Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2014, 08:31 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,494,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
( We should pay attention that neither Putin, nor Russian troops are anywhere around - it's all taking place independently from him/them.)
Yet if anything like this will happen in the future, my fellow Americans sitting on the couch and watching the tube after dinner will ask yet again in bedazzlement; "Now what's going on here?
The last thing we remember were all those happy faces of victorious Ukrainians, then what's his name... Yanukovi.. gone and... (pass me another bag of chips - will you, ) what the heck happened?
What you expect us to all jump on a plane over there and protest with them or something?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2014, 08:53 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
What you expect us to all jump on a plane over there and protest with them or something?
Why yes, as soon as you are done with your dinner))))))

Old 02-24-2014, 12:51 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Mainly it is acts of provocation of Russia..

You are the first Ukrainian who is telling this crap. I have read a lot of comments of different ukrainian people (from the western, central and eastern parts) but no one told such delirium thing.
Do you think it would be encourage americans to support Ukraine more if you are slandering and accusing Russia for all problems of your country? It sounds mean and lowdown.
I personally have ukrainian friends and a few relatives, and I must say that I really respect ukrainians as a nation. But there are some kind of them who are "hohly". They easily would sing along with anyone to get some benefits from it.
Hope, you got me.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:08 AM

435 posts, read 420,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
I think Ukraine will have a good future, it showed it does not want to be mired in corruption and backwardness like Russia.

Now the most terrible that in Russia goes promotion against the Ukrainian people. And many people believe that in Ukraine there live fascists who destroy the city and kill brothers.
Don't trust it. All this artificial provocations. At us across all Ukraine groups with the weapon, but it NOT UKRAINIANS work. These are mercenaries.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:11 AM

Quote:
I want, that you knew that takes place. Now many countries have wrong information...And does not know why we did revolution. I can not read a lie on foreign forums.It very offensively.
Since you want to inform us what's going on in Ukraine now, then tell us please about Dmitro Yarosh who is a real powerful leader of the opposition. Tell us about his army of the professional commandos and fascist thugs who don't want a peace. Tell us about the bandera nazis and their current agenda.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
The problem is, that that's what's making the news everywhere in the US, but THIS - does not.

That's today's pro-Russia's huge meeting in Sebastopol, Crimea

áõòðÑÂтþÿþûь (23.02.2014) Ãœøтøýó ò óþрþôõ óõрþõ áõòðÑÂтþÿþûõ - YouTube

and this is - the welcoming of "Berkut" back home - (those special forces that took part in Maidan's events) in yet another Eastern Ukrainian city - Donezk.

Ã’ÑÂтрõчð 'Ñõрúут' Ãâ€Ã¾Ã½ÃµÑ†Ãº 23 02 2014 - YouTube

( We should pay attention that neither Putin, nor Russian troops are anywhere around - it's all taking place independently from him/them.)
Yet if anything like this will happen in the future, my fellow Americans sitting on the couch and watching the tube after dinner will ask yet again in bedazzlement; "Now what's going on here?
The last thing we remember were all those happy faces of victorious Ukrainians, then what's his name... Yanukovi.. gone and... (pass me another bag of chips - will you, ) what the heck happened?
Unfortunately the East of Ukraine is still intimidated, people are afraid. Them violently drive on meetings lives much in support of Yanukovych... But it isn't enough of them now. We, the center and the West of Ukraine already made revolution, the power isn't present more.
And now we call the East for dialogue that they ceased to be afraid.
And in the Crimea always there were oppositions of Ukrainians and Russians. Russia gave us these territories lawfully, but there is the Russian fleet. There are a lot of Russians, and now Putin wants to take away the Territory. Still there lives a lot of Crimean tatars, and they left yesterday in support for Ukraine, 7000 people. Ukrainians and Tatars know that Putin can drown the Crimea in blood..

Old 02-24-2014, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
no, we already made everything. Simply now in the world there is a lot of lie about us. And the truth is known by only the Ukrainian people. I want that you knew also. Now we peacefully, have no military any more. But people don't leave, yet won't receive answers to all the questions.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Now the most terrible that in Russia goes promotion against the Ukrainian people.
That's not true. Russia is against of the revival of fascism in Ukraine. Not against Ukrainian people.

Quote:
And many people believe that in Ukraine there live fascists who destroy the city and kill brothers.
Is the fascist gang of Yarosh a russian provocation?

Quote:
Don't trust it. All this artificial provocations. At us across all Ukraine groups with the weapon, but it NOT UKRAINIANS work. These are mercenaries.
I can trust you. Those killed people are not Ukrainian work. But if you think they were killed by russians then it's silly. Do you know who were those unknown unidentified snipers on the roofs who were shooting at "Berkut" and at crowd of protesters?

Old 02-24-2014, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post

You are the first Ukrainian who is telling this crap. I have read a lot of comments of different ukrainian people (from the western, central and eastern parts) but no one told such delirium thing.
Do you think it would be encourage americans to support Ukraine more if you are slandering and accusing Russia for all problems of your country? It sounds mean and lowdown.
I personally have ukrainian friends and a few relatives, and I must say that I really respect ukrainians as a nation. But there are some kind of them who are "hohly". They easily would sing along with anyone to get some benefits from it.
Hope, you got me.
You know, when I to arrival on the Russian forums, reaction there the different.
You will be surprised that many Russians don't support Putin. Not all identical. Many can understand the truth.
I don't speak about all Russians, I talk only Putin's politics.
You know as speak in Ukraine? There is Russia Russians, and there is Russia Putin. These are two different Russia.
You misunderstood me.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Unfortunately the East of Ukraine is still intimidated, people are afraid. Them violently drive on meetings lives much in support of Yanukovych...
Oh, come on.. Stop telling lies.. They afraid of very agressive western armed gangs now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe