Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2020, 10:08 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,526,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Russians always getting confused with how our American government works. They are used to the boss being the spokesperson, so they confuse our spokespeople as having some power.

Again - the only confused person here is you.
Ever heard about Dmitry Peskov, Putin's press-secretary?
No, Russians are mimicking US economy/power structure already for some time as I've said long time ago, so when they laugh at Psaki, they laugh at her for a different reason that you imply.

But anyways, what really matters here, is that Russians do understand math and physics among other things, and so one of the Russian bloggers (who crunched the numbers earlier,) is pointing at the recent testimony of someone named Bobby Piton, "an investment advisor representative of Total Clarity Wealth Management" - with other words yet another person who loves crunching numbers, and from what he is saying, he'd "rather resign" than sign the vote certification in Arizona.

So I had to check on that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU5tQDwjOF8

Mind boggling.

Quote:
Looking forward to more paranoid posts about Biden's cabinet. What should really concern them is Blinken who's primary goal is to get Russia out of the Donbas.
Well we already know the Democrats are the party of war, ( except for someone like Berni Sanders, who wants America to mind its own business and to get busy with its own internal problems, instead of spreading fake "freedom and democracy" around the world.
I think Trump basically is of the same opinion.)
So if the party of war ( i.e. party run by fake "corporate democrats") brings yet another war monger on board, this is only logical.

P.S. I think that Ukraine is already crumbling within, so Blinken's projected role won't even matter that much.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2020, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
Oy vey. In light of recent events, Jen Psaki will be the next President of the United States )) What do you think? )))

I believe they already appointed a woman of color for this role.
In the light of growing explosion of racial problems in US, this appointment was Democrats attempt to patch things up, I guess.

Old 12-01-2020, 06:35 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,852,680 times
Russia is on track to have its largest population drop in 12 years. And speaking of 12 years, that's about how long its been since their economy stopped growing for the average workers. Can the Russian government make any meaningful improvements to an economic system dominated by elite kleptocracy?

Old 12-02-2020, 07:16 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
Russia is on track to have its largest population drop in 12 years. And speaking of 12 years, that's about how long its been since their economy stopped growing for the average workers. Can the Russian government make any meaningful improvements to an economic system dominated by elite kleptocracy?
Take a look around you DKM. The streets of the cities and towns of America, the generation of young adults graduating next year.

There a situation developing. This generation of young women will have big problems finding mates who can make enough money to survive. Let alone start a family.

I have seen single mothers living in cars.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:13 AM

1,348 posts, read 623,888 times
Quote:
Steal in Russia, but kilometer-long queues into food banks for some reason in the United States? Why? Do you know why, DKM?

Old 12-02-2020, 11:29 AM

Quote:

That's the direct result of the nineties and "liberal economy" brought to Russia with the help of you know whom.

And speaking of 12 years, that's still too far ahead.

A lot of things might ( and will) happen much earlier than that I am sure)))

In fact I was listening yesterday to yet another dispatch of "Strana UA" from Ukraine ( love their Eastern Ukrainian bloggers/news outlets for accurate in-depth reports and their analytical abilities,) so as usual I did the cross-reference check, and sure enough - there is a *new trouble* brewing on the horizon in EU;
( that's in addition to the recent Brexit.)

https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-i...udget-hold-up/

Old 12-02-2020, 04:21 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Steal in Russia, but kilometer-long queues into food banks for some reason in the United States? Why? Do you know why, DKM?
I was in Seattle Sunday. Just wandering around and came across some people in a line that wrapped around a city block. It was for a food bank. First Hill neighborhood. The people in it were of all ages and ethnicities. College students, retirees, women and men with kids whole families.

I think DKM needs to get out of his moms basement more often.

Old 12-02-2020, 05:17 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,297,745 times
Quote:
What should really concern them is Blinken who's primary goal is to get Russia out of the Donbas.

...which means that if the US/EU push it (they may be dumb enough to do that) it may end up like the situation in South Ossetia and Abkhazia...a definitive de-facto loss of territory for Ukraine and, more importantly, loss of any hope of joining NATO for Ukraine (NATO cannot accept members with territorial disputes).

Old 12-02-2020, 05:23 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,297,745 times
Downtown Ekaterinburg August 2020

Downtown Seattle August 2020

Old 12-02-2020, 07:12 PM

^
Seattle.. ( Used to love that place.)

Now when it comes to Ukraine ( and NATO,) what I hear more and more from Ukrainian bloggers is that NATO doesn't bother any longer to establish any official ties with Ukraine - it simply already using Ukraine in its own interests building military bases there, bringing their planes and all.

So Ukrainian land is simply used as a bridgehead against Russia, without any compensation for Ukraine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe