Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2021, 02:15 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I guess the Kiev junta is ready to reinstate conscription. Lots of bodies to stand in front of the Ukronazis as they run away, if Russia comes after them.

Remember how well that went in 2014? Russia will be welcoming yet more able bodied youth.

Another Ukronazi died from shrapnel wounds according to 112UA. He forgot to duck?

No great loss.
No great losses in this either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWrgFzVc4ug
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2021, 09:54 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
And now back to the head of the DNR, Denis Pushilin's recent speech;

"Dear citizens of Ukraine!
I use this occasion to address you with two matters;
The first one makes me a big pleasure to announce that we started the new program in Donetsk for the unification of people of Donbass and support for the Russian-speaking people of Ukraine. Under this program, we want to help the inhabitants of Ukraine, to those of you, who speak and think in Russian since their childhood. To those of you, who keep our common past dear to their hearts, who likes our great Russian culture - its literature, its music, and who is not going to put up with forcible Ukrainianization. We want to support you in the most important and practical ways; in healthcare, in education. We want to provide the social security help to those, who need it the most. We want to help the veterans of the WWII, the teachers of the Russian language., Russian literature and history. To all those people who suffered unjustly as the result of language discrimination, to those who were discriminated against on the basis of affiliation with the Russian world. So we'll be happy to give you support within our means to all of you that found themselves in this difficult situation.

The second matter makes me less happy. Accept my condolences, because you live in a country, where your government is responsible for political chaos, for the socioeconomic crisis, for the enormous level of corruption, for the enormous level of unemployment, and lately - for the catastrophic situation in your healthcare system. You have to survive in a state, the leaders of which are blaming whoever in all your troubles, avoiding the recognition of their own faults, mistakes and miscalculations. They can't get out of constant role-playing of some innocent lamb, being attacked by some mythical "aggressor," since it's a role very convenient for them. This way they can beg for money from their "Western partners" and accept no responsibility for their own misdeeds.

Only we here, in Donbass, know very well that this image of "innocence" of Ukraine is not worth much.

While the state officials in their cabinets broadcast the speeches about "occupation and aggression," their troops are shelling our territories and killing our civilian population - the children and the elderly.
And alas, the Ukrainian government ignores these crimes, committed by them. They don't acknowledge them in any way during their long communiques with media.
At that, they tell stories to the rest of the world about their so-called "adherence to Minsk protocol."

Although on practice, they didn't fulfill a single point of it. During the last 7 years Kiev didn't want to hear us. But this, in fact, is the root of a problem; back in 2014, after the coup d'etat, instead of taking Donbass opinion in consideration, they sent troops in our area and unleashed a war against us.

That's why I address Ukrainian president now personally;

I invite you, president Zelensky to the contact line, that you yourself would arrive there for an open and honest dialogue with us, instead of inviting there the leaders of other countries. I and the leader of LNR ( Pasechnik) will be more than happy to greet you there personally, and discuss the ways of peaceful settlement of the conflict. Only this time I advise you to not to hide in the bushes of the second line of defense, but to have the courage to reach the hottest spots of the conflict - the Staromichaylovsk, Zaitzevo, Alexandrovka. Go there and see with your own eyes what your troops have done there. Not sure whether these troops are controlled by you or not, but we the people that experienced on our own skin the consequences of your "peace-loving presidency," will explain to you that peace can't be brought on the wings of the military planes and tanks.

Never the less, we still remain adherent to Minsk agreement, and demand its fulfillment by Kiev.

In case that you can't arrive here personally (Mr. Zelensky,) I and Leonid Pasechnik ( LDNR leader) are willing to meet you in on-line format, to arrange a public debate, so that the world community would be able to see/hear for themselves, who really comes up with peace proposals and who created just hype, being totally disinterested in peaceful resolution of the conflict.
We've had enough of your monologues, we demand the dialogue. We want to be heard, we want the shelling to stop, and we want to talk about our coexistence, how our neighborly relations are going to be arranged.

Another thing I am poised to convey to you, is that according to the complex of measures, approved by the Security Council of UN, it's clearly indicated there, that two sides of the conflict are Kiev and Donbass.
Therefore if you'll continue to look for other parties, or keep on calling the leaders of other countries to resolve this conflict, we'll qualify it as your refusal to participate in Minsk agreement.

In this case, have courage to make it official."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJczor8gLyA

I see the line being drawn in a sand, or rather a clear message being sent to Kiev.

A signal.

Last edited by erasure; 04-22-2021 at 10:24 PM..

Old 04-22-2021, 10:50 PM
DKM

Who cares what some Russian appointed warlord has to say. He doesn't speak for anyone. He's only alive because Ze is too naive to finish these clowns off.

Old 04-22-2021, 11:05 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Who cares what some Russian appointed warlord has to say. He doesn't speak for anyone. He's only alive because Ze is too naive to finish these clowns off.

Think about it (before yaking as usual.)

Old 04-23-2021, 12:36 AM
DKM

Ok good point, he speaks for Russia.

Old 04-23-2021, 08:31 PM

168 posts, read 128,808 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfMBekL6Tuo

Old 04-23-2021, 09:43 PM
DKM

Russian funded "news" isn't reality. Biden is not going to shut down Ukrainian mines. Nice try.

Coal has a bigger problem long term though:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/St....0021601?hl=en

Old 04-23-2021, 11:54 PM

10 posts, read 3,968 times
Quote:
Zelenski is a very weak president himself. I was so disappointed when Ukrainians elected him. Poroshenko would have finished the war already.

Old 04-23-2021, 11:59 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,420 times
I probably will not wait for comments about the barbarously cut down forest in the Carpathians. Right? These are such inconvenient facts. They should be ignored !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCQ_f3Q_MBM&t=55s

Old 04-24-2021, 11:59 AM

168 posts, read 128,808 times
Quote:
Russian funded "news" isn't reality. Biden is not going to shut down Ukrainian mines. Nice try.

Coal has a bigger problem long term though:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/St....0021601?hl=en
Got any proof it's Russian funded?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe