Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2021, 08:04 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Ze is hated because he was chosen by Ukrainians to lead them. This idea that peasants can change their own leaders is so offensive to the Russian they will kill those who dare challenge the rule of their Czar.

Oh stop it already. Ze is hated because he is a renegade - plain and simple. He betrayed 73% of his electorate, siding with the 25% that voted against him instead. It's a well-known fact for everyone by now, except for you, apparently.
O. Medvedeva came up with a dispatch on Zelensky's two years in the office. What people were hoping for while electing him, what he was promising back then, and how he betrayed them on each and every step.

Sharij, Dubinsky, other bloggers from the South- East were encouraging people to vote for Zelensky.
They were all hoping that he'd be a nice alternative to Poroshenko and the Nazis, but Zelensky turned out to be an even worse version of it all.

Quote:
His meeting with the army in the front lines was presented as an affront to Russians. How dare Ukrainians want to defend themselves from our invasion! It cannot be their army he was with, it must be the nazi battalions. Even though, quite clearly, it was not.

The Nazi battalions are also there though and they can't wait for the attempted invasion. Especially the guys from Zaporozhye who are going to prevent any kind of "land corridor" through their land. These are blood thirsty fanatics. God help any Russian solider thinking they will be welcomed there. It will be a different kind of welcome than they were expecting...
That was not his "meeting with the army" - that was his meeting with the Nazi battalions all right.

He was trying to persuade them to remove the weapons from the contact line, when he was trying to establish the initial cease fire ( after his first meeting in Paris hosted by Macron , with other participants of Minsk group.)

To which they responded that "we don't have any weapons here" with that smug look on their faces.

Zelensky got red in the face and told them that he "was not a sucker." ( "Loch" in Russian. From that point on a lot of Russians and Eastern Ukrainians jokingly refer to him as "notasucker" ( or "нелох.")

So now you know DKM what this episode was all about, and why it showed that Zelensky was/is not in charge of the situation.
Everyone knows it that he is nothing but a puppet, so why should Putin be interested to meet with someone like Ze?

In fact during his last speech yesterday Putin referred to the "lackeys of Sherhan," and many thought of Zelensky first of all, when Putin mentioned the "Tabakis of different calibers that are trying to provoke Russia. "

Since you might not be familiar who Tabaki and Sherhan are that Putin referred to - here they are, specially for you, from the greatest Russian version of "Mowgli" ever -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DArUOqirO0M

Last edited by erasure; 04-21-2021 at 08:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2021, 09:03 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,537 times
Quote:
His meeting with the army in the front lines was presented as an affront to Russians.
As he was a clown, so he remained a clown. I already tore my stomach, looking at memes on Zelensky in a helmet.

Old 04-21-2021, 11:16 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
You know its photoshop right? You're laughing at how he looks in a photoshopped helmet. How productive is it for you guys to invent these things about Ukraine... you hate it so much for choosing a different path than Russia, but how can you blame them? Russia isn't the kind of country anybody would choose to live in if they had a choice. Not including some worse 3rd world nations than Russia...

Last edited by DKM; 04-21-2021 at 11:56 PM..

Old 04-22-2021, 12:02 AM

Quote:
You know its photoshop right? You're laughing at how he looks in a photoshopped helmet. How productive is it for you guys to invent these things about Ukraine... you hate it so much for choosing a different path than Russia, but how can you blame them? Russia isn't the kind of country anybody would choose to live in if they had a choice. Not including some worse 3rd world nations than Russia...
I don't hate Ukraine. I like Kiev, the mother of Russian cities. I hate the Nazis, the scum and idiots who now rule this native Russian land.

Old 04-22-2021, 12:15 AM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
I don't hate Ukraine. I like Kiev, the mother of Russian cities. I hate the Nazis, the scum and idiots who now rule this native Russian land.
Okay you hate Ukrainians even though they are the same people as you. It's sad because they don't hate Russians. You keep your problems to yourselves and everything is fine.

Old 04-22-2021, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Okay you hate Ukrainians even though they are the same people as you. It's sad because they don't hate Russians. You keep your problems to yourselves and everything is fine.
Yes, I hate Nazis and murderers of civilians, whether they are Ukrainian or anyone else. And as for the hatred between Ukrainians and Russians, then yes, ordinary sober-minded people who once grew up in the same country do not hate each other reading us as one people. And I have no reason to hate ordinary Ukrainians who consider Russians their brothers. But they, unfortunately, are now being terrorized in Ukraine by those who shouted "Moskal's - on knives" on the Maidan.

Old 04-22-2021, 07:27 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
I guess the Kiev junta is ready to reinstate conscription. Lots of bodies to stand in front of the Ukronazis as they run away, if Russia comes after them.

Remember how well that went in 2014? Russia will be welcoming yet more able bodied youth.

Another Ukronazi died from shrapnel wounds according to 112UA. He forgot to duck?

No great loss.

Old 04-22-2021, 11:57 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times
Quote:
No, no, hate is all yours. We are grieving for Ukraine and are very sad about what is happening there now.

Old 04-22-2021, 12:02 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times
DKM. Can you comment on the situation with the Carpathians? How do you feel about the barbaric deforestation?

Old 04-22-2021, 02:09 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
DKM. Can you comment on the situation with the Carpathians? How do you feel about the barbaric deforestation?
I already responded in the other thread. What does a hillside being logged 5 years ago have to do with anything important?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe