Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2014, 02:56 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
we have no hatred to one people and never will be.
And
Quote:
You are shocked by waves of hatred of simple people.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2014, 02:58 AM

435 posts, read 420,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
How I can trust you if you don't understand a lot of things?
Will difficult agree that you in other country understand more than we in Ukraine. It we live here, not you.
You have only pages of encyclopedias and the Internet, he not always tells the truth.
And we have every day our life here.
It can't be compared never.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:02 AM

Quote:
And

Hatred is results of provocations and games of politics. It much now is on our and foreign resources.
Therefore I also came to read and convince you that Ukrainians the peace and friendly nation. That nobody confused provocations and the truth.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Now we hope probably for Europe. Probably and America, but nobody knows that will be.
About "anrarno-raw addition to Russia" is my translator (
I say about that nobody wants independence of Ukraine. All are necessary our resources in addition to the or the country for export of their resources.
Here about what... not independent country, but addition to other country.
You are amazing me again. You even have no clue about modern political situation around your country but trying to explain it to someone else. Have you personally heard the speech of Putin regarding Ukraine? Do you know his view on this situation? Or you get all of your knowledges from your revolution instructor?
Sorry to say but you sound ignorant and misinformed.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Will difficult agree that you in other country understand more than we in Ukraine. It we live here, not you.
You have only pages of encyclopedias and the Internet, he not always tells the truth.
And we have every day our life here..
I know the ukrainian situation very good. Not from wiki or internet.
I am conversing with different ukrainian people everyday. My wife has her brother in Kherson, I have a few friends in Kiev and I have a few relatives in Odessa. I have been to Ukrain tens times.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:21 AM

Here it is the truth of the simple Ukrainian. Specially removed in English... On the Maidan not very well who you are is. The common goal is important.

I Am a Ukrainian - YouTube

Old 02-24-2014, 03:23 AM

Quote:
I know the ukrainian situation very good. Not from wiki or internet.
I am conversing with different ukrainian people everyday. My wife has her brother in Kherson, I have a few friends in Kiev and I have a few relatives in Odessa. I have been to Ukrain tens times.
It is a pity that our opinions don't coincide.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:33 AM

I have no teacher. I am not the representative of any political force. I simply Ukrainian of middle class, and me excite destiny of Ukraine.
And about Putin - here rather you don't have enough knowledge of history.
Here Putin's breakfast.

Трагический Норд-Ост./ Tragic Nord-Ost. 23-26.10.2002 (with english subtitles) - YouTube

Old 02-24-2014, 08:14 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
Quote:
Here it is the truth of the simple Ukrainian. Specially removed in English... On the Maidan not very well who you are is. The common goal is important.
Thank you for the video. It is a very eloquent presentation of what some Ukrainians are fighting for. And as one who is on the outside looking in, it is any wonder Mr. Y is no longer on the scene? He called them 'terrorists'. We'll shortly see where's he's at noting that his removal from power was a 'coup'. Sadly, I think it will be ostensibly failed and supposed 'Ukrainian' statesmen who will continue the next round of political warfare in the country.

Old 02-24-2014, 08:51 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
Quote:

I Am a Ukrainian - YouTube
Why did you pull this propaganda here? Many readers of this forum know the Russian language, have access to the Ukrainian sites and news feeds in multiple languages. Let's dispense with the propaganda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe