Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2022, 01:03 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by grega94 View Post
Erasure you must admit that there is a grain of truth to this though. Without the Mongols there would be no Moscow and the Capital of Russia would still be Vladimir.And the Mongols heavily influenced Russian politics (in a similar way that the Byzantines did earlier) for instance in medieval times Slavs had a much stronger democratic principles such as their Veche assemblies which came to a very prominent role in the Novgorod Republic. But in Moscow they didn’t participate in Veches and destroyed the practice in Novgorod when they conquered it. Yes Russia has strong historical roots with Ukraine/Kiev but it’s naïve to think that Mongols didn’t influence Moscows authoritarian political philosophy (although I will add the Byzantines did their number there too) and they have left their mark on the Russian language too, such as term for money “dengi”

Mkay Grega, now that the political part is out of the way, let's get back to history.

So what do you mean by this phrase exactly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2022, 01:45 PM

17,614 posts, read 17,656,125 times
https://www.klfy.com/international/a...U5fcnVVvoEjhd0

<sarcasm> guess all those newborn babies, new mothers, and nurses were all evil Nazis that the Russians needed to kill to free Ukraine from their evil rule.

Old 03-09-2022, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
https://www.klfy.com/international/a...U5fcnVVvoEjhd0

<sarcasm> guess all those newborn babies, new mothers, and nurses were all evil Nazis that the Russians needed to kill to free Ukraine from their evil rule.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/63049740-post15512.html

Old 03-09-2022, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

...and then some more -

https://www.city-data.com/forum/63049679-post16754.html

Welcome to the REAL world.

Old 03-09-2022, 02:00 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Your apologetics and rationalization of the crimes and murder by the Russian nazi troopers do not impress too many people. Put more lies and twisted logics into it. Double down on rationalization and lies while Bloody Bunker Rat doubles down on murder and mayhem. Больше огонька в работе, so to speak.

Old 03-09-2022, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Your apologetics and rationalization of the crimes and murder by the Russian nazi troopers do not impress too many people. Put more lies and twisted logics into it. Double down on rationalization and lies while Bloody Bunker Rat doubles down on murder and mayhem. Больше огонька в работе, so to speak.

I see you are impressed.

But hang on, we didn't get to the "Mongol Moscovia" yet.

Old 03-09-2022, 02:10 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Hang on, we didn't get to the "Mongol Moscovia" yet.
Be proud of your mongol heritage, but right now the Fatherland wants you to cheer and rationalize the murder and mayhem in Ukraine. Double down on it. I want to see the bottom of a Russian nazi humanity so to speak.

Old 03-09-2022, 02:19 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
What are you even talking about?

Find Mariupol on the map, and look where Russia is.
They would be evacuated to the rest of their own - to Donetsk region.

The reason why Azov sitting in that city, ready to murder the local population, is because seven years ago Mariupol was one of those places that HATED the Natioanalist takeover.

The videos with killed/wounded civilians on the streets by Ukrainian military sent there by the new puppet government in Kiev were straight from Mariupol. So it's Nazi's ultimate revenge for insubordination.

Do you want me to post these videos here again?

Just as a proof of not my supposedly "depravity and mental state," but my knowledge of the subject, all while you push your usual drivel and regurgitated propaganda.
You've revealed yourself, as well as what this is all really about. It is nothing more than a land grabbing "empire-building" exercise by a power-hungry loony and his sycophants.

You have yourself a great day now, ya hear?

Old 03-09-2022, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Be proud of your mongol heritage, but right now the Fatherland wants you to cheer and rationalize the murder and mayhem in Ukraine. Double down on it. I want to see the bottom of a Russian nazi humanity so to speak.

My "Fatherland" doesn't know about my existence - I am a free particle floating through the space)))

And I'd be proud of my "mongol heritage" - I just don't have any I can think of.
But I have plenty of other ones just to please you.

But I know that this subject is of utmost interest to you and the Nazi brethren of Ukraine.

So we will definitely get to back to it, no worries.

Old 03-09-2022, 02:22 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Why, just take a look at how the Russian saints treat their immigrants - well worth the watch through the end. As expected, all just bluster. And of course, who whips a gun out in a fist fight that they instigated? Yep, them Russian choirboys.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...vs_immigrants/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe