Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2014, 02:57 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,869,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
You're really asking seriously? You don't see any difference between East Timor, Eritrea and South Sudan compared to the bandit rabble in East Ukraine?

I'll ask you, if a mafia druglord in Caen would terrorise people and proclaim a "new Calvados" nazi republic, would you support it?
They are one -party militarized states, -with a raging civil war in South Sudan-with people starving, how can you say the Donbass republic is worst ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2014, 03:43 AM

5,452 posts, read 11,247,758 times
Let the games begin!

Old 07-10-2014, 05:34 AM

235 posts, read 211,044 times
Default Ukraine has NO future

Old 07-10-2014, 08:01 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,525 times
An inhabitant of Gorlovka Minakov (on the left) threatened to kill the editor of the site "Единый Донбасс" ("United Donbass") Aleksei Petrov (on the right) on the article's page of the site and asked him to send greetings to his relatives. Aleksei didn't wait when this man will kill him and came to him and got him to the office of the UD. Aleksei gave a knife to Minakov and offered Minakov to kill him. When Minakov refused and said and repeated that this was a joke Aleksei said "Let this **** go..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HwJDN0IZOw

Old 07-10-2014, 08:39 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Justice would be freedom from Kiev IF the eastern parts of Ukraine want it. It should be done democratically by a vote of the people. They should have more than one option also, federalization with more say on where their resources go.

I sincerely believe that people in the west are HIGHLY PREJUDICED against the ethnic Russians in the east. There's really no reason for there to be 1 Ukraine other than the greed of a few people.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:13 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,615,223 times
You know I'm looking at some videos of another 'spat' couple of kilometers west of Kiev, Donetsk
etc etc. Boy the rockets are firing up in the sky back and forth. Terror from the skies. In a way
I am glad er the modern day 'nebelwerfers' haven't been used in the Eastern regions. A complete another 'bombshell' story if introduced. Let's add Israel and Hamas antics now to the Rossiya-Ukraine episode. The world now looks like it's 'venting' the volcano.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:40 PM

235 posts, read 211,044 times
Default Ukraine has NO future

Yandex - a chameleon.

At the left Ukrainian Yandex, on the right Russian Yandex.

At the left it is written: "FSB thought up history about preparation by "Right Sector" of act of terrorism in the Crimea.
On the right it is written: "FSB prevented a series of acts of terrorism of "Right Sector" in the Victory Day.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:58 PM

238 posts, read 198,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Justice would be freedom from Kiev IF the eastern parts of Ukraine want it. It should be done democratically by a vote of the people. They should have more than one option also, federalization with more say on where their resources go.

I sincerely believe that people in the west are HIGHLY PREJUDICED against the ethnic Russians in the east. There's really no reason for there to be 1 Ukraine other than the greed of a few people.
Do we want this? I think this video tells a lot about what we want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmXMQHuqSZI

Old 07-10-2014, 10:17 PM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,525 times
A cartoon made by refugees's children from Donbass.

Suddenly our life changed -

Old 07-10-2014, 11:06 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
Do we want this? I think this video tells a lot about what we want
Not sure about what you're saying Selena but I think the eastern Ukrainians simply wanted more autonomy not total independence. The concept of Novorussia was something more of an idea put forth by the people with the guns, from what I understand. The common people have not been adequately addressed in this matter.

I still think the people should be consulted and presented with referendum with options (as an example, separation or federalization) and a vote should be held. Nothing should be imposed on them by the east or the west in any form. Barring that if I were Putin I would carry out no less than an invasion of the eastern Ukraine with a military border BEYOND the Dneiper river as the west (specifically America) desires nothing less than conflict. It's best to put as much distance between Russia and them at any cost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe