Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2015, 09:10 AM

238 posts, read 198,300 times

Advertisements

Wadym, go on. One person is not too much, or you forgot what I told about volunteers? If you think that it is enough, let's remember about Polish, American, Baltic merecenaries and so called "consultants" fighting by your side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2015, 09:13 AM

Travric, the intellectual level of a large number of so-called Nazis in countries of the former Soviet Union, says more about the fact that they did not penetrate into such subtleties of relations between the these countries. They just like to destroy

Old 01-07-2015, 05:26 PM

566 posts, read 503,662 times
Ukraine was a Playbook CIA Coup d’état | Global Research

"the western-backed insurrectionists which represent a small percentage of the population and have managed to overthrow the government"

Ukraine preparing for war despite peace talks | News | DW.DE | 06.01.2015

"Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko himself was on hand to deliver fighter jets, howitzers, and armored cars to the military"
"The delivery of heavy weapons is in direct violation of the Minsk agreement"

Ukraine.
The 1st European battle-ground on the way to WWIII.

Old 01-07-2015, 06:49 PM

Default Today's summary of the situation in Donetsk

Ukrainian army mercilessly shelled Donetsk. Burning houses at Azotniy and Oktyabrskiy, there are victims. January 7th in bright Christmas holiday, the Ukrainian army did not take pity about peaceful Donetsk neighborhoods, firing them with his usual anger, cynicism and ruthlessness.

The number of victims is not confirmed yet, ambulance cars carry wounded people in city hospitals, Ministry of Emergency Situations Service is busy fighting with fire and munitions clearance in homes and neighborhoods of Oktyabrskiy and Azotniy which underwent artillery attack from the standpoint of Ukrainian fighters in Peski- Tonkoe

After firing a few families living in the Ortyabrskiy district, were left homeless in the dead of winter. Now in Donetsk more than 20 degrees below zero (-24). Fixed hits at Kremlin ave. 37, 39, where the broken windows, walls gape numerous breaches, killed gas communications and water supply.

The house at 48 ave. Kremlin damaged roof, in a nearby - completely burnt out flat, seriously damaged homes on the Shahtoprohodchikov street.

Even bigger damage in the neighborhood of Azotniy at 60 years of the USSR street, where damaged 4 houses - damaged glazing, killed a gas pipe and water systems. Partial destruction of five-story building as well as private residential sector near DonTehRezina enterprise.

There are victims. Locals say that medics removed bodies. "It seems that family died ..." - eyewitnesses of the tragedy.

As predicted the day before, on the Christmas Ukrainian fighters staged a fiery hell for the people of Kiev and Kuibyshev areas of Donetsk, depriving them of the right to life.

Meanwhile, Ukrainian fighters themselves now openly mock the air, saying: "Artillery - Goddess of War. Especially if it is reactive. Separy, get small presents for Christmas"

Old 01-07-2015, 08:12 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
Ukrainian army mercilessly shelled Donetsk. Burning houses at Azotniy and Oktyabrskiy, there are victims. January 7th in bright Christmas holiday, the Ukrainian army did not take pity about peaceful Donetsk neighborhoods, firing them with his usual anger, cynicism and ruthlessness.

The number of victims is not confirmed yet, ambulance cars carry wounded people in city hospitals, Ministry of Emergency Situations Service is busy fighting with fire and munitions clearance in homes and neighborhoods of Oktyabrskiy and Azotniy which underwent artillery attack from the standpoint of Ukrainian fighters in Peski- Tonkoe

After firing a few families living in the Ortyabrskiy district, were left homeless in the dead of winter. Now in Donetsk more than 20 degrees below zero (-24). Fixed hits at Kremlin ave. 37, 39, where the broken windows, walls gape numerous breaches, killed gas communications and water supply.

The house at 48 ave. Kremlin damaged roof, in a nearby - completely burnt out flat, seriously damaged homes on the Shahtoprohodchikov street.

Even bigger damage in the neighborhood of Azotniy at 60 years of the USSR street, where damaged 4 houses - damaged glazing, killed a gas pipe and water systems. Partial destruction of five-story building as well as private residential sector near DonTehRezina enterprise.

There are victims. Locals say that medics removed bodies. "It seems that family died ..." - eyewitnesses of the tragedy.

As predicted the day before, on the Christmas Ukrainian fighters staged a fiery hell for the people of Kiev and Kuibyshev areas of Donetsk, depriving them of the right to life.

Meanwhile, Ukrainian fighters themselves now openly mock the air, saying: "Artillery - Goddess of War. Especially if it is reactive. Separy, get small presents for Christmas"
The comment on FB that took a big number of "likes" today;

"Parisians wonder how this is possible? Good for them! They really don't like violence! The whole Paris doesn't like violence, so the squares are full of the protesters. The whole world is supporting Parisians in their grief.... That's so touching... We, the Ukrainians of the South-East would love to come out on the streets as well to support the Parisians. But we can't, alas, because we are bombarded by Ukrainian artillery. And Parisians shelled out some Euros to pay for that artillery."

Old 01-07-2015, 09:22 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Not so much as a peep in the western media and damn little in Russias media. There was fighting today in Donetsk area but I can't find any details.

Old 01-07-2015, 09:52 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Quote:
Wadym, go on. One person is not too much, or you forgot what I told about volunteers? If you think that it is enough, let's remember about Polish, American, Baltic merecenaries and so called "consultants" fighting by your side.
Don't worry Selena anyone who knows anything about war can tell you any conflict will attract sadists of the worst breed and plain murderers to all sides. It's becoming more prevalent in the west with these private security contractors all over the place. They're seen as more capable by the political elites because they do not have such things as the UCMJ and the Geneva Convention hindering them. There are things that went on in Iraq we will never know. The controversy we had recently about torture was a joke, just a side show. There's reports/rumors (unverified of course) of boys being raped in front of their mothers. It's estimated the US had in excess of 40,000 of these mercenaries in Iraq in 2006. All of them virtually above the law.

I'll put nothing past certain people, especially those who seek out certain ways of life or lifestyles such as mercenaries. I don't think most of the soldiers in the LNR and DNR are sadists or murderers, they're fighting for their homes and their lives. Sadly a small percentage most likely are not. The Chechens there I would not trust.

I can say the same for the Ukrainians in general but the fact that the junta have basically recruited some of the lowest of the low and put this 1 percent against you tells me there's proportionally certainly more than a few of these sub humans in their ranks.

Old 01-08-2015, 12:00 AM

750 posts, read 907,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
Certainly I remember Russian fairy tales about thousand black American tankmen on Abrams and the Polish pilots on Raptors, till now I laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wEXCd1mshY

Old 01-08-2015, 06:22 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
Re: 'They just like to destroy'

Yes I know. This comes with the territory in this kind of war you are experiencing. It is not only a war of today but seemingly playing out the previous and continuing historic war of another generation. The sins as we can see have not been washed away. We see there is always a time for paybacks. We see the hatreds once again. Something I think the Ukrainians and Russians need to work out. But that seems to be like a snowball through hell. Too painful too painful thus the killing and killing.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
Certainly I remember Russian fairy tales about thousand black American tankmen on Abrams and the Polish pilots on Raptors, till now I laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wEXCd1mshY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87CYwA97BN4

And I am still looking for video about parents of students one of Russian colleges. I was laughing out loud too.
By the way, like airsoft player, I find it very-very interesting, what if I can be also somewhere at war, but still do not know about it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe