Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2015, 11:59 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
You really thinks that all same idiots, like 86% of Putin voter's in Russia? Include you?
I have seen that young people have seized power with neo-Nazi symbols on the Maidan. I have seen that people were burned alive in Odessa and that neo-Nazis killed those who tried to escape. I have seen that military aircraft struck an airstrike in the center of Lugansk and that woman was dying with torn off feet. I have seen that Ukrainian army bombed Donetsk, that peaceful people die and remain homeless. Yes, I'm an idiot. I really believe in what I write here.
Although I am less and less want walk in this thread every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2015, 05:52 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
You really thinks that all same idiots, like 86% of Putin voter's in Russia? Include you?
I've seen enough myself to proudly claim I too am an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8IG_xm6Gbo

You Wadym are a snake.

Quote:
Putin's threat to increase Russia's nuclear arsenal was reported in the London Times in a tiny article on page 31. Nobody gives a damn about Putin's threats.
I read a few months back that European media is really downplaying what is going on. Not surprising since there is a lot of people who would be spurred to action were it to be a bigger issue. Can't have that now can we.

You best not take that as a threat either. Russia would cook England like a cheap biscuit if it ever came to it. Don't worry, all you have to do is start emptying your pockets to expand your defense budget Albion. All over something that did not need to happen.

Old 06-17-2015, 10:48 PM

750 posts, read 907,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I have seen .... I have seen ....I have seen that ... I really believe in what I write here.

Although I am less and less want walk in this thread every day.
Actually you see only one - a picture from Russian TV. Even moreover - you don't wish to know a naked truth, you did not look at all and did not analyze reporting ViceNews because it is unpleasant to you to hear the truth. You do not ask questions why Russia digs a border between Donetsk and Rostov area on site DPR, but doesn't build strengthenings on border with Ukraine?

Old 06-17-2015, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Actually you see only one - a picture from Russian TV.
No, it's pictures from YouTube and social networks. I believe that such video has a much greater value than statements of some organizations.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:46 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
The tension is rising in DNR - people are getting tired of being constantly bombed, in spite of the truce.
( Obviously all these civilian deaths, destruction of houses and wounded are not mentioned in Western press - just the deaths of "Ukrainian servicemen." Here is an example of it - Russia, Germany call for swift end to fighting in east Ukraine: Moscow | Reuters
But before people of Donetsk summoned Zakharchnko for a meeting, yet another shelling by Ukrainian forces took place, wounding 10 people ( children including,) and destroying houses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=80&v=B12Y7jr0Ylg

The meeting was spontaneous, people are tired to live under bombs, (although officially Minsk negotiations supposedly brought truce; however Ukrainian artillery is stationed near-by and can easily reach Donetsk; particularly settlements around it that are mostly shelled now.( In that video people were appealing both to Ukraine and Russia to help to cease this constant shelling, death and destruction.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgC5nQ5vWGg

And here they were addressing Zakharchenko (who came to the meeting still on crutches because of his wound,) with request to resettle them from shelled areas, plus asking to attack Ukrainian troops and to remove them to a safe distance, so that they wouldn't be able to shell them any longer.
The important thing here however is that Zakharchenko is saying to people that Donbass WILL NOT BE a part of Ukraine any longer, because "too much blood is spilled already.) He is saying "don't pay attention at what they are saying in Minsk" ( meaning that as rumors has it, Putin is negotiating with Poroshenko a possibility of federalization, which people of Donbass don't want to hear about.)
So here comes an important point; Mozgovoy has been eliminated as "insubordinate to authorities" commander, however Zakharchnko is ( at least used to be) a trusted man and very much liked and respected by the locals. What remains to be seeing is what will be his stand IF Kremlin will decide to push for federalization version.

Last edited by erasure; 06-18-2015 at 01:20 AM..

Old 06-18-2015, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Some short interviews about the situation in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85atPgAJmtM
Thank you, I've passed this video to sites that both Russians and Ukrainians are coming to.
If someone tries to explain the same to Ukrainians ( the "har-har Maidan" types, ) in Russian, they'd immediately christen it "Putin's propaganda."
So good that it's in English and coming straight from *Anglos,* - the ones who still has decency to tell the truth.

Old 06-18-2015, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Actually you see only one - a picture from Russian TV.
And how do you know what he sees? Are you a clairvoyant of some kind?
I can tell you with the same success that you can see "only one - a picture from" your zombified Ukrainian TV.

P.S. This is Vice News too, remember?
Or you only see what suits YOUR agenda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8S2AcR-oaA

Old 06-18-2015, 05:18 AM

"Now the Pentagon is considering a plan to pre-position tanks, infantry vehicles and other arms and equipment for up to 5,000 troops in the Baltics and Poland, as well as in Romania, Bulgaria and possibly Hungary."
Guarding against Putin

http://beta.inosmi.ru/images/22866/00/228660096.jpg
- Good base!
- Good target!

Old 06-18-2015, 05:37 AM

By the way. Russian share in global GDP is 3%. NATO countries share in global GDP is over 50%. Russian military spending accounts 5% of the world. NATO military expenditures accounted 40% of the world. At the same time, NATO said that Russia wants to attack NATO. It's funny. And even more funny that someone believes in this.

Old 06-18-2015, 08:34 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
Many things tell the Ukraine’s government is preparing to start combat actions soon. It never hid the fact that it needed armistice to regroup and prepare for the next round of fighting. The information coming from the Donbass areas under the Ukraine’s control tells the forces are getting reinforcements and prepare for an offensive. Artillery shelling is becoming more intense, as well as clashes at the forward edge of battle area. In violation of Minsk accords and the corresponding resolution of the United Nations Security Council. Ukraine transported heavy weapon systems back to where they had been before. Kiev has refused the proposals put forward by the Donetsk and Luhansk people’s republics related to the constitutional changes that would guarantee the rights of people in the Donbass. It has confirmed its firm decision to return the Donbass and the Crimea using force.

To limit the volunteer formations’ freedom of action or even neutralize them is not the main mission to accomplish. Washington is pressing Poroshenko and company to get Russia dragged into the conflict and put an end to bickering inside the European Union which is not unanimous on Ukraine. The US wants the EU to dutifully follow the North Atlantic Alliance. They already discuss the deployment of US intermediate range nuclear missiles to deliver a pre-emptive strike against Russia.
Alexander Donetsky - Ukraine: Accomplishing Mission to Drag Russia into War - Strategic Culture Foundation - on-line journal > Ukraine: Accomplishing Mission to Drag Russia into War > Strategic-Culture.org - Strategic Culture Foundation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe