Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2014, 02:23 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,840,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
No. Russia had to give us money but cancelled the decision during revolution.
Are you serious? Who will give any $$ to the uknown nowhere? There were no any legit authority in Ukraine. A lot of ministers are resigned from their offices.

Quote:
They had to buy our Ukrainian state bonds, but money wasn't.
And before giving us money last year, we had to pay debts for gas. It is nearly 1 million dollars.
All that Putin gives - he takes away at once.
Ah, now I got you. Putin should give you everything for free.
Quote:
And now probably in general will cancel all the decisions because of revolution. Believe me that Putin does nothing just like that... and Ukraine overset its plans.
Look, my young friend... You need to get some good education. This is much better than sitting online and arguing with people things that you are not aware.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2014, 02:26 AM

435 posts, read 420,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
What?!
D. Yarosh ( who is an ultra-right of course and who openly despises Russians) is supported by "many people" now?
And Bandera is "Ukrainian patriot????"

No wonder that they played "The Sacred War" during their mass gathering in Sebastopol then....

The Sacred War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your pacifying explanations don't make things any better, like seriously...

P.S. When Khrushev "lawfully" transferred Crimea to Ukraine, he did it in times when Russia and Ukraine were ONE country, if you can understand the difference.

( That is not to say that he wasn't the *brightest bulb* of his time...)
That Yarosh his private matter thinks. But it is his children died under bullets, believe me. He won't be a president certainly in Ukraine, but he helped revolution and the Ukrainian people to stand.
And it can't be forgotten. It too young and hot... but he made an act.
While other politicians only told words...
Once again I speak to you - we have no hatred to one people and never will be.
Concerning Bandera you know only the encyclopedia page... Then you have to read and the page about the German fascists. We don't know all truth and we can't judge. I hope we never we will endure world war to understand both to Bander, and Hitler...
And the Crimea - the territory of Ukrainians under the law (!) . And one country of Ukraine and Russia any more won't be never... it is a lot of hostility and hatred between us. And not to correct it.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:30 AM

Quote:
There are many proofs that they are Russians..
I don't want to offend you but you sound silly sometimes. Don't be so naive with your "proofs".
Russia don't need to do it. It is pointless for Russia. They had no interest in this revolution, chaos and mess.
You better ask yourself about ukrainians oligarchs.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Are you serious? Who will give any $$ to the uknown nowhere? There were no any legit authority in Ukraine. A lot of ministers are resigned from their offices.

Ah, now I got you. Putin should give you everything for free.

Look, my young friend... You need to get some good education. This is much better than sitting online and arguing with people things that you are not aware.
Nobody has to give anything free of charge. we understand it. But also we understand, where the real help, and where - use of Ukraine as anrarno-raw addition to Russia. In it difference.

It is difficult to you to understand and accept other opinion, but I willows that you will think and now you will know more facts than earlier.
And about my education - I know the history. Even it is more - for the last week I took in it part. And now I am online that the nobility that other countries think. Tomorrow I again go on the Maidan, and again I will become a single whole with the people.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:44 AM

Quote:
we have no hatred to one people and never will be.
Ok, will see.
Quote:
it is a lot of hostility and hatred between us. And not to correct it.
This is bullsh*t. And don't speak for everyone.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:44 AM

Quote:
I don't want to offend you but you sound silly sometimes. Don't be so naive with your "proofs".
Russia don't need to do it. It is pointless for Russia. They had no interest in this revolution, chaos and mess.
You better ask yourself about ukrainians oligarchs.
Correctly... you on a right way. The disorder wasn't necessary to Russia, all thought that after the beginning of murders of the Maidan won't be... But it remained. Also will be.
The Maidan is a revolution, Yanukovych was Putin's president. And now nobody knows who will be the president...
In 20 years of independence Ukraine break off on the part, all continents want to receive the...
And Russia - the main applicant.

About oligarchs - they helped revolution much, all know it. Because Yanukovych's family broke balance and wanted to take away everything.
But without the Ukrainian spirit it would be possible... You can trust me.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Nobody has to give anything free of charge. we understand it. But also we understand, where the real help, and where - use of Ukraine as anrarno-raw addition to Russia. In it difference..
What is a real help and who gave you it?
Regarding "anrarno-raw addition to Russia" I don't know what you are talking about.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Ok, will see.

This is bullsh*t. And don't speak for everyone.
If you know Russian, go to forums and read.
As zenzor.net example. You are shocked by waves of hatred of simple people.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:51 AM

Quote:
You can trust me.
How I can trust you if you don't understand a lot of things?

Old 02-24-2014, 02:55 AM

Quote:
What is a real help and who gave you it?
Regarding "anrarno-raw addition to Russia" I don't know what you are talking about.
Now we hope probably for Europe. Probably and America, but nobody knows that will be.
About "anrarno-raw addition to Russia" is my translator (
I say about that nobody wants independence of Ukraine. All are necessary our resources in addition to the or the country for export of their resources.
Here about what... not independent country, but addition to other country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe