Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2018, 06:12 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Like in Syria where Putin declared victory 3 times, withdrawal twice and just got attacked there so blamed Ukraine and the USA? Let me guess, its Russophobia behind attacks against Russia's military in countries its troops are occupying.
Where did Putin blame the USA? Or Ukraine? I heard there was an American ELINT aircraft in the area but that's not unusual.

Russian troops have been successful in Syria and Russia has said they are removing personnell but not how many and they will maintain a presence there for a long time to come as the Syrian government wants and allows them to do. Stop distorting stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2018, 11:57 AM

Here's what Putin said about the drone attacks.

TASS: Russian Politics & Diplomacy - Putin slams drone attack on Russian base in Syria as provocation

Quote:
"As for these attacks, they were undoubtedly prepared well. We know when and where these unmanned vehicles were handed over [to the attackers], and how many of them there were.

The unmanned aerial vehicles used in the attack on the Russian base in Syria were only disguised as homemade but were actually furnished with high-tech equipment, according to Putin.

I think the Russians are being a little paranoid here if they're going to point a finger at major actors from the west in this case. The tech those drones reportedly had can be acquired easily and the drones can be made in somebodies garage. I wouldn't put it past the CIA though either. If these do show up in Ukraine their paranoia may be justified.

Old 01-13-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Russian news dropped the story now that her murderer was caught. That doesn't fit into their narrative of Ukraine falling apart and being lawless.
I would hope otherwise for the Ukrainian people. We all know the reality though don't we? Even in America, bastion of justice and liberty, we know how it works. I won't be holding my breath.

Suspect Arrested In Ukrainian Activist Lawyer's Murder

Old 01-15-2018, 08:17 AM

Powerful people here get off easy. A lawyer named Buzbee was not punished for a DUI.

In Rare Move, DA Anderson Dismisses DWI Case Against Attorney Tony Buzbee | Houston Press

Old 01-18-2018, 09:42 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,797 times
Kiev has canceled the sanctions against the Russian company "Oztrans". It is noted that before the introduction of restrictions, the organization has supplied to Ukraine coal. The news on his page on the social network Facebook has commented on the political expert Vladimir Kornilov. Vladimir Kornilov has published on his page in Facebook entry in which he gave a review of what is happening. "I do not understand! Where is the coal of Pennsylvania?! The Atlantic ocean is frozen, so the ship to Odessa cannot get?" – reads the message of the expert.Sanctions against Russian companies was introduced on 30 October 2017. In addition to the "YugTrans" under the restrictions were still 17 different companies. According to official information, these measures were introduced in connection with the interests of national economic security of Ukraine.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:23 AM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Again, very weak attempts at anti-Ukrainian propaganda. Which country coal comes from each month is not going to determine whether a nation succeeds outside of Kremlin control.

Old 01-18-2018, 01:30 PM

It's not a Russian source that wrote this. It's Newsweek.

Ukraine House Divided Counts The Cost Of Donbass Blockade

91% of Ukraines coal imports came from Russia. 70 million worth.

This whole mess is just insane, it's not democracy or good government. All because of some drunk veterans welding junk to railroad tracks? Porkochunko is a wimp. They should have sent in the police and cracked heads.

This whole thing never had to happen, even the people in the Donbas are suffering. Is this what a good government does? Is this what a legitimate government does?

You have no legs to stand on DKM. Just give it up.

Old 01-18-2018, 02:30 PM

750 posts, read 907,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
It's not a Russian source that wrote this. It's Newsweek.

Ukraine House Divided Counts The Cost Of Donbass Blockade

91% of Ukraines coal imports came from Russia. 70 million worth.

This whole mess is just insane, it's not democracy or good government. All because of some drunk veterans welding junk to railroad tracks? Porkochunko is a wimp. They should have sent in the police and cracked heads.

This whole thing never had to happen, even the people in the Donbas are suffering. Is this what a good government does? Is this what a legitimate government does?

You have no legs to stand on DKM. Just give it up.
If russians the hysterics in occasion of blockade of occupied territories - means the government of Ukraine does proper things

Old 01-18-2018, 03:37 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
Minsk peace agreement is dead per Ukrainian decree.

https://www.voanews.com/a/ukraine-pa...k/4213483.html

Old 01-18-2018, 03:56 PM

So, will the Ukrops try again? They aren't going to get a better result that's for sure. The nutters may be better armed but from what I've seen and heard they aren't any smarter.

I seriously doubt they're going to heal the wounds in the near future either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe