Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2015, 11:11 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Corporations Are The New Conquistadors : Ukraine
February 19, 2015 by Andrey Panevin

Corporations Are The New Conquistadors

Also, the Chinese leased large tracts of Ukrainian farmland (5%) just before the US-sponsored coup. The Chinese don't allow GMO agricultural imports.
Clown. Andrey Panevin is an independent writer and analyst interested in geopolitics, media bias and the environment. He is currently in his final year of a History and Literature degree at the University of Tasmania. His work can be found at his blog.

Typical Russian kid from the social fringes, he is combining lefty lunacy (he didnt outgrow yet) and the staples of the Russian nazism (he will never outgrow), a great tasmanian expert on Ukraine.

Comrade, ichoro why dont you hit a nearest starbucks, I bet overeducated and underemployed crowd bitterly waiting tables there has some mighty unique perspectives on all sorts of issues. Some of them dont need to smoke pot to generate a progressive flow, just like you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2015, 11:40 AM

A russian nationalist who fights on Ukrainian side, in the fight of good versus evil (his words). I use the "nazi" as a short label to describe Russian regulars here. But there are many shades of nationalism. A nazi must combine nationalism with some sort of expasionist ideology, be it imperialism, fascism/communism or anything militant aimed at the great outside. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EOJHnvCNqbg

Old 03-05-2015, 11:41 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,564,393 times
MH17 analysis

Colonel Cassad (in English) - How the Malaysian "Boeing" was shot down

Old 03-05-2015, 12:02 PM

Dutch authorities have completed more or less investigation of MH117 tragedy, the major dutch tv station nos leaked some info, in dutch:Vijf vragen over het MH17-onderzoek | NOS

Unofficially, it was a Russian missile, Russian launcher and Russian crew that did it. Investigators point at the activities of the Russian and Dutch secret services trying to undermine investigation. It appears that Euro pacifiers of the rabid Kremlin dwarf dont want any judgements that would allow legal prosecution of one and the only man responsible. Euros want to deal with Russian regime, sweeping 300+ of the dead under a rug is a small price to pay for Euro impotent comfort.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-05-2015 at 12:38 PM..

Old 03-05-2015, 12:12 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Russian nazi regulars and their lefty side kick ichoro worry about Ukraine' planting season and draftees. What a bunch of the bleeding heart humanitarians who worry about Ukraine just like arsonists worry about firefighters. I wonder if Russian nazis can worry about Russia at all. Here we go: Google, "planting season may fail" - "посевная под угрозой срыва". Looks like Russia has the very same problems Ukraine has, goose stepping behind the Fuhrer cost Russia, Ukraine and the world a lot, and it is not over yet. Comrades why dont you start a thread "The future of Russia", the time is almost ripe for it.
I hope that you jumped when wrote it? Who does not jump, that is Moskal!

And I think that we can laugh at this song together. After 15 years, the song becomes relevant again, but this time in Ukraine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acXFV7ME5cQ

Old 03-05-2015, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I hope that you jumped when wrote it? Who does not jump, that is Moskal!

And I think that we can laugh at this song together. After 15 years, the song becomes relevant again, but
Comrade, you didnt answer. I asked you whether Russian nazis can worry about Russia and its planting season, or you dont have inward reflection capacity at all. Russian agriculture cant feed Russia, oil prices down, after comrade Putin and the feudal pyramid will split the loot, nothing will be left for the Russian planting season. Russia imports 50% of its foodstuff or so, i dont think Russia has much to spare of anything except rabid throwback things.

Old 03-05-2015, 12:52 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,764 times
Quote:
Comrade, you didnt answer. I asked you whether Russian nazis can worry about Russia and its planting season, or you dont have inward reflection capacity at all. Russian agriculture cant feed Russia, oil prices down, after comrade Putin and the feudal pyramid will split the loot, nothing will be left for the Russian planting season. Russia imports 50% of its foodstuff or so, i dont think Russia has much to spare of anything except rabid throwback things.
Before sanctions Russians were buying 30% of their agriculture from Other countries. This is a normal rate for countries.
Next year they will grow 30% more and be fine.

Old 03-05-2015, 12:57 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,764 times
I am talking to friends who are from Ukraine and have relatives there.

Ukraine has gone insane.

How much of Ukraine's problems come from Kremlin, that depends directly or indirectly. If you looking to blame Ukraine's problems on some-one then Ukraine, then you can debate if Russia or the west are at fault.

But Ukraine has gone insane.

Right now there is a sease fire in Ukraine, Poroshenko is actively enlisting people into the military, they are even enlisting 60 year olds. Poroshenko is buying weapons while starving his people.

How much is Russia to blame for that?

Old 03-05-2015, 12:59 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
Also, the Chinese leased large tracts of Ukrainian farmland (5%) just before the US-sponsored coup. The Chinese don't allow GMO agricultural imports.
We do know that China and Chinese are still Communists, officially anyway.

Old 03-05-2015, 01:12 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,322 times
Quote:
I asked you whether Russian nazis can worry about Russia
No, "Russian nazis" can not worry about Russia. They know that Putin cares about Russia and they are calm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe