Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 07:54 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,585,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
John Pilger: Why the rise of fascism is again the issue

In a major essay, John Pilger describes a 'Faustian Pact' that allows the suppression of a modern fascism in the West and its reliance on propaganda as news, and the beckoning of a war that rarely speaks its name

John Pilger: Why the rise of fascism is again the issue - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
Are all the lefties raving, dumb lunatics or there are sane ones? Please, comrade, explain why lefties spend so much time looking for a "fascist" speck in the western capitalist eye when a huge fascist log stuck in their ideology colored eye? Why all the lefties feel obliged to shill for the (feudal) (criminal) (oligarchical) Russian Imperial fascism? I asked you to ponder this mystery several times, but just like Russian nazi comrades in this thread you prefer parroting to improvisation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2015, 08:01 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
In Soviet Times, People were shot for being American Spies, look how far Russia has progressed

There is a Stalin argument. This argument is valid.

Soviet times, all opposition is American Spies...

I am going stop buying Oil EFT's, Oil price is low so I thought I would make some money when it comes up, but that might not happen in a while... I might get better returns else where.
I am not sure about "Stalin's argument" in this case.
All the representatives of "opposition" in Moscow - be that Kasparov/Navalny/Nemtsov - they all had connections with the US NGOs, and no matter how much this has been initially hushed down, once these facts became known to Russian public, politically-speaking these people were finished off.

P.S. These are pics of Nemtsov that I saw on FB recently.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...cd4507e7e76db8

You know who all these people are, right?
So that pretty much sums it all up, what the majority of Russians think of Nemtsov.[/quote]

I suppose having no one to run for president is a good enough reason to cancel the elections.

Old 03-04-2015, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Yep, Great new Ukraine Government. No money for the people, but have money to wage a war against the people and finance Mercenaries. Just what I would want to be a part of. We have enough of that here.

Perhaps a New Government would be better. They should check with "Ringling Brothers" and see who is available.
The wild, wild east

Old 03-04-2015, 08:10 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post

I suppose having no one to run for president is a good enough reason to cancel the elections.
It's pretty much the case.
( Unless, of course the nationalists or the lefties will bring forth some new and worthy candidatures.)

Old 03-04-2015, 11:57 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
Does anyone know, Ukraine will be able to hold sowing campaign this year?

Old 03-05-2015, 07:12 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
I heard due to seed and fuel costs the farmers will be hard pressed to get a lot into the ground Max. Something about property taxes too.

Old 03-05-2015, 07:15 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,614,742 times
The look from my window today is like the Siberian tundra.

Probable gun and shellfire maybe in the Donbass.....Thought for the day....from Fyodor...always has something to say....

“I tell Thee that man is tormented by no greater anxiety than to find some one quickly to whom he can hand over that gift of freedom with which the ill-fated creature is born”

Old 03-05-2015, 07:55 AM

Ukraine is drafting more people into the army and buying more weapons. Now 40-60 year olds are being drafted into the military.

What will Poroshenko do with an army ?

Old 03-05-2015, 08:06 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,562,088 times
Corporations Are The New Conquistadors : Ukraine
February 19, 2015 by Andrey Panevin

Corporations Are The New Conquistadors

Also, the Chinese leased large tracts of Ukrainian farmland (5%) just before the US-sponsored coup. The Chinese don't allow GMO agricultural imports.

Old 03-05-2015, 10:49 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,585,426 times
Russian nazi regulars and their lefty side kick ichoro worry about Ukraine' planting season and draftees. What a bunch of the bleeding heart humanitarians who worry about Ukraine just like arsonists worry about firefighters. I wonder if Russian nazis can worry about Russia at all. Here we go: Google, "planting season may fail" - "посевная под угрозой срыва". Looks like Russia has the very same problems Ukraine has, goose stepping behind the Fuhrer cost Russia, Ukraine and the world a lot, and it is not over yet. Comrades why dont you start a thread "The future of Russia", the time is almost ripe for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe