Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2021, 08:40 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazyUA View Post
Hi guys, I'm from Ukraine. Sorry to write this, but our country has a very bad financial situation. Because of the coronavirus, I'm lost his job and was forced to take a loan from the bank in order to somehow live. Now I have found a new job, but half of my salary ~ $ 150 goes to utility bills, the rest of the money I can't even close the loan. I ask you for help, because I no longer know where to ask for it. Need ~ $ 1400 to close your debt in the bank. Sorry for my bad english.
1400 rubles coming your way. That's about what, 10 bucks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2021, 11:54 PM

2 posts, read 651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
1400 rubles coming your way. That's about what, 10 bucks?
We have hryvnias, not rubles. Don't confuse us with Russia.

Old 02-05-2021, 12:35 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:

I think that he is implying that you are a *Russian troll," and not a Ukrainian.

"Real Ukrainians" are happy with the life in your country, the rest are "Russian propagandists."

That's what he wants to make us believe.

Old 02-05-2021, 12:38 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times
Quote:
No no, the DKM tells us well here that Ukraine has long had an economic breakthrough and prosperity.European roads, European houses, hyperloops and barbershops at every turn. So a person from Ukraine can not have any financial problems .

Old 02-05-2021, 11:52 AM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
No no, the DKM tells us well here that Ukraine has long had an economic breakthrough and prosperity.European roads, European houses, hyperloops and barbershops at every turn. So a person from Ukraine can not have any financial problems .
Not in Donetsk where this "Ukrainian" is from. Its Russian standard of living there. I wish them luck.

Old 02-05-2021, 06:25 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Zelensky is a liar. This move is about one thing, silencing the opposition. He is living in fear. It's the same pattern I'm seeing here in America. Democrats silencing the opposition.

https://www.neweurope.eu/article/zel...n-tv-channels/

You are correct Erasure.

Old 02-05-2021, 06:29 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
If you are truly Ukrainian begging on a forum is not what you need to be doing. You shouldn't have to. Think about it. I have confused Russians and Ukrainians before, there are more similarities than some would like to admit. At the end of the day Russians are your brothers and sisters, your family. Those to the west are the people of the street, they are your masters, your pimps.

I suggest Ukrainians change this arrangement.

Old 02-05-2021, 06:48 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Zelensky is a liar. This move is about one thing, silencing the opposition. He is living in fear. It's the same pattern I'm seeing here in America. Democrats silencing the opposition.

You are correct Erasure.
There has long been an opinion in Western Ukraine that Zelensky was a pro-Russian politician. But after his move on blocking Medvedchuk's channels, many who loathe Zelensky have their reality picture fractured. And now moderately patriotic citizens of Ukraine will at least start looking closely at the president.

Quote:
If you are truly Ukrainian begging on a forum is not what you need to be doing. You shouldn't have to. Think about it. I have confused Russians and Ukrainians before, there are more similarities than some would like to admit. At the end of the day Russians are your brothers and sisters, your family. Those to the west are the people of the street, they are your masters, your pimps.

I suggest Ukrainians change this arrangement.
Ukraine's minimum wage is higher than Russia. Their goal is to be like Poland (more money, free life, stability) than Russia (poverty, instability and no freedom). Doesn't really matter if you agree or like it.

Old 02-05-2021, 07:02 PM

Quote:

You are correct Erasure.

Yes Scrat - the Democrats are doing it simultaneously.

They are suppressing the dissent at home and they are suppressing the dissent in Ukraine ( with the help of the Nazis and Zelensky, who bowed to them.)

Dubinsky, who was supporting Zelensky for long time, in spite of being expelled from his party after American sanctions and his banned Youtube channel, for the first time made a public statement on the last Ukrainian functioning opposition TV channel.

He said that Zelensky's decision was unconstitutional and thus illegal, and this kind of actions ( no court, no laws,) pushes Ukraine on a dangerous path of typical third world country.

The yellow poster that you see on the right around 1:02, is a Nazi-produced poster calling "to smash the vermin leftovers" - i.e. the last opposition channel, where Dubinsky made his public appearance.
That's the TV station that was attacked by the Nazi yesterday, but which is not connected to Taras Kozak ( or Medvedchuk as it is insinuated.) In fact, from what I understand this particular channel is owned by the oligarch Rinat Akhmetov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8m76nSqkcU

In other news - Dmitry Razumkov, the speaker of Rada, pointed at Zelensky's actions as illegal and anti-constitutional as well, and refused to vote for the closure of channels.

The openly pro-Russian "Opposition Platform" ( whose ratings are already higher than of Zelensky's "Servant of the People" party) initiated the impeachment of Zelensky.
But as Elena Lukash, former Minister of Justice of Ukraine pointed out, that as desirable as it is, "it will be very difficult to achieve it, since the way this procedure has been proscribed when Zelensky was taking presidential office, it was proscribed with the purpose of protecting him as much as possible."

Last edited by erasure; 02-05-2021 at 07:13 PM..

Old 02-05-2021, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
There has long been an opinion in Western Ukraine that Zelensky was a pro-Russian politician. But after his move on blocking Medvedchuk's channels, many who loathe Zelensky have their reality picture fractured. And now moderately patriotic citizens of Ukraine will at least start looking closely at the president.

No DKM, no, it's actually even worse than that.

The opinion of Western Ukrainians of Zelensky was that he was BORN IN THE EASTERN PART OF UKRAINE, and thus he was the "second sort of Ukrainian" by default. ( Not to mention the activities of his "Kvartal 95" show, which lived off the satire on Poroshenko's government.)

So in order to prove that he was a "true patriotic Ukrainian," he turned backwards - he stopped speaking his native Russian, he let the Nazi rule Ukraine and so on.

He is definitely afraid of them, I know that much - they threatened his life on numerous occasions already.
So instead of his original plan "to unite Western and Eastern parts of Ukraine," ( which is really impossible,) he submitted the Eastern part of Ukraine under the Western one, while in reality the Easterners were voting for him, hoping for the opposite - that he would defend their rights, violated under Poroshenko.

Quote:
Ukraine's minimum wage is higher than Russia.
Tell these fairy tales elsewhere.

Quote:
Their goal is to be like Poland (more money, free life, stability) than Russia (poverty, instability and no freedom). Doesn't really matter if you agree or like it.
We are aware of their "goals" and "dreams" and "aspirations."
But we are aware of their reality as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe