Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2021, 08:04 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times

Advertisements

Erasure. In the not to far future China and Russia are going to be the greatest power on the greater Eurasian continent. Look on Google Earth. If you rule the World Island, you rule the world.

I am conflicted because while the steps they are taking in working together mean great progress for humanity overall is a great thing, the very likely possibility that the US will not be a part of it and in fact probably a victim of it makes me angry.

I blame the pack of raging halfwits throughout the west that we give power. They are dumb as a sack of hammers and moonbat crazy.

America is not going to be at the top of the heap and what scares me is what price will the world pay as we fall and what will be the price my children and grandchildren will pay in the future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2021, 09:00 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Erasure. In the not to far future China and Russia are going to be the greatest power on the greater Eurasian continent. Look on Google Earth. If you rule the World Island, you rule the world.

I wouldn't want to live in the world ruled by either of these powers.
( And overall I think that normal Russians are not interested in "ruling the world."

Their mentality is rather "leave us alone already."
Desire to "rule the world" - it's a very American thing.

( And most likely Islamic too.)

Quote:
I am conflicted because while the steps they are taking in working together mean great progress for humanity overall is a great thing, the very likely possibility that the US will not be a part of it and in fact probably a victim of it makes me angry.

I see no such thing in this case. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is the formula that has been around for centuries, so where is the "great progress for humanity" here?

Quote:
I blame the pack of raging halfwits throughout the west that we give power. They are dumb as a sack of hammers and moonbat crazy.

America is not going to be at the top of the heap and what scares me is what price will the world pay as we fall and what will be the price my children and grandchildren will pay in the future.

Speaking of "half-wits," I'd like to know the names of the people behind "Ukraine as anti-Russia" project.

Who are they, these master minders?

Where are they now?

After all, it couldn't be just Brzezinski alone.

Old 06-01-2021, 09:19 PM

Oh yeah..

LNR already identified Roman Protasevich as a person that was involved in "shooting at civilians and destruction of LNR civilian infrastructure."

They'd like to have a word with him, and they promised to share with Belorussian investigation all the information they have on him.

P.S. In other news;

If earlier Lukashenko was trying to keep neutral position in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia, ( he didn't even officially recognized Crimea as Russian territory,) after Ukraine jumped ahead of everyone to close its airspace for Belorussians, Luka is addresing his question to Zelensky; "And how do you think I can fly to Crimea now, other than via Russia?

You ( Ukrainian government) set this circus in motion, so I'll proceed with what's logical here."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz_P-x5IZwk

Old 06-02-2021, 06:47 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
I have to admire the effort but in a democracy politicians are prostitutes. Western oligarchs simply want what Ukrainians have.

https://112.international/ukraine-to...chs-61910.html

Old 06-02-2021, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I have to admire the effort but in a democracy politicians are prostitutes. Western oligarchs simply want what Ukrainians have.

https://112.international/ukraine-to...chs-61910.html

The clown is trying to mimic Putin - that's all to it.

Old 06-02-2021, 07:09 PM

Ohhh...
There is interesting stuff going on just days ahead of Putin-Biden summit.
I am listening to the latest Russian news.

Apparently Biden decided to act like a smart.. well you know.

Hang on, lemme finish listening to the Russian 60 minutes.
BRB.

Old 06-02-2021, 08:59 PM

OK, so what I hear on these news is that in less than two weeks before Putin-Biden summit, Russians are saying, that under the pretext of the upcoming Sea Breeze 2021 joint Ukraine/NATO exercise, the NATO is secretly planning to arm Ukrainian troops with all kinds of advanced ammunition, leaving it behind for them after the exercise is over.

"The purpose of the drill is to raise the level of interoperability of Ukraine's military with those of NATO's member states."

General I. Konashenkov, ( the spokesman of Russian Defense Ministry,) describes in great detail the upcoming drill, its location and purpose, stating that the military equipment after the drill will be passed to Ukrainian army and Naz. battalions stationed near LDNR borders (and Crimea.)
He is saying that Russian military will be watching it all closely, and won't leave these moves unanswered.

Three official American reps arrived today ( yesterday(?) in Kiev, namely; senator Rob Portman of Ohio, senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut, and Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire.

https://tucson.com/news/video_d3a0d7...9f26c4353.html

It looks like America is sending "tough signal" to Putin ahead of "Biden's diplomacy" that he intends to provide during the upcoming summit in Geneva, and they talk about it as if it's a "done deal."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOK_NwUK6uk

The only problem I see with all these aspirations, is that with only two weeks left before the planned summit, nothing is yet agreed upon - no agenda, no exact time, no attendants.

Old 06-02-2021, 09:27 PM

1,348 posts, read 623,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

The only problem I see with all these aspirations, is that with only two weeks left before the planned summit, nothing is yet agreed upon - no agenda, no exact time, no attendants.
There will be no summit. They will meet, will shake hands in front of the cameras, then go to the meeting room. They will show the general plan of the type of sit and all. Then the press will be removed, and in a day or two a press release will be distributed, like, " the meeting was held in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The leaders exchanged views on the current political agenda."

Do you really think that there will be live communication!? The White House will never allow this. Biden forgets the learned text on the go, and you want him to communicate with Putin live. He'll forget who the guy in front of him is in five minutes. Why does America need such a shame on the all world?

Old 06-02-2021, 10:19 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,852,680 times
Quote:
OK, so what I hear on these news is that in less than two weeks before Putin-Biden summit, Russians are saying, that under the pretext of the upcoming Sea Breeze 2021 joint Ukraine/NATO exercise, the NATO is secretly planning to arm Ukrainian troops with all kinds of advanced ammunition, leaving it behind for them after the exercise is over.

"The purpose of the drill is to raise the level of interoperability of Ukraine's military with those of NATO's member states."
Same Russian whining as all Sea Breeze exercises since they started in 1997.

Quote:
General I. Konashenkov, ( the spokesman of Russian Defense Ministry,) describes in great detail the upcoming drill, its location and purpose, stating that the military equipment after the drill will be passed to Ukrainian army and Naz. battalions stationed near LDNR borders (and Crimea.)
He is saying that Russian military will be watching it all closely, and won't leave these moves unanswered.
Eh, who cares what this liar says. Its all garbage.

Quote:
Three official American reps arrived today ( yesterday(?) in Kiev, namely; senator Rob Portman of Ohio, senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut, and Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire.
Senators visiting another country isn't anything new and they are not "official American reps". That statement of yours is not only misleading but demonstrates your lack of how the American government functions.

Quote:

The summit is the least important part of Biden's trip to Europe in June. If it doesn't happen, who cares.

Old 06-02-2021, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Same Russian whining as all Sea Breeze exercises since they started in 1997.

Eh, who cares what this liar says. Its all garbage.

Senators visiting another country isn't anything new and they are not "official American reps". That statement of yours is not only misleading but demonstrates your lack of how the American government functions.

The summit is the least important part of Biden's trip to Europe in June. If it doesn't happen, who cares.

Oh stop your nonsense already DKM.

These three are the official American reps, that came to support Zelensky and to provide him with military assistance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe