Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2015, 09:49 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,426,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
"The Ukraine-UAE announcement also marked a striking counterpoint to Russia's military cooperation agreement with the Arab world's arch rival, Iran, signed last month as a joint response to US "interference." A day before Poroshenko's announcement, news broke at the show that Rostec CEO Sergei Chemezov offered to sell a powerful air-defense system to Iran, a move that could not have endeared executives at the Russian pavilion to its hosts."

Ukraine Cuts Deals While Waiting for US

Well the gloves are off then...
United States unlike Russia never bother to annex things, Neither UAE not Israel act on their own accord. UAE weapons supply to Ukraine is really a US weapons supplies....

What is going on there is that UAE supplies NATO weapons and UK comes in to train the Uks' on how to use those weapons. At least that's how I understood the news.

But no, one does not simply gives weapons without training on how to use them

Thinking about it, Russian military is rated 2nd in the world, so those weapons can't do much to harm Russia. Ukraine can use those weapons to fight a war on it's soil, but if they attack Russian sovereignty it will be an apocalyptic event. Russians will invade Ukraine, if a NATO country helps Ukraine it's WW3. This is a bad scenario.

My point is that Poroshenko is cutting pensions and raises taxes on energy while buying weapons. What is the possible productive way to use those weapons when feeding people should be a priority from the beginning.

There was an article where Poroshenko is firing all the civil servants who served under the previous administration or speak Russian ....

The title of this thread is "The future of Ukraine" and the future of Ukraine seems scary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2015, 03:13 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,587,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Ukrainians shelled their own cities and blames it on the Russians. Russians helped these people defend themselves from you.
You are a cheap nazi propagandist, comrade dPolo. I referenced an interview with a russian buryat tanker who described how Russian military is involved in the eastern Ukraine. You unleashed predictable flow of nonsense and lies having nothing to do with an interview.

Where do those Russian tankers shoot at, guess? They shell ukrainian villages and cities like Debaltsevo. Ironically, a Russian Buryat storm trooper told that the fascist Russian regime was very evasive about describing the objectives of "training excercises", but everyone knew "едем бомбить хохлов" literal translation "we are going to bomb hohols (an insulting label for Ukrainians Russians use)". When nazis invade your country to bomb you, there is little choice but to fight back.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-03-2015 at 03:30 AM..

Old 03-03-2015, 03:28 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,587,635 times
Quote:

The title of this thread is "The future of Ukraine" and the future of Ukraine seems scary.
Sure, the deranged fascist Russian regime and propaganda soaked rabid nazi populace supporting it (even from NYC), make the future of Ukraine tough, yet, submission to the evil that modern Russia represents will not make that future any more brighter. Some nations are cursed by their neighbors. Only defeat of the Russian fascism followed by mandatory de-nazification and de-imperialization would allow Ukraine breezing space to cleanse itself from the evil byproducts of coexistence with Russian/Soviet empires.

Old 03-03-2015, 07:46 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,567,188 times
Quote:
United States unlike Russia never bother to annex things, Neither UAE not Israel act on their own accord. UAE weapons supply to Ukraine is really a US weapons supplies....

What is going on there is that UAE supplies NATO weapons and UK comes in to train the Uks' on how to use those weapons. At least that's how I understood the news.

But no, one does not simply gives weapons without training on how to use them

Thinking about it, Russian military is rated 2nd in the world, so those weapons can't do much to harm Russia. Ukraine can use those weapons to fight a war on it's soil, but if they attack Russian sovereignty it will be an apocalyptic event. Russians will invade Ukraine, if a NATO country helps Ukraine it's WW3. This is a bad scenario.

My point is that Poroshenko is cutting pensions and raises taxes on energy while buying weapons. What is the possible productive way to use those weapons when feeding people should be a priority from the beginning.

There was an article where Poroshenko is firing all the civil servants who served under the previous administration or speak Russian ....

Russia is no longer the Soviet Union. There is no Cuba and the Warsaw Pact countries, such as Poland and East Germany, that are still involved in supporting Marxist insurgencies and governments. There's a long list of such governments in Africa and Asia that have been overthrown by Islamist surgencies or tribal civil war: Afghanistan, South Yemen, Angola, Congo, Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, etc.

Lustration is the name of the process. Ukraine is going through the third round of loyalty checks.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Russia is no longer the Soviet Union. There is no Cuba and the Warsaw Pact countries, such as Poland and East Germany, that are still involved in supporting Marxist insurgencies and governments. There's a long list of such governments in Africa and Asia that have been overthrown by Islamist surgencies or tribal civil war: Afghanistan, South Yemen, Angola, Congo, Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, etc.

Lustration is the name of the process. Ukraine is going through the third round of loyalty checks.

I don't care about those other countries, I barely care about Ukraine, a country so upside down that making fun of it is more natural then puttying it.

I have lot's of friends who are immigrants from Ukraine, probably more then 50% of all my close friends and relations are from Ukraine. In Watching Ukraine news we all say "Glad I don't live there" But you do feel sorry for the people of Ukraine.

On one hand Lustration can join the gay marriage thread for all I care. I am not going to go into details how experienced work pool is being replaced with an inexperienced work pool and what it means for the country.

Pension is $50 a month, he is buying weapons to bomb his own people...

If we had a president like this in US I would be joining any lynch mob that could take care of this problem....

Old 03-03-2015, 08:03 AM

So who is Porasha's chief of secret police ?

Old 03-03-2015, 08:26 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
Re:"That makes you wonder if the Finnish government even takes defense seriously"

You know I think they're up on things as Putin's air force and ships are 'testing' things all over the place in the oceans, seas and airspace of Europe. European states are now wised up pretty well to Putinian war-like shenanigans. The old boy sure won't get a pass from the Baltics or Scandanavia. And even the reindeers will fight.

But I worry about France with its Mistral amphibious attack ships going to Vlad's arsenal. Right now he's not going to get them with Ukraine ablaze. Ideally France should give him his money back.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:32 AM

5,407 posts, read 3,599,478 times
Does Ukraine even have a future? not in Putin has anything to do with it it dosent.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
Does Ukraine even have a future? not in Putin has anything to do with it it dosent.
Putin has been running an efficient government and Ukraine can't get it's act together.

Old 03-03-2015, 09:07 AM

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe