Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2015, 06:40 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Meanwhile, in St. Petersburg...
The word "Fascist" has many interpretations. I think that that Cossack guy on the pic is a fascist but I don't think the people from Golden Dawn are. I know the Kiev junta are fascists and boot licking Nazis. Same as the scum in DC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2015, 06:44 PM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
Re: 'Europe far right parties meet in St Petersburg'

Russia's new export? ..... fervent nationalism..easy to package...easy to 'cook' up ....a nice vanguard for Russian global derring-do?

Old 03-23-2015, 07:01 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,459,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I know the Kiev junta are fascists and boot licking Nazis. Same as the scum in DC.
And who told you that? Let me guess...

Old 03-23-2015, 08:08 PM

14,020 posts, read 15,008,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
They withheld stories that were criticial of the intel in the runup to the invasion. The Washington Post has already admitted they killed or buried stories critical of US actions in Iraq or Afghanistan or in domestic counterterrorism. Basically, anything they write that's critical of the government is too late to have an effect on policy. They've often published stories pushing for war, such as the latest one against Iran. In most cases, they publish stories because the story has already broken and they have no choice. Notice that they never pursued the story on the CIA using the Benghazi diplomatic annex for overseeing the smuggling of terrorists and weapons to Syria even though it was reported on the newswires. None of the major TV news networks or the New York Times or the Washington Post covered that story about the illegal operation.
They pushed hard against the anti-Assad war Obama wanted in 2013, they ripped Obama over the Obamacare rollout until the HHS secretary was fired. Also they are not talking up a war against Iran. anyone who took the Republicans as warmongering cried treason. In 2002 America was out for blood, so a war not a hard proposition for the Bush people to push.

Old 03-23-2015, 08:14 PM

Quote:
And who told you that? Let me guess...
It's a verdict I came to after observing the last 20 years as an American citizen. I'm no senators son, I am a patriot. I refuse to pledge allegiance to a flag with so much blood on it. I think logically and consider all points and sides and arrive at a decision.

I'm not sorry for it either.

Last edited by Scrat335; 03-23-2015 at 08:27 PM..

Old 03-23-2015, 09:42 PM

What idiots. I guess the US congress really wants another war of some kind. Bloody idiots, this will only escalate it further and considering the state of Ukraine I wonder just where these "defensive weapons" will end up.

‘The United States Must Stand Up to Putin’: House Dems, GOP Slam Obama’s Inaction in Ukraine | TheBlaze.com

Old 03-23-2015, 11:58 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,459,446 times
Quote:
It's a verdict I came to after observing the last 20 years as an American citizen
Who has a TV permanently tuned to RT, no doubt.

Try watching something else sometime. You might learn something.

Nice CCR reference, by the way.

Old 03-24-2015, 04:41 AM

1,398 posts, read 1,488,157 times
Quote:
What idiots. I guess the US congress really wants another war of some kind. Bloody idiots, this will only escalate it further and considering the state of Ukraine I wonder just where these "defensive weapons" will end up.

‘The United States Must Stand Up to Putin’: House Dems, GOP Slam Obama’s Inaction in Ukraine | TheBlaze.com
Niiiiice Maybe we can form the Allies once more and crush fascism

Let me post some freedom loving "gay propaganda" just for our russian "friends" to see:

PS. You are safe, this server is located in a free country. Putler can't hurt you here

Old 03-24-2015, 04:48 AM

1,398 posts, read 1,488,157 times
Quote:
The word "Fascist" has many interpretations. I think that that Cossack guy on the pic is a fascist but I don't think the people from Golden Dawn are. I know the Kiev junta are fascists and boot licking Nazis. Same as the scum in DC.
Actually how come their democratic elected governement is so "nazi"? Only place I have seen this mentioned is russian propaganda. Is there any actual proof(maybe a stupid question )?

Old 03-24-2015, 07:36 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
Re: arms to Ukraine

To paraphrase an enlightening adage....if you want peace you must prepare for war. I'm afraid old Vlad has to stop playing like Frankie Sinatra doing things 'his way'. Europe and the West I think are tired of hearing that song!...;-)...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe