Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2014, 01:38 AM

26,782 posts, read 22,534,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Unfortunately the East of Ukraine is still intimidated, people are afraid. Them violently drive on meetings lives much in support of Yanukovych... But it isn't enough of them now. We, the center and the West of Ukraine already made revolution, the power isn't present more.
And now we call the East for dialogue that they ceased to be afraid.
And in the Crimea always there were oppositions of Ukrainians and Russians. Russia gave us these territories lawfully, but there is the Russian fleet. There are a lot of Russians, and now Putin wants to take away the Territory. Still there lives a lot of Crimean tatars, and they left yesterday in support for Ukraine, 7000 people. Ukrainians and Tatars know that Putin can drown the Crimea in blood..
Can you point at him in the crowd?
He is omnipotent of course, so can he be in Sebastopol and Sochi simultaneously, could this be the case?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2014, 01:39 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,210 times
Quote:
You know, when I to arrival on the Russian forums, reaction there the different.
You will be surprised that many Russians don't support Putin. Not all identical. Many can understand the truth.
I don't speak about all Russians, I talk only Putin's politics.
You know as speak in Ukraine? There is Russia Russians, and there is Russia Putin. These are two different Russia.
You misunderstood me.
Again, stop telling this crap. When your protesters were crying "москаль" and "геть" they didn't mention about Putin Russia. They are against Russia at all. And you personally blamed Russians here, just a few posts before.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:46 AM

435 posts, read 420,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Since you want to inform us what's going on in Ukraine now, then tell us please about Dmitro Yarosh who is a real powerful leader of the opposition. Tell us about his army of the professional commandos and fascist thugs who don't want a peace. Tell us about the bandera nazis and their current agenda.
It is one more lie. Yarosh represents the political organization the Right Sector. They kill nobody, and on the contrary... they protected a Maidan in the first line of defense against military...
Yes, they have views, radical, they want fast and effective changes in the country. Now many people support them because don't trust politicians.
Ukrainians argue on Bandera even much. It made many things which treat differently. It is a lot of Ukrainians and foreigners write down it in fascists, and now in Ukraine people not supporting revolution call "Bendery" all the Ukrainian patriot. It too long history: )
Look at faces of victims. There are also Yarosh's people. They are similar to fascists?

Ми не забудемо! - YouTube

Old 02-24-2014, 01:51 AM

Quote:
There is Russia Russians, and there is Russia Putin. These are two different Russia..
Explain me please, what exactly Putin did bad or wrong to the Ukrainian people? He gived people of
you country 2 billion dollars?

Old 02-24-2014, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Again, stop telling this crap. When your protesters were crying "москаль" and "геть" they didn't mention about Putin Russia. They are against Russia at all. And you personally blamed Russians here, just a few posts before.
I never shouted "Moskal"... Among victims there is also a Russian. It too was on a Maidan. How I can accuse him?
All population of Russia don't smear to be responsible for Putin's policy.
When I spoke with many Russians, they asked my Skype that the nobility that there is at us all the time.
Russia is very big.....

Old 02-24-2014, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Oh, come on.. Stop telling lies.. They afraid of very agressive western armed gangs now.
I very much envy you that at you not so. But in the east people have no place to work. Everything who won't go to meeting, dismiss and intimidate.
Our relatives ran away from Donetsk to Kiev long ago, and never want to come back there.
On a Maidan there are people from the East, they protected Ukraine from military as well as others. But it isn't enough of them...
The East and the West is as two different countries in Ukraine. But they too believe don't want to live badly and want to be happy.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:03 AM

26,782 posts, read 22,534,034 times
Quote:
It is one more lie. Yarosh represents the political organization the Right Sector. They kill nobody, and on the contrary... they protected a Maidan in the first line of defense against military...
Yes, they have views, radical, they want fast and effective changes in the country. Now many people support them because don't trust politicians.
Ukrainians argue on Bandera even much. It made many things which treat differently. It is a lot of Ukrainians and foreigners write down it in fascists, and now in Ukraine people not supporting revolution call "Bendery" all the Ukrainian patriot. It too long history: )
What?!
D. Yarosh ( who is an ultra-right of course and who openly despises Russians) is supported by "many people" now?
And Bandera is "Ukrainian patriot????"

No wonder that they played "The Sacred War" during their mass gathering in Sebastopol then....

The Sacred War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your pacifying explanations don't make things any better, like seriously...

P.S. When Khrushev "lawfully" transferred Crimea to Ukraine, he did it in times when Russia and Ukraine were ONE country, if you can understand the difference.

( That is not to say that he wasn't the *brightest bulb* of his time...)

Old 02-24-2014, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Look at faces of victims. There are also Yarosh's people. They are similar to fascists?
I feel your pain for your country and I sincerely wish a prosperity for Ukraine. But I must say, you are so naive. Let's postpone this conversation for a few weeks and will see how this revolution will be evolving.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Explain me please, what exactly Putin did bad or wrong to the Ukrainian people? He gived people of
you country 2 billion dollars?
No. Russia had to give us money but cancelled the decision during revolution.
They had to buy our Ukrainian state bonds, but money wasn't.
And before giving us money last year, we had to pay debts for gas. It is nearly 1 million dollars.
All that Putin gives - he takes away at once.
And now probably in general will cancel all the decisions because of revolution.
Believe me that Putin does nothing just like that... and Ukraine overset its plans.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:14 AM

Quote:
That's not true. Russia is against of the revival of fascism in Ukraine. Not against Ukrainian people.

Is the fascist gang of Yarosh a russian provocation?

I can trust you. Those killed people are not Ukrainian work. But if you think they were killed by russians then it's silly. Do you know who were those unknown unidentified snipers on the roofs who were shooting at "Berkut" and at crowd of protesters?
I can't precisely tell about snipers. There are many proofs that they are Russians, it is a lot of video. But there are also proofs that it is our military of division "Alpha". I am sure that were both that and others.
Policy-dirty business also can't be known anything for certain. But we can't ignore proofs..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe