Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2014, 11:46 AM

2,308 posts, read 3,458,026 times

Advertisements

This would be expected. Apparently the Yankees launched their method of "controlled chaos" in Hong Kong to create the problems for China already, an ally of Russia. "The Chinese Maidan" is expected quite.
http://rusnewsinfo.ru/politics/v_mir...-chelovek.html
http://www.pravda.ru/news/expert/29-...25-HongKong-0/
http://www.pravda.ru/news/world/asia...228147-cina-0/

Last edited by Лютый; 09-30-2014 at 11:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2014, 09:23 PM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,895 times
China is not Ukraine. I doubt they will succeed.

Old 09-30-2014, 11:11 PM

2,308 posts, read 3,458,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atai J. View Post
China is not Ukraine. I doubt they will succeed.
Agreed.

Old 10-01-2014, 12:12 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,704,793 times
What makes you think that the USA is behind the protests in Hong Kong? To the rest of the world (except Russia & China of course) it seems the people of HK are fed up with the Chinese government forcing a hand picked communist lackey on them.

I thought that posters on this thread would have backed the HK people who only want to choose a candidate of their own. Seems like most of you don't want the Hong Kong population to have the same rights as you have.

Old 10-01-2014, 12:31 AM

847 posts, read 1,179,764 times
albion
I wish the people of Hong Kong a good luck.

As for the neighbors of us, I still have doubts on them. Some of them are the people who fight for their rights. Some of them are football hooligans, who vandalize the monuments. The later ones must be arrested (a monument can be demolished, but NOT by football hooligans).

I think there is a difference between "the people" and "the crowd".

Old 10-01-2014, 02:01 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,871,739 times
Did you notice the emphasis the Western media are making on the "freedom demonstrations" in Hong Kong ? did you notice the difference of treatment with the demonstrations of the Novorussians against Kiev? it seems that the "Hong Kong umbrella" is now the new symbol of Western propaganda 2014 after Maidan.

Old 10-01-2014, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
What makes you think that the USA is behind the protests in Hong Kong? To the rest of the world (except Russia & China of course) it seems the people of HK are fed up with the Chinese government forcing a hand picked communist lackey on them.

I thought that posters on this thread would have backed the HK people who only want to choose a candidate of their own. Seems like most of you don't want the Hong Kong population to have the same rights as you have.
If they want to choose their mayor by themselves they need not to start riots, because they force authorities to act as tough as needed (like in Ferguson). There is a difference between freedom and lawlessness. Look at referendum in Scotland for example.

And about Ukraine. Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs A. Avakov declared that punitive battalions like Azov will be used as police in Donbass. It reminds me polizeis and german security divisions during WWII.

Attached Thumbnails
The future of Ukraine-y6ahntduhti.jpg  

Old 10-01-2014, 06:43 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
25 years ago we and Ukrainians lived in the same country...

Music: F. Miller, lyrics: R. Rozhdestvensky, performance of the song: E. Letov, rock band "Grazhdanskaja oborona"("Civil Defense")

I wonder how long the anti-Russian madness will continue in Ukraine. And when Ukrainians will banish these madmen from the government, as the Georgians did with Saakashvili.

Old 10-01-2014, 06:48 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post

I wonder how long the anti-Russian madness will continue in Ukraine. And when Ukrainians will banish these madmen from the government, as the Georgians did with Saakashvili.
Believe it or not, the western world is asking the same questions about ruSSia ja Putler.

Old 10-01-2014, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
What makes you think that the USA is behind the protests in Hong Kong?
Recently Obama promised to support civil activity around the world. A fool can guess what does it mean - 'support of civil activity'. My country is full of problems - corruption, crime, economical issues and other thousands of them, but mr Obama, please, I needn't your help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe