Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2021, 02:07 PM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times

Advertisements

After some consideration, I decided to move this post to "Ukraine" thread, instead of proceeding with it in "Russia" thread.

( In referral to this post in "Russia's" thread.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
There is nothing wrong with them, ( politicians) "sipping whiskey together," as long as THEY DO THEIR job.

If after arguing and coming up with the new laws that represent both sides of the aisle they still can stand each other - let them drink. But if after the debates they'd rather won't see each other till the next session - that's fine too, as long as things remain civil.

That's politics for you.

As long as they do their job, the kind their constituents sent them to do in the government.

And from this point of view, I love what Sharij's deputies are doing in Ukraine, once they were elected in the local offices.

"We'd like to argue that land allocation for the new shopping mall in Zaporozhie is NOT on the top of priorities list.

Our constituents are far more interested, why are they forced to pay the government for "gas delivery" through the pipes, that they bought and installed themselves.

So we'd like to make this topic a priority for today's meeting."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_86nrUeP7k

I listened to the Part II of Sharij's report from this particular city council of Zaporozhie, ( the work of his deputies there,) and it turned out to be literally blood-curling.

They investigated the background of the nationalists working in that government office, people who tried to threaten them physically for their Russian language and demands to review the energy prices.

So one particular deputy, the one you see at 13:43 in the previous video ( he represents the local mayor's party,) - they looked into his past in particular.
And here it goes -

"The inhabitants of the city of Zaporozhie might remember that back in 2015, the eight year old child went missing. The whole city was looking for that girl, but there was no trace of her, until Prasol ( the name of the deputy) and his "activists" ( another name for the nazi) joined the search.
The body of the girl was discovered fast then, and some people felt very uneasy about it - it almost felt like the "activists" knew where to look for it.

Then the "activists" found the killer - it was some man who broke up with his wife and was sleeping in his car, drunk.

The local police "worked with him," he wrote the confession admitting the murder, was arrested, then he tried to commit suicide. And since this case was still attracting a lot of public attention, it made it to the TV news investigation.
Soon enough it became obvious for everyone that there was no proofs whatsoever of the man's guilt, other than his own written admission.

So the man was set free.
He was not a killer, so who was a killer then?

"I'll show you an identikit made by police back then" - says Sharij.

"It was made before the girl's body was discovered. Here it is, and here is the picture of the deputy Prasol. ( at 3:03) You can look and compare yourself. You can look as long as you like; there is an overlay there too. (at 3:17.)

It was not made by me - it was made by police as well.

So you will ask then - how come? What happened, that police didn't investigate Prasol?

Because ( according to my information) the local police received an order "from above" to leave him alone.

So I am not saying anything ( because nothing was ever proven,) but that's the person who was threatening us, as "pro-Kremlin stooges," that need to be thrown out from the governmental office.

Then one of his buddies came to my (FB?) wall to support him - someone called "Yaroslav."
I checked his background - it turned out he used to be a regional deputy until recently.

And his name used to be on the Ministry of Internal Affairs site until recently as well, because he killed a man while being drunk. So he was under a search warrant.

But this issue has been "resolved" with the Prosecutor General I. Venedictova, and his name has been taken down from the MIA site. So now he is hugging with the deputies of the "Servant of the People" party.

And all of them are working under some local mafia boss in Zaporozhie, who has close ties with the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

So our investigation turned out to be very interesting, to say the least.

To bark at our deputies with this kind of background, accusing them of being "pro-Kremlin stooges," that "dare to speak Russian", is NOT a good idea perhaps.

( Yes we do speak Russian, because we represent our constituents who voted us in, and that's what they want.)
And that's the investigation only in one city - Zaporozhie.

We have access to internal paperwork of other places too, but dear Zaporozhians, will you pay attention next time whom you are voting in in your local governments, what kind of people, will you please?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT2SHZqiUJU

Last edited by erasure; 01-30-2021 at 02:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2021, 03:49 PM

More Tales from the Crypt, known otherwise as "free and democratic Ukraine," curated by Mr. Biden.

"Recently the nationalists found themselves a new victim - a medical student from Nigeria, studying in Zaporoghie Medical University."

The naive soul didn't realize what kind of *country* he resides in, apparently, (1:25, 3:09, ) and "posted a video recently on Tik-Tok in Russian, where he criticized Ukrainization, forced upon the population;
(3:32)

"I feel very ashamed for some Ukrainians, particularly the ones from the Western part of Ukraine.

I live in Ukraine and I speak Russian, because I live in the Eastern part of Ukraine"
The nazi radicals immediately went bezerk, calling the Nigerian "a Negro with the "RussianWorld jaw," identified him as "Kremlin agent," then published his address and phone number on social media sites, and encouraged their brethren to "give him few lessons of Ukrainianization."

I hope I don't need to explain what happened next;
The poor naive soul, fearing for his life now, recorded new video where he was apologizing profusely for his "insult of Ukrainian people."

This didn't help, so he proceeded with the next video where he is attempting to speak Ukrainian, with the pledge to learn it from now on, and use it exclusively.

The Medical Institute administration sided with the "patriots" and posted on its official site a note " that the actions of the foreign student were unacceptable," so they reported him to police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm7yqflD41I

Last edited by erasure; 01-30-2021 at 04:04 PM..

Old 01-30-2021, 05:03 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,857,559 times
Nobody I know in Zaporzhiye ever heard of this guy. Not one single person has said they had any trouble at all speaking Russian in public (yet). Sounds like he is inventing problems to get "supporters". Their main matter of concern is the new bridge that is finally being finished after the Yanukovych aligned "Pro Russians" stole all the money. Another shopping mall isn't a big deal, I guess. Apparently the new airport terminal is finished, but not many people are going to use it until the pandemic is over.

Before (during Yanukovich times)

Now:

Old 01-31-2021, 11:38 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Quote:
After some consideration, I decided to move this post to "Ukraine" thread, instead of proceeding with it in "Russia" thread.

( In referral to this post in "Russia's" thread.)

I listened to the Part II of Sharij's report from this particular city council of Zaporozhie, ( the work of his deputies there,) and it turned out to be literally blood-curling.

They investigated the background of the nationalists working in that government office, people who tried to threaten them physically for their Russian language and demands to review the energy prices.

So one particular deputy, the one you see at 13:43 in the previous video ( he represents the local mayor's party,) - they looked into his past in particular.
And here it goes -

"The inhabitants of the city of Zaporozhie might remember that back in 2015, the eight year old child went missing. The whole city was looking for that girl, but there was no trace of her, until Prasol ( the name of the deputy) and his "activists" ( another name for the nazi) joined the search.
The body of the girl was discovered fast then, and some people felt very uneasy about it - it almost felt like the "activists" knew where to look for it.

Then the "activists" found the killer - it was some man who broke up with his wife and was sleeping in his car, drunk.

The local police "worked with him," he wrote the confession admitting the murder, was arrested, then he tried to commit suicide. And since this case was still attracting a lot of public attention, it made it to the TV news investigation.
Soon enough it became obvious for everyone that there was no proofs whatsoever of the man's guilt, other than his own written admission.

So the man was set free.
He was not a killer, so who was a killer then?

"I'll show you an identikit made by police back then" - says Sharij.

"It was made before the girl's body was discovered. Here it is, and here is the picture of the deputy Prasol. ( at 3:03) You can look and compare yourself. You can look as long as you like; there is an overlay there too. (at 3:17.)

It was not made by me - it was made by police as well.

So you will ask then - how come? What happened, that police didn't investigate Prasol?

Because ( according to my information) the local police received an order "from above" to leave him alone.

So I am not saying anything ( because nothing was ever proven,) but that's the person who was threatening us, as "pro-Kremlin stooges," that need to be thrown out from the governmental office.

Then one of his buddies came to my (FB?) wall to support him - someone called "Yaroslav."
I checked his background - it turned out he used to be a regional deputy until recently.

And his name used to be on the Ministry of Internal Affairs site until recently as well, because he killed a man while being drunk. So he was under a search warrant.

But this issue has been "resolved" with the Prosecutor General I. Venedictova, and his name has been taken down from the MIA site. So now he is hugging with the deputies of the "Servant of the People" party.

And all of them are working under some local mafia boss in Zaporozhie, who has close ties with the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

So our investigation turned out to be very interesting, to say the least.

To bark at our deputies with this kind of background, accusing them of being "pro-Kremlin stooges," that "dare to speak Russian", is NOT a good idea perhaps.

( Yes we do speak Russian, because we represent our constituents who voted us in, and that's what they want.)
And that's the investigation only in one city - Zaporozhie.

We have access to internal paperwork of other places too, but dear Zaporozhians, will you pay attention next time whom you are voting in in your local governments, what kind of people, will you please?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT2SHZqiUJU
I read something about this awhile back, strange.

Old 01-31-2021, 12:23 PM

3,456 posts, read 2,783,899 times
Let’s see what happens when I try to throw a monkey wrench into this “debate”.
https://cruxnow.com/church-in-europe...ed-corruption/

Old 01-31-2021, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I read something about this awhile back, strange.

What's strange about it?

Old 01-31-2021, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
Let’s see what happens when I try to throw a monkey wrench into this “debate”.
https://cruxnow.com/church-in-europe...ed-corruption/

And what do you think should happen?

Catholic Church has no say in Ukraine, except for the two western-most provinces, that after the takeover by Rome, were never part of Russian history ever since.

And as much as American politicians were *successful* in breaking Ukrainian Church apart, even they can't do anything about it, as much as they'd love to see I'm sure, the encroachment of the Catholic Church onto the rest of Ukraine.

Old 01-31-2021, 01:20 PM

Quote:
And what do you think should happen?

Catholic Church has no say in Ukraine, except for the two western-most provinces, that after the takeover by Rome, were never part of Russian history ever since.

And as much as American politicians were *successful* in breaking Ukrainian Church apart, even they can't do anything about it, as much as they'd love to see I'm sure, the encroachment of the Catholic Church onto the rest of Ukraine.
The article was about human trafficking.
Are you a Christian?

Old 01-31-2021, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
The article was about human trafficking.

Oh, sorry...
Yes, human trafficking.
I am surprised that by now Ukrainians are not involved more actively into the illegal organ harvesting as well ( although it was a case I think during the initial escalation of the war in Donbass - I remember the reports of it. So someone was obviously profiteering on it all )

But back to human trafficking ;
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

When people are deprived of any rights, when laws don't protect them and they are poor - yes, something like "surrogate parenting" business would flourish, it's quite predictable.

Quote:
Are you a Christian?
I don't believe so.
Certain convictions of mine prevent me from being truly Christian, as much as I respect this religion.

I simply don't fool myself.

Old 01-31-2021, 02:12 PM

With a rock-bottom birth rate, Ukraine’s future is grim enough.
https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...crisis/608464/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe