Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2022, 11:28 AM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
I noticed a few thousand Ukrainians have fled to Russia since the war started.

And obviously, many more would prefer to flee to Russia, away from the shelled cities.
So when the Russians offer the "green corridors," part of which lead to Russia/Belorussia, ( which would prove THEIR point that they fight with the current Ukrainian government and not the civilians,) the Ukrainian Vice president I. Vereshuk calls this escape routs "immoral" and thus unacceptable and "not agreed upon" by Ukraine.

You can come to your own conclusion, that this Ukrainian government would rather see the civilians dead than making "immoral decision" of running to Russia.

From what I've heard yesterday, one rout was agreed upon, moving from.. the city of Sumi to Western Ukraine and then to Polish border, but the majority of 750 people that were taken there, were the foreigners ( the Indians I assume, that were so desperate to the point, that they were heading for the Russian border themselves.)

Mariupol is in the worst shape possible in this respect.

From what the few people that made it alive from there are saying, is that no one in town knows about the green corridors, that the bridges around the town are blown up, and the city authorities didn't tell anything to the civilians about the evacuation.

Apparently, it's *immoral* to save the lives of civilians ( and this includes children's lives, yes - the ones that Easthome screams about on every corner,) with the help of Russians, when the Nationalist battalions are "dying for Ukraine's freedom."

What does this reminds you of, can you tell me?

Mariupol is completely surrounded by Russian/LDNR troops from all sides.

Russians want to move civilians out of town, in order to attack the troops sitting there, and shelling them from the residential buildings. ( Hospitals, schools including.)

I keep on watching the situation , since after yesterday's attempt to evacuate people via "immoral routs" failed for the most part, Russians decided to extend the effort into today.

The roads around Mariupol are mined, which makes any attempt for the civilians to escape even more dangerous, and it's obviously not the Russians that mined them, since they still need to make it into the city.

So I ask you again - what this whole situation reminds you of?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2022, 11:44 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And obviously, many more would prefer to flee to Russia, away from the shelled cities.
So when the Russians offer the "green corridors," part of which lead to Russia/Belorussia, ( which would prove THEIR point that they fight with the current Ukrainian government and not the civilians,) the Ukrainian Vice president I. Vereshuk calls this escape routs "immoral" and thus unacceptable and "not agreed upon" by Ukraine.

You can come to your own conclusion, that this Ukrainian government would rather see the civilians dead than making "immoral decision" of running to Russia.

From what I've heard yesterday, one rout was agreed upon, moving from.. the city of Sumi to Western Ukraine and then to Polish border, but the majority of 750 people that were taken there, were the foreigners ( the Indians I assume, that were so desperate to the point, that they were heading for the Russian border themselves.)

From what the few people that made it alive from there are saying, is that no one in town knows about the green corridors, that the bridges around the town are blown up, and the city authorities didn't tell anything to the civilians about the evacuation.

Apparently, it's *immoral* to save the lives of civilians ( and this includes children's lives, yes - the ones that Easthome screams about on every corner,) with the help of Russians, when the Nationalist battalions are "dying for Ukraine's freedom."

Russians want to move civilians out of town, in order to attack the troops sitting there, and shelling them from the residential buildings. ( Hospitals, schools including.)

I keep on watching the situation , since after yesterday's attempt to evacuate people via "immoral routs" failed for the most part, Russians decided to extend the effort into today.

The roads around Mariupol are mined, which makes any attempt for the civilians to escape even more dangerous, and it's obviously not the Russians that mined them, since they still need to make it into the city.

It reminds me of when Slobodan Milosevic broadcasted his rallying cry to the Serbians to destroy and take back what they felt they were entitled to - like the entire countries of Croatia, Bosnia, Kosovo. They too targeted and bombed hospitals, ambulances, among many other inhumane atrocities - their blood lust was almost as solid as Putin's is today.

The fact that you argue that the invading Russian soldiers just want to bomb the hell out of "just the troops sitting there" speaks volumes about your depravity and mental state. Why, by all means, let's please evacuate the civilians (but only to Russia, no-can-do if they actually want to flee to a place that doesn't see them as the enemy) and march them right into the red bear's salivating open mouth. And then let your invading army "pound the crap" out of those "Nazis" just sitting there.

What a pathetic joke. You have a very distorted sense of reality and humanity.

Old 03-09-2022, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
It reminds me of when Slobodan Milosevic broadcasted his rallying cry to the Serbians to destroy and take back what they felt they were entitled to - like the entire countries of Croatia, Bosnia, Kosovo. They too targeted and bombed hospitals, ambulances, among many other inhumane atrocities - their blood lust was almost as solid as Putin's is today.

The fact that you argue that the invading Russian soldiers just want to bomb the hell out of "just the troops sitting there" speaks volumes about your depravity and mental state. Why, by all means, let's please evacuate the civilians (but only to Russia,
no-can-do if they actually want to flee to a place that doesn't see them as the enemy) and march them right into the red bear's salivating open mouth. And then let your invading army "pound the crap" out of those "Nazis" just sitting there.

What are you even talking about?

Find Mariupol on the map, and look where Russia is.
They would be evacuated to the rest of their own - to Donetsk region.

The reason why Azov sitting in that city, ready to murder the local population, is because seven years ago Mariupol was one of those places that HATED the Natioanalist takeover.

The videos with killed/wounded civilians on the streets by Ukrainian military sent there by the new puppet government in Kiev were straight from Mariupol. So it's Nazi's ultimate revenge for insubordination.

Do you want me to post these videos here again?

Just as a proof of not my supposedly "depravity and mental state," but my knowledge of the subject, all while you push your usual drivel and regurgitated propaganda.

Last edited by erasure; 03-09-2022 at 12:21 PM..

Old 03-09-2022, 12:15 PM

This is Mariupol back in 2014; "Turchinov, Yatzenuk, Yarosh, Avakov are Nazi criminals. They are terrorizing Donbass and plan genocide of our people."

All are the darlings of the new puppet regime in Kiev with other words.

That's what the first sign reads.

And the next one - "There will be no Bandera here."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTDkuBHbSmI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm6VRyXheGw&t=190s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS-UmmZrXXU

It's all on the record.

Do you understand now why Russian/LDNR troops would want very much to evacuate civilians out of this particular city?

And why "Azov" would rather see them dead.

Old 03-09-2022, 12:38 PM

130,332 posts, read 12,105,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

The fact that you argue that the invading Russian soldiers just want to bomb the hell out of "just the troops sitting there" speaks volumes about your depravity and mental state. Why, by all means, let's please evacuate the civilians (but only to Russia, no-can-do if they actually want to flee to a place that doesn't see them as the enemy) and march them right into the red bear's salivating open mouth. And then let your invading army "pound the crap" out of those "Nazis" just sitting there.

Thank you. No normal person would think it is OK to let evacuees & refugees, only go to the enemy country.

Old 03-09-2022, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
Thank you. No normal person would think it is OK to let evacuees & refugees, only go to the enemy country.

Spreading more fake propaganda?

I thought so.

Old 03-09-2022, 12:40 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,328,351 times
Quote:

Russians?

Old 03-09-2022, 12:46 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,328,351 times
The background of the conflict in terms of the origins of Ukrainians and Russians is only interesting as back story. The rest is gaslighting.

The reason the whole world turned against Russia to the extent that it has is because you don't need to know the history to know there's something wrong about one country invading another, in violation of international law, in broad daylight, so to speak.

We have eyes to see.

Old 03-09-2022, 12:47 PM

130,332 posts, read 12,105,905 times
Quote:
Spreading more fake propaganda?

I thought so.

Bots don't think too well.,

Old 03-09-2022, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
Bots don't think too well.,

"Bot" is the catch all word lately, convenient to those, that don't know anything beyond the regurgitated propaganda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe