Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2022, 10:06 AM

7,348 posts, read 4,134,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Common you are a russian nazi propagandist, I doubt you have anything polish about you. Your lying and denying the obvious historical facts gets old, but hey, Russians never cared much about the truth, just keep the flow of bs flowing and something will stuck to a few feeble minds, the harder the flow of bs the more feeble minds it affects. Russian propaganda 101. Poland still has a tartar minority, they are descendants of the tartar troops serving Polish kings.
So let me understand, are you denying western Ukraine was under the Austro-Hungarian Empire or are you denying there was an Austro-Hungarian Empire?

As for Poland, are you denying their wars and struggles with the Tartars? The Bugler in St. Mary's and his history fake news or a hoax?

Inquiring minds want to know! Fact with sources only, please.

Must admit your posts today have made me laugh! My poor dog has cancer. We have an appt with her vet today. I needed a good laugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2022, 10:20 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
So let me understand, are you denying western Ukraine was under the Austro-Hungarian Empire or are you denying there was an Austro-Hungarian Empire?

As for Poland, are you denying their wars and struggles with the Tartars? The Bugler in St. Mary's and his history fake news or a hoax?

Inquiring minds want to know! Fact with sources only, please.

Must admit your posts today have made me laugh! My poor dog has cancer. We have an appt with her vet today. I needed a good laugh.
What's this historical venturing by an obviously ignorant person like yourself have to do with Russian nazis attacking and killing Ukrainians to destroy their state and eventually their identity right NOW? Ukrainian people were split between many states and empires (just like Poles), they have their state for 30 years now. These historical diggings are straight from nazi propaganda textbooks. You swap this nonsense with Erasure and the rest of the Russian nazi trolls here, they love this bs, but it is so irrelevant right now when Bloody Vlad kills in the name of fantasy.

Old 03-09-2022, 10:23 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
that's some serious Russian nazi drivel unrelated to my text. Chill out, do not foam with more lies at your mouth, you sound unhinged. Nobody buys that bs, especially when Russian nazi state attacks and kills people in the name of the final solution by means of ethnocide and murder while parroting German nazis 1 to 1.

Btw 100% of Ukrainians just want to be left alone by your kind, they do not care about bs history and mythology the Russians come up with for as long as Russia stops trying to destroy and to colonize Ukraine. Sheer megalomania of the Russian historical fantasies is a subject in itself, and a case for the psychiatric studies.

Oh no it's directly related to your text - you just didn't expect me to come up with detailed explanation of what this "Moscovia" and "Mongol state" are all about.

But thank you for reminding me to address the whole issue, and to dissect the ideology of the Ukrainian Nationalist state and what's behind it.

Old 03-09-2022, 10:34 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,021,534 times
Another victim of the Midget, now completely forgotten - since she was pretty and intelligent by their definition she must've been a w***e, wiki says she is still very popular in her country and the "corruption allegations" were more bs from the Putin's dirty games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4RY_KBlbEk

Old 03-09-2022, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh no it's directly related to your text - you just didn't expect me to come up with detailed explanation of what this "Moscovia" and "Mongol state" are all about.

But thank you for reminding me to address the whole issue, and to dissect the ideology of the Ukrainian Nationalist state and what's behind it.
Muscovy is a bastard child of Mongols, it is a megalomaniacal bastard believing that it has special rights to impose its will on lesser people using whatever means necessary, just like your Mongol daddy did, because it views itself as the most "pure", lol. Ukrainians just want to be left alone. They have developed their own identity and they value it. Muscovites should stop killing just because they take their megalomaniacal lies and mythology this seriously.

Old 03-09-2022, 10:48 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Muscovy is a bastard child of Mongols, it is a megalomaniacal bastard believing that it has special rights to impose its will on lesser people using whatever means necessary, just like your Mongol daddy did, because it views itself as the most "pure", lol. Ukrainians just want to be left alone. They have developed their own identity and they value it. Muscovites should stop killing just because they take their megalomaniacal lies and mythology this seriously.

Thank you for proving my point regarding the ideology of the Nationalist Ukrainian state - what's behind it.
There is no way back now, the cat is out of the bag)))

Old 03-09-2022, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Thank you for proving my point regarding the ideology of the Nationalist Ukrainian state - what's behind it.
I will not let you to get away with bs. A lot of prominent Russian historians underscored importance of Mongols in shaping up and empowering Muscovy. Including Karamzin, Kostomarov, Trubetskoi. You know that, you have google, and yet you chose to come up with some bs about nationalist Ukrainian state. How come? Russian nazis should just leave Ukraine alone, simple, problem solved.

?.?. ??????????. ??????? ? ???? V. ??????? ???????? ?? ????

Old 03-09-2022, 11:12 AM

5,699 posts, read 4,929,764 times
Quote:
Erasure you must admit that there is a grain of truth to this though. Without the Mongols there would be no Moscow and the Capital of Russia would still be Vladimir. And the Mongols heavily influenced Russian politics (in a similar way that the Byzantines did earlier) for instance in medieval times Slavs had a much stronger democratic principles such as their Veche assemblies which came to a very prominent role in the Novgorod Republic. But in Moscow they didn’t participate in Veches and destroyed the practice in Novgorod when they conquered it. Yes Russia has strong historical roots with Ukraine/Kiev but it’s naïve to think that Mongols didn’t influence Moscows authoritarian political philosophy (although I will add the Byzantines did their number there too) and they have left their mark on the Russian language too, such as term for money “dengi”

Old 03-09-2022, 11:17 AM

2,168 posts, read 3,387,674 times
More war crimes by the Russian military. What purpose does it serve to bomb a children's hospital in Mariupol, especially where there are children inside of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LLKqpAd6E

Footage inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrSee_t12X0

Old 03-09-2022, 11:22 AM

750 posts, read 907,935 times
Russian soldiers looting chickens
As Germans on 1941
Nazis never changed
https://twitter.com/TheDeadDistrict/...ii86TEeeIXajAg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe