Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2017, 05:08 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times

Advertisements

New vid of the Maidan shootings. Disturbing. I've never seen this one before.

https://twitter.com/HromadskeUA/stat...83665364881408
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2017, 05:08 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,657 times
People say that Givi was a cowardly commander. He gave up his men and has escaped. Many of them died or seriously injured. He also raped his subordinates, the men in his headquarter Somali terroristic brigade, directly in front of subordinates. It looks like it was a revenge!

Old 02-14-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I'm not ruling a bomb planted in his office. From the looks of that compound there was many ways I could get a rocket or missile through that window provided I which one it was and when he would be there. One thing an assassin really needs is for the victim to be complacent and incautious. If Givi followed the same routine every morning in the same places he simply made it easy to be in the right place at the right time to be offed.
Does anyone have satellite photos of that compound?
Flamethrowers and explosives is the handwriting of FSB? No one has been killed by a ukrainian sniper on the frontline.

Old 02-14-2017, 07:19 PM

26,782 posts, read 22,534,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
So what is your interpretation about thoses murderers?

First I was thinking they are kill by Kremlin who promise to let the dombass in exchange of the international aknowledge that crimea is russia.

But it might be to eliminate the head of separatisms who are implicate in war crime to present more convenient face to the west.

There were over 50,000 people that came to Givi's funeral, and it was the same with Motorola's funeral, that took place a bit earlier, in October. No one considers them as "war criminals" over there, so it will be difficult to convince people otherwise. I mean it's obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZffXVCbTODU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE_uIrDuSvk&t=125s

As you can see, they've had big clout with Donetsk population, even though as I've said they were not making any particular political statements ( other than that Donetsk is not going to be submitted under Kiev's new government of course.)
So the first party to benefit from these two murders would be obviously Kiev. But interestingly enough, Ukraine's Security Service denies its involvement. So does Russian officialdom.
Yet at the same time, even if was Kiev behind these murders, it couldn't act without the help of the insiders - I can see that much. So I'll postpone my verdict - the "Trump card" and "Minsk agreement" need to be keyed in, before the whole situation will become more clear.

Old 02-14-2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
People say that Givi was a cowardly commander. He gave up his men and has escaped. Many of them died or seriously injured. He also raped his subordinates, the men in his headquarter Somali terroristic brigade, directly in front of subordinates. It looks like it was a revenge!
Fake news Alec ( as pretty much a lot of other stuff coming from Ukrainian media.)
The source of these lies has been already narrowed down - a soldier whose on-line account has been used for this lies has been traced and he already gave an interview.
Although he served in DNR military - it's true, he NEVER served in Givi's "Somali" battalion, and he said that his on-line account has been hacked back in October. So all this "raped his subordinates" - please keep all this craziness to yourself please.
As I've already said, these two men (Givi and Motorola) are already a legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwjjkWHagrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjiK3EE7uOk&t=107s

So I ask again - where are YOUR "Ukrainian heroes" Alec?
Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=proG7id8ZVw

Last edited by erasure; 02-14-2017 at 08:09 PM..

Old 02-15-2017, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
As I've already said, these two men (Givi and Motorola) are already a legend.
You have wrong position. Who is Givi and Moto will say history 5-10 years later at least.
But its now clear that a person who mocks the prisoners of war can not be a hero!
He's a dirty bastard, and not worthy of respect.

Old 02-15-2017, 07:46 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,567,188 times
It sounds like the work of CIA-trained death squads.

Assassins Are Killing Ukraine’s Rebel Chiefs

Old 02-15-2017, 10:43 AM

Neo-Nazi Right Sector foreign mercenaries

Quote:
“This is Europe, my house. But governments don’t let us fight,” he says. He complains that Europe is losing its identity to Muslims and African immigrants, and maintains that eastern Ukraine is the place to take a stand. “Something big’s happening here. It’s worth fighting for.”

This 47-year-old married father of two has worked in private security in Angola, Iraq, Sudan and Syria. Every few months, he takes leave to join pro-Ukrainian battalions.

“My family don’t support me, but they try to understand,” he says. “It’s tough, though. An eternal conflict.”

He doesn’t worry that his presence could lend credence to the Kremlin line about fascists fighting for Ukraine.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d417ba275429

Old 02-15-2017, 01:54 PM

Trump has been turned out. Trump tweets Crimea was "taken" by Russia and Obama too soft.

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201...crimea-russia/

Old 02-15-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I'm not ruling a bomb planted in his office. From the looks of that compound there was many ways I could get a rocket or missile through that window provided I which one it was and when he would be there.
Another question I would have is how close of a distance you'd have to be at in order to accomplish it? How safe is that distance in order not to be spotted right away by the guards with that weapon ( provided that that's what it was.)

Quote:
One thing an assassin really needs is for the victim to be complacent and incautious. If Givi followed the same routine every morning in the same places he simply made it easy to be in the right place at the right time to be offed.
Motorola was quite predictable in his routine - he was a married man, so at certain time of the day he was coming back home to his family ( in fact his son was born like couple of days after he has been murdered.) So it was relative easy to organize a set up for him ( but someone HAD to know of course the exact time he was stepping in that elevator.) With Givi it was more difficult. He was not married, ( I am not sure where his mother/sister lived,) and of course after Motorola's death he was even more careful - people are saying it was not that easy to trace him, even though he was spending quite some time in "Somali" head quarters, often spending the night there. So SOMEONE should have known for sure that this was the night he was staying in his office, since he was killed at 6 am in the morning. So both murders seem to be carefully calculated, planned and executed. But I don't see how this would be possible without the help of the insiders.
I sense that Zakharchenko is not out of danger - he might be next in cross-hair, however what happens to him, remains to be seen. As I've said we need a bit more time to see what's developing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe