Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2021, 02:30 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times

Advertisements

Erasure, did you see the latest poll in Ukraine? Pro Russian Boiko is in 5th place after Putin did his intimidation stunt. From 2nd to 5th without having done anything himself... Well done!

I'm trying to secure a flight to Odessa this summer. I will be sure to report back whether my Russian is accepted and if there are indeed many Banderites there. I read a flight is opening up from Lvov to Odessa directly so maybe it is true. Perhaps I may even go through Lvov to see it for myself while I'm over there... I want to see the legendary horse drawn carts in the streets and perhaps catch a glimpse of the ruined bus factory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2021, 06:14 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
Erasure, did you see the latest poll in Ukraine? Pro Russian Boiko is in 5th place after Putin did his intimidation stunt. From 2nd to 5th without having done anything himself... Well done!
Who paid for the poll? Who did it and where? We all know about polls ffs.

Old 05-06-2021, 06:31 PM

Swimming in Lake Baikal.

https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=6ztq9b

Old 05-06-2021, 08:09 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post

What poll?

This is what I see so far - FEW latest polls for April, with different numbers, and the one where people were asked directly on the streets, looks very different from the ones where "the sampling" was collected by god knows what means.

And this particular poll shows that "the Servant of the People" ( i.e. Zelensky's party ) is at 19% approval.
#2 Is "Opposition Platform" at 18%. (Boiko is a head of it, no? I keep on forgetting about it, because I don't remember hearing this man ever talking, unlike Medvedchuk, ( Putin is god-father of his children I beleive, or something like that? And since Medvedchuk is pretty articulate, I always think that he is a party leader, not Boiko.
The only thing I remember about Boiko is thqt he did this, (1:46,) when the nationalist-radical got on his nerves too much, demanding answer from the parliament, why Boiko is still not in prison after flying to Moscow for negotiations.
( Sharij said that he could watch this forever, since usually the Opposition Platform people are very quiet in the parliament, while they are constantly under attack of the radicals. ( This is former Yanukovich party for the most part.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZeFgYpM-2I

And European solidarity of Poroshenko is at 16%.
Other polls show that Poroshenko's party trails Zelensky. ( 28.2.% and 18.3% and 21.3% and 17.7% respectively.)
But who was polled and how in this case - big question.

https://24tv.ua/ru/rejting-partij-uk...jchas_n1585637

I am not sure what "Putin's intimidation stunt" you are talking about, because all the people that watch and listen to what's going on in Donbass were very much aware that this was the response to Ukrainian build-up of troops and prohibited arms on the border with LDNR + intensified shelling from Ukrainian side.

Quote:
I'm trying to secure a flight to Odessa this summer. I will be sure to report back whether my Russian is accepted and if there are indeed many Banderites there. I read a flight is opening up from Lvov to Odessa directly so maybe it is true. Perhaps I may even go through Lvov to see it for myself while I'm over there... I want to see the legendary horse drawn carts in the streets and perhaps catch a glimpse of the ruined bus factory.
DKM, you have the kind of friends that are part of the "Right Sector," so YOUR Russian will be approved I am sure, because you are "loyal to the Ukrainian nationalist ideology."

Old 05-06-2021, 11:25 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Who paid for the poll? Who did it and where? We all know about polls ffs.
Kyiv International Institute of Sociology (KIIS). Same people who usually poll presidential and political party performance. You guys were all about Boiko when he was up to 2nd place in some poll in March, but 5th place now. Ouch. He didn't do anything but the eastern side of the country thought about a Russian invasion for a few weeks and many lost interest in the guy. Perhaps now polls are unreliable when they don't point to what we want to see. I don't think they matter too much overall since no elections are soon, but this swing is remarkable and points to the overall unfriendly view many took to Putin's gesture of a troop build up. I guess its back to pretending things in the past are how things are now. Very Russian point of view...

Old 05-07-2021, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Kyiv International Institute of Sociology (KIIS). Same people who usually poll presidential and political party performance. You guys were all about Boiko when he was up to 2nd place in some poll in March, but 5th place now. Ouch. He didn't do anything but the eastern side of the country thought about a Russian invasion for a few weeks and many lost interest in the guy. Perhaps now polls are unreliable when they don't point to what we want to see. I don't think they matter too much overall since no elections are soon, but this swing is remarkable and points to the overall unfriendly view many took to Putin's gesture of a troop build up. I guess its back to pretending things in the past are how things are now. Very Russian point of view...

I repeat to you again - I saw many times the "Opposition Platform" being in a second place, ( still is, according to the poll I was talking about ( it's all coming from KIIS in the link I posted,) but Boiko personally?

Post a link for a change pls, before you'll keep on "ouching."

Old 05-07-2021, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Considering Ukraine is a country where if you say the wrong thing in the wrong place and it's heard by the wrong person you can end up in a hospital or worse a body bag I will not be giving any poll any credit at all.

Where is the voice of the Moskals DKM? Those that do not approve of the path Ukraine is on? Democracy is a procedure consisting of many different people speaking out and talking, coming to a solution.

Where is Ukraines democracy DKM? It doesn't exist and we all know it. You're dishonest.

Old 05-07-2021, 02:33 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Considering Ukraine is a country where if you say the wrong thing in the wrong place and it's heard by the wrong person you can end up in a hospital or worse a body bag I will not be giving any poll any credit at all.

Where is the voice of the Moskals DKM? Those that do not approve of the path Ukraine is on? Democracy is a procedure consisting of many different people speaking out and talking, coming to a solution.

Where is Ukraines democracy DKM? It doesn't exist and we all know it. You're dishonest.
You aren't paying any attention then and ignorant of what's occurring in their parliament. That's okay, I don't care.

Nice to see Lavrov today get mad that the USA wants to hold a world Democracy summit. How exclusionary of poor little autocracies!

Old 05-07-2021, 03:45 PM

Quote:
You aren't paying any attention then and ignorant of what's occurring in their parliament. That's okay, I don't care.

Nice to see Lavrov today get mad that the USA wants to hold a world Democracy summit. How exclusionary of poor little autocracies!
Oh... what's new and exciting is happening in Ukrainian parliament, what is that so important is happening there, that we shouldn't miss it?
Please do tell us DKM ( that is after you'll finally post a link to that "tumbling of Boiko's ratings, after...errr..
the latest "Putin's intimidation."

Old 05-07-2021, 06:11 PM
DKM

You can look all these things up. Its not my job to help you search for information or present links at demand. There is more information out there than just false narratives on Youtube.

But since you asked nicely:
https://www.kiis.com.ua/?lang=rus&ca...id=1016&page=1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe