Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2020, 03:05 AM

750 posts, read 907,935 times

Advertisements

https://www.facebook.com/10000239074...0329388056718/

https://youtu.be/nqVJeUNcaVc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2020, 08:04 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
The guy in the elevator is the best candidate for a Darwin award I have seen in a long time.

Old 11-28-2020, 10:40 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,468 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifJ36wU978c
Kiev

Old 11-28-2020, 10:58 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Wadym...
I am not clicking on any of your silly links, however if I were you, I wouldn't be laughing at ANYTHING that's going on in Russia.
I'd be crying about what's going on in Ukraine.
Literally.
When I am listening to things like these ( what Sharij is talking about here) - this is really terrifying.
The courts, the police, the hired killers that are directly connected to the state officials, the "black realtors" - Ukraine has all the symptoms of the "cosa nostra" - i.e. mafia-run state.

People disappearing in a broad day-light never to be seen again.

It's Russia of the 90ies, all over again, with the same "liberal policies," brought by the courtesy of American Democrats, in the same manner as it's done now in Ukraine.

I'll try to make a synopsis of the case that Sharij describes here;

A young woman found dead (shot) somewhere in the nearby-by forest in Kiev.

Soon enough information starts circulating, that her death was connected to her apartment in Kiev ( i.e. someone else wanted it.)

Then a person who happened to walk in that forest another day with his girl-friend is getting arrested, then released, and then arrested again. Which brings the indignation of "Ukrainian patriots" in Ukr. social media, since the aforementioned person is "Ukrainian activist" of the nationalist variety.

Sharij; "This is the "child of Maidan"; I have his pictures in the SS uniform, but I am not going to post them here, since there is no need to advertise all these retarded idiots."

But then he investigates the whole case - and oh god...
This is not the first time this "activist" deals with the apartments in Kiev, that miraculously get re-assigned ( i.e. getting the new owners,) when the previous owners miraculously disappear to never to be seen again. All the necessary paperwork for the real estate ( apartments in this case)) is granted by Kiev's courts, and police looks the other way, when the falsified debt of the disappeared person is shifted now to his living relatives.

These gangs of "black realtors" (connected directly to state officials) were as common in Moscow back in the 90ies, as what Sharij describes now in Kiev. "Sign of times" one might say.

Another thing that comes to mind is La Piovra ("The Octopus") that I watched back in S.U. many years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOOp42i6rEc

Last edited by erasure; 11-28-2020 at 12:27 PM..

Old 11-30-2020, 07:47 AM

1,348 posts, read 625,507 times
Sensible grandfather. God grant him health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJub...%D0%B8%D1%8F24

Old 11-30-2020, 09:35 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Sensible grandfather. God grant him health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJub...%D0%B8%D1%8F24

I am not familiar with Ray McGovern that they discuss here in this video, so may be will watch it later.

What I don't understand, is why they ( American government that is,) keep on bringing Jen Psaki into the game when it comes to Russia, since they should be aware by now that she is a laughingstock over there?

I don't care Obama administration or what, but she comes across as inept and not qualified for the position she is being appointed for. ( I don't care about any of her *credentials*- be that master's degrees or what's not.)
She just comes across as "Tikhanovskaya lite* if you ask me, so I kinda wanted to ask - did she sleep with someone important in Dem. Party establishment her way into these kind of appointments, or does she have a husband of any importance?

(OK, I checked - "In 2010, Psaki married Gregory Mecher, a deputy finance director at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee")

So this is probably it, otherwise I have no idea why this person is anywhere close to the positions she is appointed to.

( Just watching today's "60 minutes" day show and of course they keep on loling at her latest appointment in Biden's team.)
The person who invented the "Belorussian sea" among other things (no kidding here.)

Ridiculous.

Old 11-30-2020, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I am not familiar with Ray McGovern that they discuss here in this video, so may be will watch it later.

What I don't understand, is why they ( American government that is,) keep on bringing Jen Psaki into the game when it comes to Russia, since they should be aware by now that she is a laughingstock over there?

I don't care Obama administration or what, but she comes across as inept and not qualified for the position she is being appointed for. ( I don't care about any of her *credentials*- be that master's degrees or what's not.)
She just comes across as "Tikhanovskaya lite* if you ask me, so I kinda wanted to ask - did she sleep with someone important in Dem. Party establishment her way into these kind of appointments, or does she have a husband of any importance?

(OK, I checked - "In 2010, Psaki married Gregory Mecher, a deputy finance director at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee")

So this is probably it, otherwise I have no idea why this person is anywhere close to the positions she is appointed to.

( Just watching today's "60 minutes" day show and of course they keep on loling at her latest appointment in Biden's team.)
The person who invented the "Belorussian sea" among other things (no kidding here.)

Ridiculous.
Oy vey. In light of recent events, Jen Psaki will be the next President of the United States )) What do you think? )))

Old 11-30-2020, 06:09 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
Russians always getting confused with how our American government works. They are used to the boss being the spokesperson, so they confuse our spokespeople as having some power.

Looking forward to more paranoid posts about Biden's cabinet. What should really concern them is Blinken who's primary goal is to get Russia out of the Donbas.

Last edited by DKM; 11-30-2020 at 06:23 PM..

Old 11-30-2020, 07:04 PM

1,348 posts, read 625,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Russians always getting confused with how our American government works. They are used to the boss being the spokesperson, so they confuse our spokespeople as having some power.

Looking forward to more paranoid posts about Biden's cabinet. What should really concern them is Blinken who's primary goal is to get Russia out of the Donbas.
Before even becoming president, Biden had already become a lame duck.

Old 11-30-2020, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Before even becoming president, Biden had already become a lame duck.
And let's give them a Gorbachev, Mikhail Sergeevich. An excellent President, winner of numerous Western awards for good governance,and a Nobel laureate for political Affairs.Loved and kissed in its time by the West, almost to asphexia ! Age-appropriate ! Well, a little older than Biden. but the wiser ! )))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe