Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2016, 12:53 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Well at least Ukraine don't have the refugee(ISIS invader) problem. Look at Macedonia, they aren't even in the EU and yet have so many troubles already as they're "fortunate" to border EU countries like Bulgaria and Greece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8hHqeGlKI
It looks pretty bad. ( Although SOME here are trying to convince us that this current refugee crisis in Europe is all about "economic migrants from Balkan countries."
Yeah, right. )
The correspondent is saying here out in the open that the US has knowingly created this crisis to weaken Europe, - that I've heard before, but what I hear for the first time is that Balkan countries are targeted specifically for their disobedience, for their refusal to toe Washington's line...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2016, 08:00 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine

Old 05-20-2016, 03:25 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Ukrainian news site: link

Igor Nasalik (Minister of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine ) said that the Ukrainian nuclear power plants have a failures in work. This is due to incorrect operation the past year and a half. I also heard that the Ukrainians tried to use the US's fuel in Soviet nuclear power plants. In Ukraine there are 4 nuclear power plants. I hope that the Ukrainians will not fill up radioactive ashes of Europe and Siberia.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:25 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
The EU and the deforestation of Ukraine

Old 05-20-2016, 05:29 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Saw that a few days ago but never had time to put it up. Ukraine is a lawless state now. Anything goes and the government institutions barely function or simply don't function at all.

I've seen this before in South America. Opportunists move in and pay everybody off and simply take what they want. It's the reason so many of the Somali fishermen became pirates. When their law enforcement apparatus on their coastal waters ceased to function foreign fishing fleets moved into their waters and stripped their fishing grounds bare.

Check this out.

https://www.rt.com/news/180512-ukrai...firewood-coal/

Ukrainians are supposed to use coal and firewood to keep warm. They managed to destroy a large part of thier coal industry in the fighting since 2014. Now their forests are being stolen.

WTF?

You can't make this up.

Quote:
“We don’t get a single cubic meter of gas from Russia now. This law gives away Ukrainian gas transportation system to the US,” Rudkovsky had time to say, before his microphone was switched off, according to ITAR-TASS.

Old 05-21-2016, 10:56 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
I see Azov retards are at it again...

Here they are marching in Kiev protesting the elections in Donbass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5sLYGIoRic

and here they march..
God knows why already)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xck70QojG5c

Old 05-22-2016, 06:45 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,429,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
It looks pretty bad. ( Although SOME here are trying to convince us that this current refugee crisis in Europe is all about "economic migrants from Balkan countries."
Yeah, right. )
The correspondent is saying here out in the open that the US has knowingly created this crisis to weaken Europe, - that I've heard before, but what I hear for the first time is that Balkan countries are targeted specifically for their disobedience, for their refusal to toe Washington's line...
The US doesn't really have a migrant problem from the middle east which is sad because we could use a larger educated hardworking population to boost our economy. Luckily the Europeans (and all involved) seem to be too arrogant to realize this.

Old 05-29-2016, 02:11 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
I guess Shakeasswilly is in the news again. Supposedly he came by 20 million hyverna somehow.

He did say he was having money problems while in New York. Then he gets this gig in the Ukraine. Go figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVheWfOqG8E

Could be he's telling the truth also. Just that now some other corrupt official wants his cut.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:22 AM

750 posts, read 907,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I guess Ukraine is now willing to talk to Gazprom. There's no charity forthcoming in the EU.
Absolutely right decision - Russia is experiencing an economic crisis and sells gas at dumping prices. It's time to use the stupid Russians
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe