared to other countries in eastern europe, in bulgaria massive protest started some 2 days ago which is heavily anti-eu/anti-nato while in Ukraine they protest to get in the eu and nato lol.

...they haven't learned their lesson yet....it takes time...but I heard that quite few people in Ukraine are finally realizing that they are nothing more than expendable pawns in a bigger game...

Old 07-13-2020, 10:16 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
The comments tell everything.
Aww you take comfort in Russian online comments on YouTube. What other sweet lies will make you feel better about this... convinced these are hired thugs from Lvov?

Know this, eastern Ukrainians will forcefully deal with any idiots pushing the idea of turning Ukraine into a North Korean like Russian style of country. Not going to happen. So keep waging the online war because it's all you got left.

Old 07-13-2020, 11:06 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Aww you take comfort in Russian online comments on YouTube. What other sweet lies will make you feel better about this... convinced these are hired thugs from Lvov?

This disease ( Ukrainian Nationalism) came originally from the Westernmost regions - yes.

But then, like cancer it started spreading all over the place.

And while it's difficult to eradicate it in Westernmost regions, it sure can be taken care of ( cured) in the south-eastern part of the country. It's just a matter of time.

Quote:
Know this, eastern Ukrainians will forcefully deal with any idiots pushing the idea of turning Ukraine into a North Korean like Russian style of country. Not going to happen. So keep waging the online war because it's all you got left.
It's not "Eastern Ukrainians," but a small part of them and they are extremely violent.

I've listened recently to the interview with the mayor of Kharkov, and he mentioned that the Nazi corps has a well-established headquarters in town, that have close ties with the soccer hooligans.
And since the numbers of the Nazis themselves are not that great in Eastern regions, apparently the soccer fans serve as the subcontractors during the staged "actions."
And THAT explains why this scene here looked so familiar, so... stadium like in this case. ( The age group, the chanting, the violence.) There are few Nazi organizers there, and the rest are most likely the youth from the soccer club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

And since you like soccer DKM, I am getting better clues by now, who *your friends* are, and the source of your "information."

And this explains why this information is so skewed.

But we already knew THAT part.

Old 07-14-2020, 02:13 PM
DKM

Well the Kharkov soccer team closed shop in 2017 so the local Metalist Ultras don't have much of a reason to exist. Donetsk's football club (the best in the country) has occupied their spot in Kharkov since, so perhaps these fans are from Donetsk. That would explain their zeal.

No, I don't know anyone associated with any football clubs. Note that in your file.

Old 07-14-2020, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Well the Kharkov soccer team closed shop in 2017 so the local Metalist Ultras don't have much of a reason to exist. Donetsk's football club (the best in the country) has occupied their spot in Kharkov since, so perhaps these fans are from Donetsk. That would explain their zeal.

No, I don't know anyone associated with any football clubs. Note that in your file.

Of course, of course, but first - more news..

Obama/Biden Block Investigations Into 5.3 Billion ( of foreign aid) Missing in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tn3OeelBNQ

Old 07-14-2020, 08:00 PM
DKM

Wow Rudy using Russia's map of Ukraine on his propaganda thumbnail. Shocker. He rehashes the same propaganda used by Putin in 2014 here. I bet you wish more than 0.5% of Americans think Rudy is telling the truth. It was a nice try, but he isn't even listened to by the most hard core Trumpian friends of mine. But maybe that's because, thanks to me, they know the truth about Ukraine.

Old 07-14-2020, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Wow Rudy using Russia's map of Ukraine on his propaganda thumbnail. Shocker. He rehashes the same propaganda used by Putin in 2014 here. I bet you wish more than 0.5% of Americans think Rudy is telling the truth. It was a nice try, but he isn't even listened to by the most hard core Trumpian friends of mine. But maybe that's because, thanks to me, they know the truth about Ukraine.

You mean YOUR VERSION of truth?
I'm sure glad it's not the only one out there, and more and more people are learning about it.
Sharij is doing the fine job, delivering more and more information to European parliaments/organizations that currently Ukraine is run with the help of the terrorist Nazi organization, backed by the law enforcement and Zelensky's cabinet.
The files - the pictures, the videos (promotional material of the Nazi retards including,) - plenty of proofs with other words.
All this, of course, will lead to a clashing course of the EU and US yet again ( who else if not the Nazi will assure that American goals are accomplished in Ukraine,) so things are getting even more interesting by day.

Last edited by erasure; 07-14-2020 at 09:13 PM..

Old 07-14-2020, 08:57 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:

The day you have soldiers with blue and gold emblems on their shoulders hunting your friends with swastikas on theirs through the forests and swamps of Ukraine may yet come. I'd love to see how Poland would handle them. If they'd let the cowards cross the border.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe