Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2020, 11:51 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vols44 View Post
The last post by the OP speaks volumes about the content of this thread.

Dear inhabitants of America. I read the comments on the forum and came to the conclusion that You are solely false information. Russia did not start the war against Ukraine. In the Russian Federation...

Rant on bloggers of City Data, the misinformation continues.

No, it means only that someone expressed his/her opinion here.
And you can argue ( politely) all you want - you are free to do it, since America is a free country and this demands respect.

Therefore you have your chance to prove that what you read here is "misinformation," and why exactly.
So on your mark, set... go!

Last edited by erasure; 06-17-2020 at 12:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2020, 09:21 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
I may have been premature singing Zorya's praises. They looked pretty bad against Dynamo. Desna is the only other team with a chance this year. By luck, they are playing Zoyra on Sunday. But its looking like another cup battle will come down to the same 2 it always does...

Old 06-17-2020, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
I may have been premature singing Zorya's praises. They looked pretty bad against Dynamo. Desna is the only other team with a chance this year. By luck, they are playing Zoyra on Sunday. But its looking like another cup battle will come down to the same 2 it always does...

I would assume it's "Zorya," not "Zoyra."
And from what I know, Zelensky used to play football back in the day, in his hometown.
Not any longer.
His popularity is going down, way down.

I talked to a friend of his from his childhood.
He feels very bummed out by everything what's taking place.

Old 06-19-2020, 07:38 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Russian nazi brigade keeps this thread alive for 6 years+. Surreal. It is the most long lived thread on CD. It tells you all you need to know about the sad state of Russian mind that just can't let go the myths and legends of its own creation, reality be damned.

Old 06-19-2020, 08:50 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,019,409 times
Finally something positive from the EU, remove the chuckchi from OGC (our great continent):

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c..._extend_for_a/

Old 06-19-2020, 01:48 PM

...And so in the light of the recent post that I've left on another thread ( regarding the current fall of historic monuments in the US, and the whole issue of "who is the hero and who is the villain,") I have to bring to light the events that preceded the ones that we observe today in the US...
Obviously, American public wouldn't know about them, since it's not something that US media would report, but this was sure something that was carefully observed, calculated and encouraged by American politicians.

Namely - this; the destruction of monuments of the Soviet key figures in victories during the WWII,
such as marshal of the USSR Georgy Zhukov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apq7I-Um4uU

General Vatutin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqCuYpaRsKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFkCEVLrGkk

Not to mention the removal of the monuments dedicated to the liberation of different E.E. countries ( here, in case of removal of the monument of Marchal Konev in Prague, Czech authorities refused to pass it to Russia in spite of the numerous requests, and decided to" place it" in some museum, that doesn't exist yet. )

(And overall - a clear attempt to re-write the history in this respect.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIpMIKvTcmA

Oh well.

Now bewildered Russians are observing the monument dismantling in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zmxue2sp10

As it increasingly turns out, someone's hero is someone else's villain.

Last edited by erasure; 06-19-2020 at 02:05 PM..

Old 06-21-2020, 03:52 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,657 times
Glory to Ukraine! The most corrupt state in Europe!

Old 06-21-2020, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Glory to Ukraine! The most corrupt state in Europe!

Easy Alec, easy.
Or you might become part of the *Russian Nazi brigade* according to some individuals here.
Look up your earlier posts on this thread - NOW you might understand why I was paying respect to Zakhar, in spite of all his faults and shortcomings. He could foresee it all, and resisted as much as he could.

I went to Youtube and this is the first thing I see in my feed;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1SCGcPGR38

So they have gas explosion in the apartment building, god knows for what reason - poor maintenance ( that would be part of a problem) or an attempt of the gas company to temper with the gas meter ( which would be much worse.)
But whatever it is - hey, at least the journalist is speaking exclusively in Ukrainian, while addressing the Russian speakers, so this should count as the latest *great achievement* of the current government, right?

And since it's taking place in Kiev, I see quite a few comments from Donbass - "You deserve this destruction, the kind you unleashed upon us."

I don't feel this way, obviously, since I don't see the "heroes of the National Corps" here.

And since it's Kiev, I can only imagine what's going on now in other places.
( I saw what Zelensky's native city of Krivoy Rog looks like now among other things (shudder).)
But there is always "the ray of positivity and goodness" Alec, ( using Dubinsky expression.)

And speaking of Dubinsky - he recently publicly acknowledged, that if he were not part of Zelensky's party ( where he is doing all he can,) he would have joined Sharij. Which is very telling to me, since Dubinsky is VERY anti-Moscow and never made a secret out of it.

I honestly can't figure out how Sharij can pull off everything he does, but don't believe your propaganda machine and their lies about him.

Sharij is the new political power on the horizon, and Ze and Co are clearly afraid of his growing influence.

In fact, they are ****ting in their pants.

And as for your overseas overlords - they are getting more and more busy with their own problems.

So as I've said - don't lose heart.

It's not over till it's over.

Last edited by erasure; 06-21-2020 at 11:00 AM..

Old 06-22-2020, 12:21 PM

Oh boy...
22 of June.

Yet another press-conference.

More tapes of Poroshenko-Biden-Burisma-international corruption released.

And I thought it was done and over with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5tl3wel9lw

Old 06-22-2020, 01:34 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,657 times
Sharij is the new political power on the horizon, and Ze and Co are clearly afraid of his growing influence.
I dont believe anybody!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJrSUEsTJwk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe