Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2014, 11:05 AM

5 posts, read 4,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Добро пожаловать to the forum! Funny how many new faces turn up when it's necessary to defend the great Russian pride

just a shame that in America all citizens misleading regarding the actions in Ukraine. the power there came to the Nazis! and it's very bad to my grandfather punched them and came to Berlin. and we will beat!!! Want to Ukraine was in peace and friendship
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2014, 11:06 AM

I have a bad translator

Old 03-01-2014, 11:08 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,342,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rus36 View Post
just a shame that in America all citizens misleading regarding the actions in Ukraine. the power there came to the Nazis! and it's very bad to my grandfather punched them and came to Berlin. and we will beat!!! Want to Ukraine was in peace and friendship
Russian media outlets don't seem to be the best either. By the way: I'm not from America.

Old 03-01-2014, 11:15 AM

sorry for not being of America, and that at once it is impossible to say who you are?

Old 03-01-2014, 11:16 AM

our media is not moreover, we have a relationship with rodstvennikami and friends and to them I trust more than the media, any media

Old 03-01-2014, 11:18 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
Quote:
Everything is more complicated.

Old 03-01-2014, 11:29 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
Kerch (city in Crimea) today raised the Russian flag and sang Russian anthem.

Áåç íàçâàíèÿ | VK

And Odessa:

http://vk.com/video231996112_1678983...ad2c8ad2c9802f

Everything is more complicated.

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 03-01-2014 at 11:40 AM..

Old 03-01-2014, 11:39 AM

9,169 posts, read 13,244,033 times
Quote:
Its being discussed on American TV (CNN) that there are many ethnic Russians living in Ukraine. People understand that the situation in Ukraine is complicated and that there is no easy answer.

But Russians also need to understand. Just as the rights of the Russians should be respected so should the Ukrainians. There needs to be a respect and balance for both sides.

Old 03-01-2014, 11:47 AM

199 posts, read 336,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmel View Post
Lukashenko puts it simply: "There will not be any Maidan in Belarus!"
Of course he fears that something like that can happen. It's his worst nightmare! But he's lucky that we Belarusians by nature are more quite and moderate, and not so revolutionary as our Southern neighbours.
From my basic research, it looks like Belarus has formed a "Union State" with Russia since the mid-90s so it seems that a Ukraine-style revolution in Belarus is unlikely to happen. I could be wrong though.

Old 03-01-2014, 12:04 PM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
Quote:
just a shame that in America all citizens misleading regarding the actions in Ukraine.
I think this may put in persepctive. Just think if the US and the Federal Republic of Germany armies invaded the GDR and further that the premier of the GDR was a mole put in by Washingon 10 years earlier. A bit of an exaggeration of course but the 'gist' of this story remains, ie.e. interference in the internal affairs and geography of a sovereign state. I mean if a country's boundary and internal affairs freedom's a fiction.

So possible comedy sketch for late Russian tv? .....News reports coming from Juneau Alaska show foreign troops with rifles and machine guns on Juneau Alaska city streets. Juneau residents stunned. Who can these be people be? Washington perplexed as well. Have called in the Russian ambassador who has implied it is possible that they have been simply 'lost' after leaving maneuvers from the Arctic Circle...;-)....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe