Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2014, 10:29 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
Does it mean that you are not interested in what is true? Then don't tell me about my credibility, I am living here and waking up because of gunshots while you are telling me that it is right, you sit there, safe. I repeat: all sceptics can come here, we are hospitable people. You'll see everything on your own eyes, but... you don't want this
It doesn't matter where you are from, be it the bottom of the ocean or the Dumbass region, when you post pictures taken from another region of the world and claim that they are from Ukraine... you know the story, you have lost all credibility. And yeah, people have got to know the separatist hospitality quite good, kidnapping even OSCE observers and holding them in custody for a month is a prime example.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2014, 10:40 AM

238 posts, read 198,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
It doesn't matter where you are from, be it the bottom of the ocean or the Dumbass region, when you post pictures taken from another region of the world and claim that they are from Ukraine... you know the story, you have lost all credibility. And yeah, people have got to know the separatist hospitality quite good, kidnapping even OSCE observers and holding them in custody for a month is a prime example.
I posted here videos, photos of crimes Kiev government, photos of Ukranians with Nazis troops is my reply to words about Nazis here, seems you didn't like this king of reply)) So, where are you proofs?

Old 07-09-2014, 10:46 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
Look Ma! I did propaganda!

This is from a nazi hitler rally in Vienna yesterday. In Austria there's a region called Steiermark and the capital is Graz. They want to join Russia and rename Graz to Grad!

In reality that picture is from a rock festival here in Finland a few days ago and those girls did a one-hand waving gesture that on the right time looks something like a Roman salute. Neither are those flags real. Just in case. The picture is from Vienna though. Should've used Helsinki instead for more propaganda credibility.

Feel free to use!

Old 07-09-2014, 10:56 AM

238 posts, read 198,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post

This is from a nazi hitler rally in Vienna yesterday. In Austria there's a region called Steiermark and the capital is Graz. They want to join Russia and rename Graz to Grad!

In reality that picture is from a rock festival here in Finland a few days ago and those girls did a one-hand waving gesture that on the right time looks something like a Roman salute. Neither are those flags real. Just in case. The picture is from Vienna though. Should've used Helsinki instead for more propaganda credibility.

Feel free to use!
Be careful, Kiev journalists could believe you, this photo has better quality than some of their fakes

Old 07-09-2014, 11:09 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
bandit rabble in East Ukraine
They are no longer terrorists, it's good. Can you tell me why they are bandits?

Old 07-09-2014, 01:06 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,343,360 times
Quote:

Feel free to use!
It's totally true, saw it on TV yesterday!!!

Proof:

Rossia, help!!!

Old 07-09-2014, 04:09 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Rossia, help!!!

Especially for you. "Yesterday I had a dream beautiful, Moscow was burned completely!.."(с)

Old 07-09-2014, 06:33 PM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,564 times
Re:'it's totally true I saw it on tv yesterday!'

Hehe... And just go to paraphrase Mr. Orwell that great great political pundit the best tv clips are the ones that tell you what you know already!...;-)....

Old 07-09-2014, 10:42 PM

5,452 posts, read 11,249,539 times
Quote:

Feel free to use!
Interesting piece of art. You have Ruisrock, nazi blondes, Vienna and scary flags. This should be put on display in a museum.

Old 07-10-2014, 02:46 AM

235 posts, read 211,164 times
Default Ukraine has NO future

Conversation recording of I. Kolomoysky where he orders to destroy O. Lyashko

It is interesting that if to load this video into youtube, it is removed within 3 minutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe