Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2017, 03:27 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Good luck.

https://youtu.be/OzVEitVI4Zo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2017, 03:33 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
funny video. I remember dark smoke from Kuznetsov carrier at english cannel

Old 04-07-2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
funny video. I remember dark smoke from Kuznetsov carrier at english cannel
And I remember how jets from Kuznetsov fight with terrorists.

Old 04-07-2017, 03:47 PM

From 11:30
https://youtu.be/28CESqlDs6w

4 children were killed. American missiles killed 4 children during the strike. CNN will report this?

+ Information is inconsistent at this time.

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 04-07-2017 at 04:10 PM..

Old 04-07-2017, 03:52 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,185 times
Quote:
And I remember how jets from Kuznetsov fight with terrorists.

no like american tomohawks!
I think its a russian mass media opp.

Old 04-07-2017, 04:06 PM

Report from the base:

https://youtu.be/NQsdmby_x0U

Old 04-07-2017, 08:33 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Wait, so we should ignore today's satellite photos of the base with massive damage to the hangars and other areas and believe a "Russian" drone that showed almost nothing at all? The number of targets hit means more than Russia's claim of missiles survived, or they are so good they can hit multiple targets with one missile.

Are they really this sloppy with their propaganda that is so easily disproved time and time again? I thought it was well funded enough... or is their audience for unsophisticated internal consumption only?
Seems to me it was just an early release? Don't be so sensitive. Saw some pics of thhangersrs and they had aircraft in them. The ones next to the airfield may have been junk.

Why don't you try a different tack with your boiler plate Russophobia clap trap. It gets old and makes you boring son.

Old 04-07-2017, 09:48 PM

9,469 posts, read 10,796,574 times
Quote:
I saw something. I do not rule out that this is a fake-news. Only the UN Security Council can make a decision in such matters. But you don't have the UN resolution. Assad is a legitimate resident. The UN did not declare him a criminal. This was done only by your media. You are attacking the sovereign country with a legitimate president. This is an insolent violation of international laws.
Adolph hitler was the legitimate leader of the sovereign nation of Germany too. Your right there is no un resolution, never will be since your nation and ours do not agree and both are on the security council. I get that you oppose us on this but again I ask why? If we assume the gas attack is real do you not see how what Assad did was evil? Why can we not work together instead of against each other in Syria. Why can we not work to establish legitimate government there and use our militaries to end the brutal war? Why can we not remove ISIS together? Why do you Russians seem to oppose us just for the sake of doing it? It's time we move past 1980, the Cold War is supposed to be over

Old 04-08-2017, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Adolph hitler was the legitimate leader of the sovereign nation of Germany too. Your right there is no un resolution, never will be since your nation and ours do not agree and both are on the security council. I get that you oppose us on this but again I ask why? If we assume the gas attack is real do you not see how what Assad did was evil? Why can we not work together instead of against each other in Syria. Why can we not work to establish legitimate government there and use our militaries to end the brutal war? Why can we not remove ISIS together? Why do you Russians seem to oppose us just for the sake of doing it? It's time we move past 1980, the Cold War is supposed to be over
How can Russians trust US, if US expand NATO to the East and support coups in the post-Soviet countries? Look at Ukraine. Putin was ready to cooperate with the US in early 2000. But US preferred the path of confrontation.

Old 04-08-2017, 10:58 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Adolph hitler was the legitimate leader of the sovereign nation of Germany too.
So? Germans voted for someone like Adolf Hitler, because American bankers demanded the payment of war loans from their allies in WWI, which they shifted to Germans, on top of whatever Germany had to pay as the result of losing the war. Which made Germans to starve. And THEN they received the lavish loans from the US ( mostly) yet again, which they used to arm themselves.

Quote:
Your right there is no un resolution, never will be since your nation and ours do not agree and both are on the security council. I get that you oppose us on this but again I ask why? If we assume the gas attack is real do you not see how what Assad did was evil?
And the ISIS state that came in place as alternative to Assad is NOT evil? So why didn't America eradicate it?
Why is it so selective about which evil to fight, peculiarly so?

Quote:
Why can we not work together instead of against each other in Syria. Why can we not work to establish legitimate government there and use our militaries to end the brutal war? Why can we not remove ISIS together? Why do you Russians seem to oppose us just for the sake of doing it? It's time we move past 1980, the Cold War is supposed to be over
It WAS over. Until Americans used their power in a very negative way, when Russia was at its weakest. That's why there is no more trust for Americans there, who are regarded as dishonest people basically, profiting on the troubles of others.
If not for the nineties - of course radical Islam would have been fought by the united front of Russians and Americans.
But that chance is lost.

Last edited by erasure; 04-08-2017 at 11:12 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe