Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2018, 08:21 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times

Advertisements

America is giving these people lethal weapons ffs. This video is not graphic but it is jarring. It is also mislabled. These people were not victims of counter battery fire, they were victims of their own stupidity. The cone shaped things they're throwing around are 122mm high explosive rounds and the cylindars are the bagged propellent charges. The gun being used is a 2S3 Akatsia SPG.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=755_1515331764

DKM. Why do you even try?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2018, 08:45 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
America is giving these people lethal weapons ffs. This video is not graphic but it is jarring. It is also mislabled. These people were not victims of counter battery fire, they were victims of their own stupidity. The cone shaped things they're throwing around are 122mm high explosive rounds and the cylindars are the bagged propellent charges. The gun being used is a 2S3 Akatsia SPG.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=755_1515331764

DKM. Why do you even try?
In order to further could plunder what is left from Ukraine.
No words

Old 01-08-2018, 01:07 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Its Russia that is starting wars in Europe lately and egging on some more with provocative practice invasions in Belarus. My point was only that when/if they do start a war, they will lose Konigsberg after. As for liveleak, I don't click on those links. But it sounds like you are watching some incident from years past. Since they fought Russian front line units in Ukraine 3 years ago, the army has been retrained and re-equipped.

Old 01-08-2018, 01:30 PM
DKM

Quote:
It's official. Irina Nosdrovya was murdered. They found multiple stab wounds.

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-lawy.../28953512.html
Russian news dropped the story now that her murderer was caught. That doesn't fit into their narrative of Ukraine falling apart and being lawless.

Old 01-11-2018, 01:18 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Ukraine has doubled imports of Russian anthracite since the start of the blockade. Despite well-publicized imports of anthracite from the United States, Poland, and South Africa, 91 percent of Ukraine’s imports of this valuable coal were from Russia (valued at U.S. $70 million).

Cut Off: What Does the Economic Blockade of the Separatist Territories Mean for Ukraine?

Old 01-11-2018, 06:23 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Russian news dropped the story now that her murderer was caught. That doesn't fit into their narrative of Ukraine falling apart and being lawless.
Who cares about "their" narrative, when you see THIS in black and white -

"In Ukraine, relatives of officials often either get away with crimes or manage to get released earlier due to corruption, which observers say harms the country's everyday life and economy."

Irina's case was simply highly publicized, in American embassy including. That's why it was "resolved" somehow, after so many years.

RIP Irina, you were exceptionally brave woman.

Old 01-11-2018, 06:45 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Who cares about "their" narrative, when you see THIS in black and white -

"In Ukraine, relatives of officials often either get away with crimes or manage to get released earlier due to corruption, which observers say harms the country's everyday life and economy."

Irina's case was simply highly publicized, in American embassy including. That's why it was "resolved" somehow, after so many years.

RIP Irina, you were exceptionally brave woman.
Irina was killed 10 to 14 days ago, not "years". Get your facts right. Trying to make it look like her killer would get away because Ukraine is corrupt is no longer valid since he is now in jail. Not that he might not get out, Ukraine's courts are still weak.

Old 01-11-2018, 07:27 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Irina was killed 10 to 14 days ago, not "years". Get your facts right. Trying to make it look like her killer would get away because Ukraine is corrupt is no longer valid since he is now in jail. Not that he might not get out, Ukraine's courts are still weak.

Check the whole story.
Check HOW MANY YEARS it took her to apprehend the killer of her sister, who has been well-known to authorities.
She was murdered right after he was finally apprehended.
This was a message sent to her by mafia of a justice.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:23 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Quote:
Its Russia that is starting wars in Europe lately and egging on some more with provocative practice invasions in Belarus. My point was only that when/if they do start a war, they will lose Konigsberg after. As for liveleak, I don't click on those links. But it sounds like you are watching some incident from years past. Since they fought Russian front line units in Ukraine 3 years ago, the army has been retrained and re-equipped.
What wars has Russia started recently? In Georgia? Hmmm...... Didn't the Georgian army open up on Tsinvali in the middle of the night? Was that really necessary? A full scale invasion? Let's see. Russia started the war in Ukraine too? Seems to me Tyurchinov sent in the military to go after certain people to me. Wouldn't it have been better to talk thnigs over first?

Seems to me Russia hasn't been starting wars but they sure as hell have been finishing them lately.

Old 01-12-2018, 04:52 PM
DKM

Quote:

Seems to me Russia hasn't been starting wars but they sure as hell have been finishing them lately.
Like in Syria where Putin declared victory 3 times, withdrawal twice and just got attacked there so blamed Ukraine and the USA? Let me guess, its Russophobia behind attacks against Russia's military in countries its troops are occupying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe