Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2020, 10:13 PM

26,782 posts, read 22,534,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
This is very true, not just Poland but the rest of eastern europe including my own country and a huge % of western europe put moral values above anything including even money. But you can't explain this to the Eurasian clique, in their view rubbles and corruption are more important...

"Your own country," finds itself on the wrong side of history.
Again.
Corruption ( lack of moral values, where money are above anything) doesn't start with Russia.
The source of a problem goes all the way to America's Democrats. Russia's situation is only a direct result of chain reaction.

And so as back in 1941 both Bulgaria and Romania sided with Hitler against Russia, and had what was coming their way afterwards, this time around their fate is going to be even worse.
Because no one will come to their rescue, when things will go down South for Europe ( and they will.)

You had to learn your lesson first time around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2020, 10:32 PM

In other news.
More troubles for Ukraine.

Not only Covid is raging out of control there ( thanks to the "healthcare reforms" orchestrated by US,) but now the flooding in Western part of Ukraine is out of hands too.

The ecologists were already pointing at extensive, uncontrollable illegal logging in Carpathian Mountains that resulted in this disaster.

"But environmentalists pointed to an unnatural cause: illegal loggers who have taken advantage of the political chaos in Ukraine in recent years to cut down timber in vast forest tracts, increasing storm runoff and flooding...

..This week, Earthsight, an environmental group based in Britain, accused the furniture giant Ikea of being a major buyer of illegal Ukrainian timber. Beech illegally cut down in the Carpathian Mountains goes into the company’s folding Terje chair and Ingolf dining chair, among other products, the group said in a report."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/24/w...ronavirus.html

But I guess once you are turned into colony, anything goes.

In addition - Zelensky was in self-isolation, since his wife tested positive for Covid.

But may be he is simply happy to hide from the National Corps, since they threatened his life as well before.

The latest bizarre video in which he emerged addressing the group of commercial truck drivers from some restricted chat, brings suspicions that he is using drugs most likely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVxJn0Ps31c

Last edited by erasure; 06-25-2020 at 11:21 PM..

Old 06-26-2020, 06:07 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,018,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

The difference being that Hungary and Romania did attack USSR while Bulgaria didn't, and even Ukraine hailed the nazis as liberators (stupid...knowing how they didn't like the slavs) but in the words of Albert Speer, Hitler said it's nonsense to consider bulgaria slavic. In fact Bulgaria only cared about Makedonia then - something the Italian military handed us without any troubles, even 1942 was considered a 'golden year', since we had both Makedonia and Greece without firing a single shot and even managed to save our jewish population from the concentration camps.

It's very different in Ukraine however since some 20-30% or more of the population is Russian, if it was me I'd simply gave them the russian parts but also drop all possible relations with russia from the Kiev part - I guess since Hunter BIden is involved or America they want the whole country, as does Russia.

Old 06-26-2020, 06:34 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,018,594 times
This is an interesting table btw, you don't have to use Google translate or even be able to read cyrillic, just scroll down to the table with the numbers. This shows GDP per capita of Bulgaria accross the important dates (Ottoman empire, Russian-influence, Nazis) - for the better or worse the GDP was best when we were parts of the ottomans or with the nazis and very bad during the pro-russian times. In fact it's so bad that we were richer even than Finland or even Spain, esp. since Finland was part of the Russian empire...Ukraine probably knows indicators like this one:

https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%98...80%D0%B8%D1%8F

Old 06-26-2020, 02:06 PM

Sharij's supporter, Nikita Rozhenko, whom the Nationalists attempted to murder, received over million grivnas on account opened for him, that Ukrainians from all over the country sent within the last couple of days.

Zelensky, who arrived yesterday to the city of Kherson, surrounded by the National corps (whom he uses now as his personal guard,) still refuses to comment on the situation.
President's office posted the new clip on the Instagram, hoping to regain the popularity of his previous video where he was challenging Poroshenko for the presidential debates.
But this time around, half of the 12,000 + comments left for president were not regarding the subject of the clip ( state test for the high school graduates,) but about Rozhenko.

75% of comments were of the negative character. For every supporter of Zelensky, there were five posters with negative attitude towards him.

Instagram audience used to be the friendliest towards Zelensky.

As the polls show, Sharij's party popularity grows, taking away Zelensky' younger voter base, while Opposition Platform party with direct ties to Kremlin, (whose rating is growing as well,) increases its popularity at expense of Zelensky's voter base as well. But their supporters are mostly of older generation, coming from the part of Donbass regions under Ukrainian control.

That's what happens I suppose with the kind of president that sides with the killers.

Old 06-26-2020, 05:02 PM

This is normally when the Eastern part of Ukraine would have to step in, and to help those Western-most regions, BUT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJEWDZ29WAE

Oh well.

Now they are asking for help from the NATO and EU instead.

Last edited by erasure; 06-26-2020 at 05:32 PM..

Old 06-26-2020, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post

I am sorry but your outlook is based on such sporadic and superficial knowledge, that I don't see a point to look at each and every of your assumptions and to scrutinize/straighten them out in details.

I already have DKM here for that, and it's easier to deal with him, since his "train of thought" is usually typical, easily predictable propaganda)))

Plus he serves the purpose of further exposure of Western media manipulations, when it comes to Ukraine)))

Old 06-27-2020, 09:09 AM

1 posts, read 312 times
Hi, I'm looking for advice. I want to go to Ukraine. I need leg lengthening surgery [url]https://ladisten.com/en/services/operatsiya-po-uvelicheniyu-rosta-i-udlineniyu-nog/[/url]. In Ukraine it's cheap, but I'm afraid. Has anyone been to Ukraine recently?

Old 06-27-2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malinam View Post
Hi, I'm looking for advice. I want to go to Ukraine. I need leg lengthening surgery https://ladisten.com/en/services/ope...dlineniyu-nog/. In Ukraine it's cheap, but I'm afraid. Has anyone been to Ukraine recently?

As far as I remember, originally this technology was developed in the city of Kurgan, Russia.

Why do you need to go to Ukraine for that?
Because you think it's going to be cheaper there than in RU or what?

Old 06-29-2020, 04:10 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,854,455 times
Oh that Zelensky, what a riot for him to go to Kherson to seal the deal to finally get their port out of the mafia's hands. How anti-Russian of him to do this. And then go on to meet with local officials and farmers there and Russian language was used in those public meetings. Don't they know to follow Russian propaganda telling them that this banned there? What is a president doing listening to local Russian speakers on advice what to do? Government is about the dictator telling you what to do! For shame Ukraine acting western!

What else can we twist to make Russian propaganda look like reality... oh let's go by Russian youtube comments! That president needs to stop all this anti corruption and working with Europe and start to go by what Russians tell him to do on social media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe