Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2015, 03:09 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
That video depicts a gang of "anti-maidan" brownshirts attacking a single protester who's made an attempt on self-defense but he was overrun and shot in the face. Somebody in background talks about calling police, and expressing disbelief over the gang shooting that man in his face, just like that, apparently it's not yet common in Moscow 2015. Russians are better to get used to it. Russian nazis defend and glorify the horrors of the Stalin regime, it's only natural you defend Putin regime and its brownshirts, I am not surprised.
The video starts by depicting some-one waving something, I assume it's the gun, later he shoots some-one in the face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2015, 03:19 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Quote:
Putin's brownshirts in action. Moscow 2015. A single protester is attacked by a nazi "anti-maidan" brownshirts gang, beaten and shot in the face with a traumatic weapon
I see a guy in yellow and blue shooting a pistol in the direction of people.

Did you even look at the video?

Old 03-01-2015, 03:42 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Hmmmm..........

Tanks Made in Ukraine Cannot Take a Hit / Sputnik International

Old 03-01-2015, 04:10 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I see a guy in yellow and blue shooting a pistol in the direction of people.

Did you even look at the video?
I reviewed the video several times. I could see a gang of the Putin' brownshirts attacking men dressed in yellow shirts, yellow shirts combined with blue jeans create resemblance to Ukrainian flag, a huge crime in Russia that deserves mob action, it's not clear who those men are, maybe they were just clueless about the effects of the yellow-blue combo on the patriotic Russian masses. The man next to the roadway was just standing there doing nothing, another man was arguing with a vigilante waiting for a gang of the brown-shirts to approach the scene. A man makes a warning shot in the air, after which he runs inside of a store, a vigilante he was arguing with grabs the man standing next to the roadway and throws him on the ground, the crowd of the brownshirts with the flags reached the scene at that moment. They separate, a few start beating the man who lays on the ground the other ones run inside of a store to get the second man, that's when he shoots and hit a Putin trooper in the head (a minor injury from what I can say), a gang of the brownshirts revenge by dragging the second man out and beating him, the guy was laying on the ground and I saw a pool of blood next no his head, later the guy was dragged holding his head. It's not clear how it got injured. My original interpretation was that somebody grabbed his gun and shot him in the face as a revenge for the original shooting, but video doesn't show that, that's true, just a pool of blood next to the guy's head.

It's kind of telling when Russian comrades here defend gang beating of the potential blue&yellow menace to Putin' regime. Again, traumatic revolver is a bad self-defense weapon against the crazed crowd. A tear gas canister + old fashioned run for your life would sue those men much better, but looks like most of the Muscovites are on the lookout for the the 5th column, that's how fascism looks like.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-01-2015 at 05:14 PM..

Old 03-01-2015, 04:18 PM

The guy with the gun is wearing a yellow and blue shirt. The guy passing by, is wearing a Yellow shirt. The guy with the yellow shirt was ruffed up, but he walked away from this. The guy with the gun is going to prison. In prison they will make him sing Ukrainian anthem as they rape him.

Old 03-01-2015, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
The guy with the gun is wearing a yellow and blue shirt. The guy passing by, is wearing a Yellow shirt. The guy with the yellow shirt was ruffed up, but he walked away from this. The guy with the gun is going to prison. In prison they will make him sing Ukrainian anthem as they rape him.
And the gang of the Putin' troopers who attacked and beat two men wearing the colors they don't like goes where? And that's the point. The guy who was just standing there got beaten for nothing, his dark yellow-dark blue doesn't remind an Ukrainian flag that much, unless you are a crazed Russian nazi.

I could only imagine Russian comrades here going crazy over Pravii Sektor beating the men wearing white, red and blue colors of the Russian flag, but it's never fascism if Russians do it.

Old 03-01-2015, 04:46 PM

Quote:
And the gang of the Putin' troopers who attacked and beat two men wearing the colors they don't like goes where? And that's the point. The guy who was just standing there got beaten for nothing, his dark yellow-dark blue doesn't remind an Ukrainian flag that much, unless your are a crazed Russian nazi.

I could only imagine Russian comrades here going crazy over Pravii Sektor beating the men wearing white, red and blue colors of the Russian flag, but it's never fascism if Russians do it.
You have not presented a whole story video, you have presented a segments of events. How should we know what happened before, who was saying what and what has happened. The way I understand Russian laws, the gang can get 15-20 days of jail for beating that pedestrian in the yellow shirt, they ruffed him but he walked away. The guy with the gun is going to get years. That's just from what is on that video.

There is allot of Maidan violence videos circling around the internet as well.

Old 03-01-2015, 05:03 PM

Quote:
You have not presented a whole story video, you have presented a segments of events. How should we know what happened before, who was saying what and what has happened.
Is there a whole story that can justify this mob attack? Are you a legal professional specializing in the Russian law to claim what you claim? From what I know, the Russian law provides lengthy terms for "extremism" and "exciting ethnic etc. violence". A crafty Russian courts could easily convict and lock each and every member of the mob for years provided mob action is classified as "extremist" by people in the power loop. Were those Putin troopers extremist about attacking dark yellow&blue clad men, or it's a new Russian norm?

All the Russian owned businesses surrounding Maidan, Russian flags, etc. were not touched or defaced through all bitter months of the Ukrainian protests. Need I remind you, that officially Russia is not a part of the conflict in Ukraine, armed Ukrainians don't cross Russian borders to kill Russians, and yet blue&yellow phobia of the mob on the prowl for treason.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-01-2015 at 05:13 PM..

Old 03-01-2015, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Is there a whole story that can justify this mob attack? Are you a legal professional specializing in the Russian law to claim what you claim? From what I know, the Russian law provides lengthy terms for "extremism" and "exciting ethnic etc. violence". A crafty Russian courts could easily convict and lock each and every member of the mob for years provided mob action is classified as "extremist" by people in the power loop. Were those Putin troopers extremist about attacking dark yellow&blue clad men, or it's a new Russian norm?

All the Russian owned businesses surrounding Maidan, Russian flags, etc. were not touched or defaced through all bitter months of the Ukrainian protests. Need I remind you, that officially Russia is not a part of the conflict in Ukraine, armed Ukrainians don't cross Russian borders to kill Russians, and yet blue&yellow phobia of the mob on the prowl for treason.

I went to Moscow last year to celebrate May 9th. In Moscow I have met many Immigrants to Moscow including Ukrainian faces. I have seen businesses selling services in Ukrainian ethnics identity, and I have never heard any-one speak ill of Ukrainians.

The stuff I am seeing happening in Russia, signifies that Russians do care about Ukraine and Ukrainians.

I am not an expert in Russian law, like I said, they way I understand it this video shows this guy shooting a gun twice. Every-one else is unarmed. I do not know the flag of Russian Right sector and I don't recognize what flags the protestors were caring.

But the guy did shoot a gun in the begging of the video, so he not exactly an innocent bystander by any means.

Here is a possible chain of events, this guy shoots a gun and then hides inside the store, the protestors go to investigate who shoot the gun and mistakenly attack a bystander, once they figure out that the bystander is unarmed,they find the real guy and take away his gun ? I mean is it possible that it's what happened ?

Old 03-01-2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:

Here is a possible chain of events, this guy shoots a gun and then hides inside the store, the protestors go to investigate who shoot the gun and mistakenly attack a bystander, once they figure out that the bystander is unarmed,they find the real guy and take away his gun ? I mean is it possible that it's what happened ?
Are you serious? "Protesters" didn't investigate they attacked without hesitation. The man with a traumatic gun was arguing with two other men, then he made a warning shot in the air and ran inside, the two men vigilante team split, one man attacked a man standing outside and knocked him down, the forward brownshirt "investigative" team approached the scene at that moment and they joined the beating immediately, no questions asked why. The rear end brown-shirts with red flags attacked the store with clear intention to unleash mob justice, a man inside made a shot and hit a putin trooper with something low power traumatic, but he was overwhelmed and beaten, he's lost enough of blood to make a pool. An attack came first, a shot came second, beating came third. The Russian Law could turn this case either way depending on the wishes of people in power. If Putin wants to send a message to the overzealous vigilantes preying on the 5th column, each and every member of a mob would get a sizable prison term, there is plenty of the laws for that. What are the chances for that if comrade Putin blessed the brownshirts personally?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe