Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2018, 11:22 AM

403 posts, read 221,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
What I mean is that it was the expressed opinion by someone living IN RUSSIA)))

( That Tramp is "da man of the people.")
Let's make America white again?
Not too many AA in his cabinet...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2018, 12:11 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Arrow View Post
I cannot eat it without jam.
Warning: Do not give it to small children - it can block airway!
Not the crunchy one))

Old 02-03-2018, 12:19 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,852,680 times
Russian Su-25 shot down today in Syria. Not sure why they are still bombing Syrians but unsurprising. I'm expecting them to find a way to blame the USA.

Old 02-03-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Let's make America white again?
Not too many AA in his cabinet...
Well it was never really "white" to begin with, but I get it - let's put the whites in charge again.
Which is OK, but the problem I see here is the kind of whites that are put in charge now. To me all these Mnuchins, De Vos - they are like coming straight from the Adams family ROTFLMAO)))

Rex Tillerson is the only one who radiates the aura of normalcy, but probably that's why we are not so sure how long he'll be able to hang in there)))

But that's beyond the point.
I don't think Russians in Russia get into all these technicalities.
So when Trump was about to ascend to the throne, I was arguing with D. Olshansky on FB, who was trying to convince the crowd of his admirers that Trump was "the man of the people" in the US, and that's why they overwhelmingly voted for him.
I was like "But-but-but the millionaire ( or billionaire, or whoever Trump is,) can't represent "the people" by definition, to which Olshansky would respond that the "workers of Tennessee and Wisconsin alike were tired of feminist and homosexual propaganda, that Democrats were enforcing on American population."
And something else to this tune - I don't remember now the rest of details))).

Old 02-03-2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Well it was never really "white" to begin with, but I get it - let's put the whites in charge again.
Which is OK, but the problem I see here is the kind of whites that are put in charge now. To me all these Mnuchins, De Vos - they are like coming straight from the Adams family ROTFLMAO)))

Rex Tillerson is the only one who radiates the aura of normalcy, but probably that's why we are not so sure how long he'll be able to hang in there)))

But that's beyond the point.
I don't think Russians in Russia get into all these technicalities.
So when Trump was about to ascend to the throne, I was arguing with D. Olshansky on FB, who was trying to convince the crowd of his admirers that Trump was "the man of the people" in the US, and that's why they overwhelmingly voted for him.
I was like "But-but-but the millionaire ( or billionaire, or whoever Trump is,) can't represent "the people" by definition, to which Olshansky would respond that the "workers of Tennessee and Wisconsin alike were tired of feminist and homosexual propaganda, that Democrats were enforcing on American population."
And something else to this tune - I don't remember now the rest of details))).
I agree Tillerson looks like a decent man. Hope he will not hear "You fired"soon or resign himself.

Old 02-03-2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Tsarist Russian General! The fall of which you forgot to celebrate in November.
of a German decent

Old 02-03-2018, 01:55 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,795,425 times
Quote:
Then there was Continuation war (25 June 1941 – 19 September 1944) against Soviets again...does it mean with Germans?
Yes.

Quote:
Here is your ace:
Eino Ilmari "Illu" Juutilainen was flying Messerschmitt (German plane), he was flying Brewster Buffalo (American).On whose side exactly Finns were fighting?
"Juutilainen was the top scoring Finnish fighter pilot. He flew Fokker D.XXI, Brewster Buffalo, and Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighters. He was one of only four people to twice receive the highest Finnish military decoration, the Mannerheim Cross, and is considered the highest scoring non-German ace of all time. " WIKI
Who and how many exactly did he kill in Continuation War? Is it something to be proud of?
He is credited with 94 victories, but until his death claimed 128.

Finland fought on Finland's side with the Axis against the Soviets, but not the Western Allies. It was a choice between the devil and Beelzebub.

Quote:
of a German decent
Yes, as so many of the Finnish nobility are.

Old 02-03-2018, 04:29 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Russian Su-25 shot down today in Syria. Not sure why they are still bombing Syrians but unsurprising. I'm expecting them to find a way to blame the USA.
There was a rumor someone gave MANPADS to the rebels and apparently that's what it was. The pilot was killed just how I don't know either. I think it's time to give the Taliban some Igla 2s myself. What the hell?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ba_1517669921

They aren't bombing Syrians, they're bombing terrorists.

Old 02-03-2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Yes.

He is credited with 94 victories, but until his death claimed 128.

Finland fought on Finland's side with the Axis against the Soviets, but not the Western Allies. It was a choice between the devil and Beelzebub.

Yes, as so many of the Finnish nobility are.
How so?
I always thought that Finnish nobility is of SWEDISH descent)))

Old 02-03-2018, 05:33 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Here's a video of the pilot bailing out.

https://www.rt.com/news/417798-russi...crashes-syria/

He was killed. There's a video of him in a ditch where he apparently took cover and tried to fight because he didn't want to be taken and he was shot up by the rebels/terrorists. He was young, early to mid 20s it looks like. I'm not posting the graphic video. Go find it if you want to.

The Russians greased the whole area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe